Go to Post I firmly believe that - those [GDC] committee members I have met, even briefly, certainly have a passion for what they are doing and want to give teams and students the best possible experiences. - GaryVoshol [more]
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

New Post
Today 09:07 AM
Shuffleboard starts slowly
Slow startup was an issue for us as well. At Heartland Regional, we couldn't cross the line for Auto Quest on one round because our auto requires a value to be set in Shuffleboard, but Shuffleboard...
(458 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Hitchhiker 42
Today 09:02 AM
Best Switch/Vault Bots in Competition
Thanks for the mention! We've been working hard at lots of driver practice, and can't wait to compete at NE DCMP!
(8,281 views, 60 replies)
New Post
Today 09:00 AM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
Hey ya'll! I'm a member of 1678 and I'll willing to trade with any team, just PM me. Size medium, if you will, and we'll be at the Sacremento and Central Valley Regionals, both in California. As I'm...
(18,619 views, 124 replies)
New Post
Today 08:52 AM
FRCTop25 Week 3 Poll Open. Closes 3/19 7:00pm Eastern
Brian, Thank you for the shout out- we decided early in the season not to stretch our resources and be a really good switch/exchange robot. This would save us time and allow our programming team time...
(1,328 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Today 08:52 AM
Greater Kansas City and Heartland Regionals 2018
Team 6886 wants to congratulate 1986, 1723, & 5098 on their winning alliance. Our team learned a lot by watching these experienced, well-run teams manage their robots and resources throughout the...
(6,292 views, 40 replies)
New Post
Today 08:51 AM
Double Climb Instances
I think we almost got double climbs quite a few times at the IN St. Joseph event. I'm not sure how many times were were successful with some miscommunications between alliance partners. A couple were...
(2,153 views, 29 replies)
New Post
Today 08:48 AM
Talon CTRE encoder values
Thanks to both of you for the replies. I should have noted that we are using the CTRE SRX Mag Encoder, which provides both quad and PW readings. I should also have noted that we are using Java, and...
(96 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Today 08:42 AM
2018 Greater Pittsburgh Regional
Really excited for the competition later this week and the opportunity to meet so many teams from all over! Safe travels to the teams coming in from out of town :) It'll be an interesting competition...
(291 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Today 08:24 AM
Using Talon PID slots
Do you hold position using the motion magic, or switch to ControlMode.Position ?
(452 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Today 08:19 AM
SPEED 3542 Robot Reveal
I was able to see this robot in person at Lincoln and it is going to be a force in the coming weeks. Can't wait to play with you guys at Livonia!
(147 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Today 08:18 AM
paper: Caleb's Scouting Database 2018
Thanks, Caleb. The work you're doing to maintain the Excel Workbook and all the tabs is AMAZING and MUCH appreciated, and plenty. There are enough of us who love data that we can each have a role...
(2,026 views, 19 replies)
New Post
Today 08:14 AM
Pathfinder way points and coordinate system
Thank you So the theta parameter is relative to "world" as well, not to robot current heading?
(128 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Today 08:04 AM
FRC 95 2018 Build Thread
We wound up seeding first (one of our stretch goals for the season) with a 12-0 record, picking 230 and 7127, who were great alliance partners. We ran some nice clean matches in the quarters and...
(47,327 views, 167 replies)
New Post
Mark McLeod
Today 07:59 AM
Spark Motor Controller Voltage Ramp Rate
In code compare the current power request to the previous power request and only let it increase/decrease by a limited amount. For example, previous=0 requested=.95, allow a maximum .1 change, would...
(33 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Today 07:58 AM
MN State Championship 2018
Week 3 saw no teams added in the top 36.
(1,434 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Today 07:57 AM
Photos - FIRST Robotics Competition 2018 Milford District Event
Great photos as always!
(251 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
Today 07:55 AM
[InF] Plainfield District Event
135-Penn Robotics-Mishawaka, IN 234-Cyber Blue-Indianapolis, IN 829-Digital Goats-Indianapolis, IN 868-TechHOUNDS-Carmel, IN 1018-Pike RoboDevils-Indianapolis, IN 1024-Kil-A-Bytes-Indianapolis,...
(25 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Today 07:49 AM
Celt-X 5406 Robot Reveal
That is a lot of technical fouls... Joking aside, these machines look really impressive, and clean. Good luck this season!
(982 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Today 07:29 AM
Lowest Match Scores per Year
For a real match with six running robots, I witnessed this match at centerline. Red has two auto runs, one cube into the exchange, and two parks on the platform. Blue didn't achieve any of that --...
(616 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
Today 07:27 AM
Webcasts 2018 Week 4
Webcasts 2018 Week 4 Sacramento Regional Mar 21 to Mar 24, 2018 https://www.twitch.tv/firstinspires13 https://www.twitch.tv/firstinspires14 Orange County Regional Mar 21 to Mar 24,...
(68 views, 0 replies)