OCCRA
Go to Post If Amanda is 'old', I am beginning to feel like a fossil.... - Chris Fultz [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Foster
Today 06:10 AM
The Zebracorns are Looking for Mentors
While I feel that I need to ask this question, I hear the "Series of Unfortunate Events" song screaming "Look Away, Look Away, all it will do is ruin your day". But I'll ask, "What is the story...
(1,496 views, 22 replies)
New Post
jproney
Today 12:49 AM
Team 5818 Differential Swerve Drive
Since there has been some interest in the control code, we've just made it public on GitHub: https://github.com/Team5818/DiffSwerve This code contains everything that we ran on the robot, plus...
(4,979 views, 52 replies)
New Post
karlonpc
Yesterday 10:19 PM
Powder Coat oven setup
I am not good at posting here so bear with me. Here is a small album of pictures of the double oven that I spent a week converting to a powdercoat oven. https://imgur.com/a/WCnMJlC Hopefully the...
(2,204 views, 25 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Yesterday 09:06 PM
4130 Off-Season
That's us hiding in the background. Thanks for coming out to the fair with us. It was a blast tonight!
(505 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Koko Ed
Yesterday 08:49 PM
Shadetree Robotics signs off
What terrible news.
(964 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Nick.kremer
Yesterday 07:19 PM
Taking “shifts” at competition?
On 3512, one of the students comes up with a schedule for the entire event. Our students are either scouting, in the pit crew, part of programming team, part of the drive team, or have other...
(767 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Jon Stratis
Yesterday 06:11 PM
Electronic Communication Acknowledgement Form ?
We don't need an acknowledgement form, but we do have strict rules around electronic communications. No texting or phone calls, and emails have to go through our school emails with parents and at...
(243 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 06:03 PM
[FTC]: How can I effectively mentor an FTC team?
From what I've seen in my orange-program travels, I have six pieces of advice: 1) Drivetrain. 2) Drivetrain. 3) Drivetrain. 4) Notebook. 5) Notebook. 6) Notebook.
(128 views, 2 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 05:53 PM
pic: Zebracorn Telepresence Robots
Would certainly have violated H07 this year.
(431 views, 3 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 05:47 PM
Assembling VexPro 2-CIM Ball Shifter Gearboxes?
Pneumatics are great for anything which is going to be in two positions, and you want to hold them there with some force. Besides shifting gears, we have used pneumatics to: Push a game piece into...
(333 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Yesterday 05:09 PM
paper: Miscellaneous Statistics Projects 2018
For anyone that already wants to start thinking about 2019, I've uploaded a book which shows the 2019 start of season Elo ratings for all teams. I'm not currently planning to change my Elo model...
(1,758 views, 12 replies)
New Post
jaredhk
Yesterday 04:58 PM
Techbrick Robots Just Posted its Awesome Resources for 2018-19 Into Orbit
Fantastic resources as always. Thanks for all you do, and thanks for the shout out for my content!
(171 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Yesterday 04:37 PM
paper: FRC Elo 2008-2016
I've uploaded a new book, this is the Elo model I am currently planning to use going into the 2019 season (although that is subject to change). The only key change in this book compared to my...
(12,339 views, 44 replies)
New Post
lcraig910
Yesterday 04:02 PM
Team Name Mishaps
He will never get your username or krtanjek's username right.
(9,249 views, 125 replies)
New Post
John Weissman
Yesterday 01:26 PM
Ramp Riot 2018: The Official Thread
Thank you all of Ramp Riot from the organization to the volunteers. 1640 is counting the days.
(834 views, 5 replies)
New Post
orangemoore
Yesterday 11:29 AM
FIRST Global Challenge Competition
Random. Alliances are randomly assigned from the top teams in the rankings.
(1,042 views, 12 replies)