Go to Post No disclaimer on earth lets you disassociate yourself with your team or what you represent because you want to say something not particularly nice, but lets you be associated again when you want to say something to encourage others, etc. - Amanda Morrison [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
samthesnake
Today 02:36 AM
Robolink D from FIRST Choice.
Iím assuming this is what the OP is talking about. I like it, but I think Iíll hold off on playing with it until the offseason. 3D printing should make interfacing not a huge problem IMHO.
(141 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Spencer Lu
Today 02:27 AM
Rookie Team Coding Problem
If you're having issues with specific motor controllers not activating, try connecting to the rio as explained...
(126 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Type
Today 02:20 AM
pic: Am I Doing It Right Guys?
Thank you! I was just looking through it for once my team's DeCIMates come and noticed there wasn't a link. I definetly like the idea of having a cover over the gears to keep grease in and dirt out.
(899 views, 9 replies)
New Post
HenryOM
Today 02:11 AM
Greyt Universal Cascade Elevator and Powercube Claw
Yeah for sure. I don't have a problem with it, I think it is a part of a real world experience.
(14,360 views, 116 replies)
New Thread
peebeeaitch
Today 02:06 AM
Talon SRX 100% output on CAN with <100% command
I tried to search for a similar problem, but any reference to Talon results in 20 pages of results, hence the new post. We were driving our 2017 bot today and suddenly one of the Talon's started...
(91 views, 0 replies)
New Post
samthesnake
Today 01:44 AM
Python Roll Call!
Team 4256 has been using Python the last twoish years, with a fair amount of experimentation the previous year. We mostly use it for vision stuff, but I use it on my own personal projects exclusively.
(1,123 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Today 01:38 AM
Problems linking ntcore to raspberry pi c++
Thank you so much!! Finally, I can start testing!
(190 views, 11 replies)
New Thread
Phred7
Today 01:37 AM
Linelight networking problems
Today my team recieved our limelight abd after some issues got computer to recognize it and the firmware loaded. Currently we cannot access this link: http://limelight.local:5801 . We have powered it...
(92 views, 0 replies)
New Post
NathanNFM
Today 01:36 AM
Encoder for CIM Sport
This is the encoder I would recommend if you don't want to or can't read directly of the shaft you actually care about. Please note, to use this encoder you need to mill down the CIM Sport back block...
(222 views, 4 replies)
New Thread
Phred7
Today 01:31 AM
Multiple Limelight operations at once?
Hey, My team and I were wondering if it is possible to program the limelight in such a way that we could utilize it to detect multiple object at the same time. Such as two different orientations if...
(87 views, 0 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 01:01 AM
Musical suggestions for competition playlists
At least two of those are available--Safety Dance usually sounds when the Safety Award is given out, and if Mr Roboto is the one I'm thinking of (dami origato, mr roboto), then that's another staple....
(377 views, 9 replies)
New Post
sasha2424
Today 12:53 AM
Camera Encoder for Robot
Thank you!! I had a similar feeling after setting up a basic algorithm that used Optical Flow. It did find features but it failed to give any useful accuracy.
(103 views, 2 replies)
New Post
msowd
Today 12:34 AM
Crate from milkcratesdirect taller than KOP crates
We noticed that too. One of our mentors was beginning to put the covers on the second of 60 Powercubes that we purchased from milkcratesdirect and said that they were bigger than the KOP Powercube....
(294 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
cpapplefamily
Today 12:25 AM
FIRST Choice opens for traditional live orders
Can we by credits for the remainder of first choice? I happen to need about 20 Igus busings. http://firstchoicebyandymar k.com/fc18-047
(120 views, 0 replies)
New Post
samthesnake
Today 12:21 AM
Game plan
5 points for PARKING on the scale at T=0 which I believe is similar to the 2016 rules (see section 4.2 of manual). Climbing is 30 and you donít get that 5 if you do. This one climb is kind of 25...
(1,284 views, 7 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 11:50 PM
Legality of Acrylic
Acrylic's not illegal, it's just a bad choice for anything that might be exposed to forces. Like, a robot.
(395 views, 4 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 11:45 PM
Best part of competitions?
And will always be too soon. Yet, it rocks.
(3,121 views, 52 replies)
New Thread
Person
Yesterday 11:41 PM
LabVIEW Instability
The 2018 version of LabVIEW seems to crash more often (especially during simulations) than last year's for my team. Is anybody else experiencing this too?
(48 views, 0 replies)
New Post
the programmer
Yesterday 11:33 PM
AndyMark Ferrule Connectors for Weidmuller Crimps
Thank you for the replies. We did not trim any of the crimp barrel off so I will check when I get back in our shop on Monday for the length of the crimp.
(249 views, 3 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 11:25 PM
COTS question
While we are no longer seriously considering a scissor with lead screw this year, when we were, I figured out that the traditional model of a screw jack is, to be blunt, jacked up for anything with...
(792 views, 10 replies)