Go to Post Tell someone familiar with FIRST that you won a regional and they will congratulate you, tell them you won a chairmans award and they will celebrate you. - Brandon Holley [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Thread
Caleb Sykes
Today 02:18 PM
Chezy Champs Ranking Projection Contest
Announcing the Chezy Champs Ranking Projection Contest! Iíve previously made threads where I just put up my own ranking projections for events, but I thought this could be much more fun. Although I...
(211 views, 0 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Today 01:37 PM
First Drive Train, ADVICE NEEDED PLS!!
Nice job! If your using a laser cutter to fabricate the frame then I'd consider going with a lightening style that takes advantage of the laser better than just circles. The reason 1114 used circles...
(317 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Today 01:25 PM
FUNalysis Tonight 8:30pm 71 & 254
Thanks to everyone who tuned in last night for FUNalysis! Check out the segment archives on YouTube if you missed it: FRC71 2002 Newton SF1-1: https://youtu.be/Pmig2PYQHmA FRC254 2018 Hopper Q113...
(868 views, 8 replies)
New Post
nuclearnerd
Today 11:33 AM
Team 5818 Differential Swerve Drive
I'm just spitballing here: In previous swerve design threads, people felt comfortable with a bag motor steering at ~100:1 ratio. Since CIM motors have about 6x more torque than a bag motor you...
(1,941 views, 19 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 11:25 AM
pic: baby bot v2 final
It looks (render on right) like the gearbox drives a belt which drives a lower shaft (shaft not pictured, but toothed pulley on lower shaft is). This then drives rotation of the intake around an...
(485 views, 4 replies)
New Post
TBKahouna
Today 10:50 AM
Swerve drive cost
Fabricate for $400 ok... but the design effort, both for the hardware, and then the software is going to be quite a daunting task that consume much of the team's resources while you develop, test,...
(920 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Fritzypoo
Today 08:42 AM
F4 CADathon 5: 2nd Place - Team 157: Minotaur Presents: Blockade
Hey, thanks for asking! Our lift is continuous rigged for power up and power down, and the four smaller spools on the top with the helical string guides drive the lift up and down. The giant pulley...
(449 views, 3 replies)
New Post
1margarette
Today 01:35 AM
Operation Slam God
I don't understand what is happening but it seems fun.
(338 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
jwagner2826
Today 01:28 AM
F4 CADathon 5: 7th Place - Team 246: Team WOW CAD Release
My Brother and I are proud to present our CAD for the 5th Bi-Annual F4 CADathon: Connect F4. Our robot design exceeded our expectations and placed 7th overall. Thanks to the GDC, FUN, and all the...
(85 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Praj
Yesterday 11:02 PM
Using Raspberry Pi as coprocessor
Its pretty common to use as a coprocessor. Lots of teams have published code online on places like Github to view it. The most common way is gonna be pynetworktables which publishes data to network...
(139 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Cog
Yesterday 10:50 PM
The Koala Foundation: Drought Appeal
I can't believe you missed out on the opportunity for a water game joke shirt. :deadhorse: Well wishes! I'll definitely be getting one!
(617 views, 2 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Yesterday 10:43 PM
RoboZone Podcast Episode #070 - Recruiting, Fundraising, and School is Back!
Spiece is working with 314 this year?!? Oooohhhh boy... :rolleyes: In regards to a potential off-season event at SVSU, someone should tell them to get a hold of FIRST of the Great Lakes Bay Region;...
(207 views, 1 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 10:16 PM
Pressure not rising smoothly
My personal preference on locating the gauge is at the far end of the high-pressure side of the system from the compressor: just before the regulator to low pressure. Then a second gauge on the...
(408 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Travis Hoffman
Yesterday 10:07 PM
New tool for C++ Programming for old cRIOs
This sounds promising. For the benefit of more people than just me I'm sure, could you possibly post here what specifically you changed in the solenoid code to get it to build correctly? Thanks!
(11,625 views, 48 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 09:36 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #735
Thank goodness camps are almost over! First place goes to: Second place goes to:
(214 views, 13 replies)
New Post
juju_beans
Yesterday 07:24 PM
Team 254 Presents: Lockdown Technical Binder 2018
We took your advice and added 0.05" to all our belt C-C's in the intake and also made room for 1/16 hex spacers between the wheels and the bearings and it seems to have fixed the issue. Thank you...
(16,054 views, 77 replies)
New Thread
TechBrick
Yesterday 06:18 PM
Techbrick Robots Just Posted its Awesome Resources for 2018-19 Into Orbit
Techbrick Robots Just Posted its Awesome Resources for 2018-19 Into Orbit https://techbrick.com/fll-resources/fll2018 Kick Off PowerPoint's: Very Important Stuff! Images For Your Own Worksheets,...
(48 views, 0 replies)