Go to Post This [Coach badge] means no-touchy the controllers. Even to save them from certain doom. - Kevin Sevcik [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Ether
Today 12:20 PM
Sharing SVG Files to Community
Did you try ZIPping them?
(180 views, 3 replies)
New Post
IKE
Today 12:20 PM
Skid Drive Longitudinal Slip Percent
It looks like you got a very reasonable answer above. If it still does not make sense, I would recommend checking out a book on Vehicle Dynamics like Gillespie or Wong as they will have additional...
(271 views, 3 replies)
New Post
s_forbes
Today 12:15 PM
How to make a cylinder go fastest
In 2016 you had to launch the boulders with lateral velocity as well, and everyone had short tiny robots to go under the bar that required high arcs. If you are launching a cube several feet up in...
(1,096 views, 24 replies)
New Post
JohnFogarty
Today 12:14 PM
What are Teams Thinking for Multi-Climbs
With the right sensors and independently controlled winches instead of just the one we used on the Ri3D build. We think it is possible. I definitely think if a team is going to try to build the...
(7,121 views, 61 replies)
New Thread
cad321
Today 12:05 PM
Does Pathfinder play nice with WPILIB updates?
As the tittle suggests, I'm wondering if with all the updates to WPILIB this season, does Pathfinder run as intended? From what I can tell, it is its own set of libraries, independent of WPILIB, and...
(0 views, 0 replies)
New Post
arichman1257
Today 12:03 PM
C++ Won't do anything
When you say "all of the code", are you talking about your team's code of the WPILib example code? Can you post a picture?
(38 views, 1 replies)
New Post
billbo911
Today 11:50 AM
I think my posts are getting deleted
Wow, I touched a nerve! First, I just messaged Brandon Martus. He has addressed the issue to my saticfaction. Please do not be offended when I speak my mind on something that has the appearance of...
(537 views, 8 replies)
New Thread
gwdearsman
Today 11:37 AM
RoboRIO Wire Harness
As part of a school project, we had to design a solution to a problem, so we tried creating a solution to bad wire connections and wire organization in the RoboRIO. Another goal was to allow our...
(37 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Type
Today 11:33 AM
WCP MCC Robot 2018 powered by VEXpro!
This is dependent on many things like wheelbase and such, but for a setup like that, what drop center would you go with? Would it be okay to go with 1/8" or since you are using pneumatics, go closer...
(2,115 views, 16 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 11:32 AM
Maximum Height to fit under the scale plate?
At 7/8" counting the Velcro. Depends on the robot design, but yes, that could be worrisome.
(514 views, 6 replies)
New Post
mrnoble
Today 11:26 AM
[FUN] Candidly Speaking 1/15 8:30pm Eastern
That's great news. Clint is super chill.
(1,517 views, 16 replies)
New Post
ShotgunNinja
Today 11:25 AM
How well does a rookie have to perform during the season to make it to IRI?
Wow, looking back on this now... :cool: Long story short, 2970 applied, got accepted, and had about a 45% win rate. Not bad for a rookie team!
(1,365 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Dave Hurt
Today 11:06 AM
Issues with new Talon libraries
Ah, gotcha :) My student was doing most of the work, I was bouncing around between things, I thought I heard something about calibration, so I figured that's what it was they did. I'd still be...
(466 views, 17 replies)
New Post
runninwithszerz
Today 11:00 AM
[Ri3D] - 12th Hour Robotics 2018 Technical Analysis
Another thing I noticed is that the robot starts with the box grabbing mechanism outside of the bumpers. Is that legal? I thought robot parts had to be inside the bumpers at the start of the match...
(839 views, 5 replies)
New Post
bdaroz
Today 10:52 AM
Unusually high memory usage by WPILib
Perhaps a gradle command to force the redeploy (eg execute that command) wouldn't be a bad idea.
(445 views, 10 replies)
New Post
ShotgunNinja
Today 10:51 AM
"Quotes" that were said during build season
I was gonna say, using "left-handed" metaphorically? *looks at sig* > Duluth, MN Yep.
(1,415,711 views, 5,147 replies)
New Post
MrForbes
Today 10:45 AM
Current draw of stalling motors to hold up an arm?
I think the time is not linearly related to the force. But you can probably find more info somewhere on the internets about the subject...I'm not very knowledgeable. We were playing with 6" stroke...
(553 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Maxcr1
Today 10:39 AM
No Robot Comm on DS when using ethernet
You may need to set the IP of the Driver Station's Ethernet driver. By default, the RoboRIO looks for the Driver Station under the IP range of 10.te.am.x. Because Windows' DHCP system doesn't...
(316 views, 5 replies)
New Post
AlanG
Today 10:39 AM
paper: FRC Battery Upgrade
Jim, I can't quite tell from your picture -- did you just bend the battery terminals toward the center of the battery, or are you using pre-bent lugs? Thanks, Alan
(2,780 views, 34 replies)
New Post
ns3517
Today 10:19 AM
Compatability issues with Mini-CIM and BAG motors
https://www.vexrobotics.com/vexpro/motion/gearboxes/versaplanetary.html This is a link to where we get all our gearboxes for intakes. This is a big supplier for FRC teams. You can get a 1/2 hex...
(768 views, 11 replies)