Go to Post You can make unfounded guesses, but chances are you'll come off looking like a moron. Let's try and avoid that. - Karthik [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Phred7
Today 06:03 PM
Class of 2018, Where are you applying?
I applied to the following University of Washington Seattle (UW) University of Portland (UP) Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) Washington State University...
(13,084 views, 83 replies)
New Post
notmattlythgoe
Today 05:16 PM
Should colleges recruit FIRST students
I graduated from a college with 9 other Math majors. Yes, that's correct, 9. Let's just say the school is not known for STEM. I'm currently a Software Engineer. Your choice of college is definitely...
(5,178 views, 66 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 05:10 PM
Is it a sammich?
This leaves out the Philly. While the cheese may be a "layer", the steak, onions, and peppers are usually churned together. It similarly leaves out plain chicken/tuna/ham salad...
(5,325 views, 114 replies)
New Post
Tom Ore
Today 05:07 PM
2018 China Robotics Challenge
We've always had a good time at the events in China. We couldn't make it last year or this year - but the years we made it were great. Here's a picture from 2014 - there was some dancing going on...
(443 views, 4 replies)
New Post
petercooperjr
Today 05:06 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #728
Each lifter should place his/her feet close to the robot and adopt a balanced position. 2018 FIRST Robotics Competition Safety Manual, p. 13, section 5.3 "During the Lift"
(128 views, 7 replies)
New Post
nmehta01
Today 04:39 PM
[FF]: [OFF] MidKnight Mayhem 2018
1. Brian Maher 2. Haylee S. 3. Kevin Leonard 4. pchild 5. Kingthefirst 6. tmpoles 7. Golfer4646 8. Brandon_L 9.BrennanB 10. Thayer McCollum
(328 views, 16 replies)
New Thread
Tyler Olds
Today 04:29 PM
Big Bang! Competition Webcast
Catch the Big Bang! webcast this Friday and Saturday on First Updates Now! Awesome teams will make for a great competition. Watch: https://www.twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow
(115 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Mark Wasserman
Today 04:09 PM
Swerve Module feedback pt 2
Our preferred azimuth drive: 9015, 100:1, Motion Magic, 10 amp current limit. Since the 9015 is going away, we'll go back to the RS550. If not that, then a Bag motor. Never had a big issue with...
(908 views, 10 replies)
New Post
jdao
Today 02:44 PM
Pathfinder returning infinity?
Smaller periods allow you to be more accurate, but doesn't necessarily make it slower to calculate. All of the heavy calculation is done when you generate the path and store it to a .csv file. The...
(982 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Eli Doggart
Today 02:21 PM
BAN the person above you!
Banned for waiting a year before joining CD
(276,050 views, 3,680 replies)
New Post
Andy Baker
Today 01:45 PM
An Update from the Non-Engineering Mentor Organization (NEMO)
Thank you, Jenny and Kathie for your tireless hard work for the entire FIRST community. Your impact is deep. Countless teams used your resources, developed them into their own working models, then...
(882 views, 3 replies)
New Post
justicht
Today 01:25 PM
Post Your Team Handbooks Here
Dang, This is good insight into the workings of a constantly elite team. It also hit me that Rachel is a former co-worker of mine. Tell her "hi" from one of her former fellow PICS residents.
(1,453 views, 12 replies)
New Thread
ReaperGoat
Today 01:25 PM
AndyMark Open House - July 11
https://s3.amazonaws.com/cadfiles/OpenHouse/openHouseInvite.png On behalf of AndyMark, I am pleased to extend this invitation to teams, volunteers, and spectators that will be attending the IRI....
(269 views, 0 replies)
New Post
AgentSmith451
Today 01:06 PM
Best Practices for Modular Intakes?
There's a lot of great discussion here so far, I appreciate all the feedback! As a couple people noted, a modular design will be helpful for initial prototyping, but not an optimized final design. I...
(1,151 views, 13 replies)
New Post
deslusionary
Today 11:30 AM
Texas Districts: Questions that need answers!
I am breathing sighs of relief -- no travel costs for my team if we qualify (which we intend on doing)! Also, Palmer sounds like a great place for a DCMP. Big, roomy, and close to the action in...
(8,390 views, 80 replies)
New Post
hrench
Today 11:06 AM
Shaft Collars
same rule for trains. Hard to do on robots.
(2,216 views, 32 replies)
New Post
Piequals3.14
Today 10:05 AM
Power Up in HTML
Thank you! Feel free to modify it how you like. If you do anything particularly interesting, Id love to see it... Ive got plans for a few things like customizable robots but nothing big like...
(915 views, 6 replies)
New Thread
JamesTerm
Today 10:05 AM
Vex VersaPlanetary 180 Drive Cad files
Hi all, I'm very interested in the VersaPlanetary 180 Drive, and I've grabbed the cad files both from Vex and 3847's database. What I've found thus far is that the subassemblies offered are not...
(83 views, 0 replies)
New Post
lcraig910
Today 09:25 AM
2018 IRI - Indiana Robotics Invitational
Do we have a confirmed list of teams yet (now that payment has been due for a while)?
(33,325 views, 66 replies)
New Post
lcraig910
Today 09:22 AM
2019 FRC Game- "Destination: Deep Space"
I believe an interesting game piece would be a football because it somewhat resembles a space ship (as much as a perfectly smooth, foam grey ball resembles a boulder). With this game piece, I would...
(13,942 views, 46 replies)