Go to Post ...if the penalties were not significant and match-deciding then there would not be much incentive to pay attention to them, would there? - dtengineering [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Zack-5421
Today 09:40 AM
Post Your Team Handbooks Here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qo6SfG1bo0WPBQ8pHc3 UtgHOTy5lQ8de/view Here is ours!
(927 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Today 09:38 AM
Gearing of Swerve Drive
What does a typical "cycle" look like for this robot? How far does it "sprint" between field elements on a regular basis? What is the most time sensitive driving conditions it will experience...
(378 views, 4 replies)
New Post
marshall
Today 09:22 AM
Absolute Encoder Mounting
That's actually a pretty cool find.
(312 views, 5 replies)
New Post
DGB
Today 09:15 AM
All WOWnd Up : Headed to That State Up North
Team Divi Rank Allian Pick Result Awards 120 Tur 26 1 2nd QF 291 Tes 10 8 Capt QF 337 Dal 45 379 Cur 50 4 2nd SF 2614 Tes 4 3 Capt F Tesla Finalist,...
(367 views, 3 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 09:08 AM
Absolute encoder gear ratios
one to one is by far the best. We did it without one-to-one in college at one point, and it was a nightmare. The key is that you will need to inject information into the system to tell it when your...
(216 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Waz
Today 09:07 AM
Istanbul, not Constantinople.
How about Byzantium? :) Steve
(3,304 views, 13 replies)
New Post
MysterE
Today 09:00 AM
6th Annual Red Stick Rumble
Hi all! Just an update for the Red Stick Rumble in regards to team attendance. There is still plenty of time to register at...
(415 views, 3 replies)
New Post
MaxEG
Today 08:50 AM
Team 1241: THEORY6 2018 Detroit Champs Recap Video
Including most copyright songs will only de-monetize your video, which is the case for this song (even though there are remixed elements in it). This was introduced to YouTube some time ago, although...
(1,327 views, 5 replies)
New Post
ThaddeusMaximus
Today 08:09 AM
Should colleges recruit FIRST students
To make the comparison to sports: Why do colleges recruit athletes? To get better athletic departments, which directly increase revenue. Why would engineering colleges recruit engineers? It's not...
(1,753 views, 27 replies)
New Post
Koko Ed
Today 07:56 AM
Rah Cha Cha Ruckus 2018
2228 has joined the fray! 191 222 340 578 1126 1360 1405
(1,471 views, 15 replies)
New Post
calcmogul
Today 12:08 AM
Team 1678 2018 Code Release
As you know, motion profiles for drivetrains provide tuples of position and velocity for each wheel over time that the robot is physically capable of following. However, PID control alone doesn't...
(9,870 views, 48 replies)
New Post
waxton
Yesterday 11:08 PM
FRC Steamworks Super Unofficial Video Game
hows progress on the powerup game?
(36,900 views, 223 replies)
New Post
ctt956
Yesterday 09:47 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #727
"DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY EXTRA LARGE SAFETY GLASSES I CAN BORROW? ANYONE?!?!"
(288 views, 15 replies)
New Post
velociraptoastr
Yesterday 09:08 PM
WVROX 2018
Glad we put our team on the waitlist this year because it paid off! 5549 is definitely looking forward to WVROX. See you all there!
(4,872 views, 31 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Yesterday 07:17 PM
FUN Trivia Live is back on Tuesday. We need your questions!
Thank you to those who responded. I am still looking for a few more for the two Tuesday airings!
(441 views, 3 replies)
New Post
gorrilla
Yesterday 05:45 PM
Robotic Lawnmowers
Seen that,. I'm looking for peoples real world experience
(232 views, 4 replies)
New Post
bdaroz
Yesterday 05:09 PM
Grasshopper End Mill Giveaway
Thank you again for doing this. You might want to take a quick spin through some of those users w/ 0 posts and make sure they have a team number and an address that's at least close just in case...
(1,621 views, 10 replies)
New Post
philso
Yesterday 12:08 PM
Cheap Motor Torque Measurement / DIY Dynamometer Revisited
The frame holding the bearings that allow the load motor to rotate slightly would have to be very stiff. Any flexing would cause the bearings to be misaligned leading to extra friction. Also, flexing...
(1,078 views, 8 replies)
New Post
philso
Yesterday 11:41 AM
Is it worth it to opt out of the KOP chassis for a low resource team?
For one or two of the teams I have worked with in the past, money was not the greatest limiting factor. Factors such as being able to design a robot that was manufacturable and having enough students...
(5,072 views, 63 replies)
New Post
Thad House
Yesterday 11:22 AM
WPILib is adapting GradleRIO - Jaci has become too powerful and we must stop her
If I were to ever restart work on RobotDotNet I definitely would, however I currently have no plans to do that. With other commitments I just no longer have the free time to support the actual...
(10,502 views, 67 replies)