OCCRA
Go to Post Sounds like a silly idea... so of course I'm in. - George1902 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Roboshant
Today 01:16 PM
[FF]: Orange County Regional 2018
We'll take 7042
(730 views, 30 replies)
New Post
JesseK
Today 12:49 PM
Introducing Limelight for FRC
Very cool to have this input. We'll see what works out this coming year.
(12,574 views, 92 replies)
New Post
Jimmy Nichols
Today 12:35 PM
FRC Team 1296 Annual 2017 Car Raflle
Been a hectic December, but just got my ticket!
(2,718 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Jimmy Nichols
Today 12:27 PM
Miami Valley Regional Team Social
Should Probably merge this with the Official MVR thread so all info is there.
(194 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Mark McLeod
Today 11:25 AM
Registration 2018
Here's a stab at showing what teams were lost from where. Each color represents a specific number of team-years, e.g., lavender represents teams with 1-year experience. Colors may be a problem...
(60,212 views, 401 replies)
New Post
Ryan Dognaux
Today 11:15 AM
Where to buy 12 volt battery caps?
This seems like a great opportunity to take a look at the BattHawk - a product developed by FRC 1720 and sold by AndyMark: http://www.andymark.com/BattHawk-p/am-3824_4.htm If you're in the market to...
(539 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Ryan Dognaux
Today 10:59 AM
Possible Applications of new Brushless Motor?
Literally just showing it in various FRC-type applications on a robot, in action. That's all they needed to do. It looks like FRC 4330 from the St. Louis area is featured and it would be interesting...
(6,468 views, 66 replies)
New Post
rod@3711
Today 10:08 AM
BunnyBots 2017
BunnyBot was great. This video clip shows a highly unlikely sequence that resulted in a win for 3711G. https://youtu.be/oahOrVRXt3s
(2,723 views, 17 replies)
New Post
Brian Selle
Today 09:43 AM
Vision or Gyro-Encoders? Where to put time?
^^This - except I'm going to raise it to 100 times out of a 100. Encoders and gyros are the basis for all FRC control systems. You need to walk before you can run. Start with encoders, don't even...
(832 views, 15 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 09:18 AM
Homemade CAD system?
To answer your question directly: the three reasons no one home-brews CAD are that it is incredibly hard, if you're any good at it you better be getting paid for your time, and...
(228 views, 5 replies)
New Post
hawes19c
Today 09:16 AM
Team 900 Role Call
Hello! I'm Chloe Hawes, a junior at Science and Math! :]
(30,840 views, 221 replies)
New Post
Okeegan55
Today 08:57 AM
pic: Looking for feedback on our drivetrain
Here is MORT's 2017 drivetrain being assembled during the build season with the same...
(476 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 08:50 AM
Breaker Modeling
The point I was hoping to make is that loose connections heat the outside terminals significantly and that heat is conducted directly to the parts inside. I can't tell you how many robots I see each...
(1,698 views, 21 replies)
New Post
rcoren22
Today 08:43 AM
MAR 2018
223 Is also traveling to Central New York Week 1. Looking forward to seeing 2016 in Utica.
(4,383 views, 23 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 08:41 AM
Eclipse Doesn't Even Start to Deploy
From the main menu, select Window > Show view > Other. Then select General > Error Log. See if anything pops up in that error log. Background which I will explain far more poorly than the WPILib...
(188 views, 1 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 08:34 AM
paper: Using JeVois camera in FRC
oooooooo! This might just be the secrete sauce we were missing! I don't know if it's worth posting or not, but I did get a curl of what the webcam was streaming. It was producing the usual --boundary...
(2,034 views, 29 replies)
New Post
swootton
Today 07:12 AM
FRC Apple Grant?
Reach out to the FIRST contact on the Application page. She found that Apple couldn't "find" my employee. I forwarded a copy of her "apple id" screenshot and had our money the same day. You need to...
(526 views, 3 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 01:04 AM
[FF]: 2018 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
Right now? (Forgot and got tied up elsewhere. Thanks for the reminder!) TSIMFD Blucifer The Breakfast Company Falcon Cup Of Joe ...
(9,975 views, 168 replies)
New Post
marcusbernstein
Yesterday 11:56 PM
[Behind The Lines] Leveraging COTS with Justin Foss! 8pm ET Wed
How will the new products released by popular FRC suppliers change the ways you design and build your robots?
(377 views, 1 replies)
New Post
MrForbes
Yesterday 11:26 PM
using wood cnc for metal
Life in small town America. we used to be able to get a nice selection of Baltic Birch at a local store, but it closed a few years ago. Wood is good stuff. But so is metal. Figuring out what to...
(1,112 views, 18 replies)