Go to Post Winning medals and awards, being on TV or in a magazine while cool doesnít even begin to compare to the relationships Iíve developed working with a bunch of great students. - ebarker [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
amanwhoisadude
Today 06:32 PM
987 Tragic News
Although I did not know Oscar personally, it pains me to know that we have lost a FIRST member.
(8,506 views, 57 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 06:31 PM
Are multiple pressure regulators possible
Continuous-rotation servo. Those have been around for years, and can be handy in some R/C applications.
(1,034 views, 19 replies)
New Post
Ether
Today 06:27 PM
Bosch Seat motor 6004RA3194-06
Has anyone sketched up the circuit diagram for this? I'm curious how they did it with 2 BPJ transistors and 3 resistors.
(97 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Jacob C.
Today 06:23 PM
CAN Timeout Errors and Loss of DS Comms
Please contact support (support@ctr-electronics.com) with a screen shot of the PDP self-test.
(83 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Kevin Sevcik
Today 06:18 PM
The Robonauts 118-Everybot
Is the bucket still swinging in the same direction, or does it swing through the intake side of the robot now? Just trying to figure out what's containing the cube. I was thinking about spring...
(15,663 views, 68 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 06:14 PM
"Quotes" that were said during build season
Were any watermelons harmed in the run up to this quote? Buckaroo Banzai fans want to know.
(1,418,313 views, 5,154 replies)
New Thread
Taggerun
Today 06:13 PM
RoboRIO Warming Up?
Is it normal for the RoboRIO to get fairly warm? Just Wondering, Taggerun
(29 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Taggerun
Today 06:09 PM
Double Solenoid Programming
You are also looking at outdated code. A lot has changed since 2011. The idea is the somewhat the same but the blocks are probably different.
(95 views, 2 replies)
New Post
VIKotic Dave
Today 05:47 PM
Field
I got what I need thanks to all.
(305 views, 5 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 05:38 PM
Current draw of stalling motors to hold up an arm?
Like gas springs. Ordered some originally intended to support a scissor lift, but after Everybot, we may back off on the switch and shift to an arm for a scalebot - or go to an Everybot+. We'll...
(1,079 views, 15 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 05:22 PM
2018 Team Update 03
Hey Marshall! I got them to add an encyclopedia to their repertoire (and even got a link)!
(4,935 views, 37 replies)
New Post
jtrv
Today 05:08 PM
Best part of competitions?
I enjoy watching the robots. When the robots work, I think to myself "yes". When the robots don't work, I think to myself "no".
(1,219 views, 26 replies)
New Post
trian_burner
Today 05:05 PM
Online SCouting Programs
We integrated Tableau into our online scouting app, RoboRecon. We made and used our app last year at both our regionals and championships. It will be updated for this year's...
(409 views, 6 replies)
New Post
forbes
Today 05:05 PM
"Controlmode" error
I don't see any errors in the code you posted. Can you post the exact error message you are getting (copy & paste)? Also, please post your code from the Constants and Actuators classes.
(258 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Kevin Sevcik
Today 04:44 PM
Polycarbonate VersaFrame Arm
It seems like Vex already has a recommended solution for aluminum 2x1 to get around the problem of shearing bolts: https://content.vexrobotics. com/vexpro/images/VersaHub-versablock.png If the plastic...
(920 views, 7 replies)
New Thread
pkrishna3082
Today 04:27 PM
CTRE Gadgeteer Driver Module
We just bought two of the CTRE Gadgeteer Driver Modules and were hoping to use them to control RGB LEDs on our robot. We have non-addressable (3-channels, common annode) RGB LED strips as well to use...
(106 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Ether
Today 04:08 PM
Determine counts on quadrature encoder.
Sure. Just rotate the encoder shaft 1 turn and observe how many "counts" your decoding device observed. Bear in mind that the observed counts are a function of how you are decoding. ...
(58 views, 1 replies)
New Post
IronicDeadBird
Today 03:49 PM
Attack 2 or Attack 3
I mean I like it more then audience chosen field elements. I'm not sure I see how it is unfair that one alliance composition is better than another thats how it generally is in a lot of games. If...
(4,105 views, 42 replies)
New Post
Whatever
Today 03:45 PM
[FTC]: Speak to me of FTC Leagues
It came in a little below my estimate at 137.3. Still nearly 50 points more per match than any qualifier so far.
(1,400 views, 8 replies)
New Post
mikets
Today 03:40 PM
Detecting Keyboard
I used to write virtual HID drivers in Windows to map one kind of HID device into another. So it is possible to map a USB HID keyboard to a USB HID joystick. But this is highly technical because it...
(313 views, 4 replies)