OCCRA
Go to Post Its not really a robotics competition. The robots are merely vehicles used to make society a better place, and to inspire the youth of the world to help one another, and to become more united. - Amanda M [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
EricH
Today 06:55 PM
[FF]: 2018 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
I'll probably add a couple more myself, but want to try to keep everything on EST. If I'm running a draft, odds are it'll be PST instead (other than the Slot 3 ones). Oh, and heads-up: There'll be a...
(3,834 views, 79 replies)
New Post
MikLast
Today 05:18 PM
Peak Peformance 2017 (PNW Offseason)
No, there were no declines.
(2,101 views, 13 replies)
New Post
RebeccaP
Today 04:27 PM
FIRST Power Up Recruitment Poster #2 Discussion
Let's hope they learned from that.. :|
(3,890 views, 47 replies)
New Post
qscgy
Today 02:40 PM
New Build Subteam Lead
I agree with AriMB: Chief Delphi is your best friend! Don't be afraid to ask questions. In addition, if you want to learn proactively, many teams have online resources. Use Google, and read them! I...
(341 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Cyberphil
Today 02:31 PM
Ramp Riot 2017: The Official Thread
Every Ramp Riot I have ever been to has been awesome, and I'm sure this year will be no different. Looking forward to this years! Keep an eye out for that ref position... ;)
(1,322 views, 6 replies)
New Post
bdaroz
Today 01:29 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #689
The Lead Mentor finally figured out why they wanted to buy a copy of Photoshop....
(300 views, 12 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 01:23 PM
pic: New gearbox
Thanks, that makes more sense. The size of that pinion should make a considerable difference in its ability to be double loaded because the bore is constant, and the annular thickness and strength...
(646 views, 9 replies)
New Post
4AngryNutjobs
Today 12:29 PM
Robot Code Status Blinking on FRC DS
I can confirm that we have also had this issue due to robot code continuously crashing in init(). Perhaps try deploying some of the default code projects and see if the problem persists?
(261 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
AriMB
Today 07:49 AM
paper: AMB Design Spreadsheet
Thread created automatically to discuss a document in CD-Media. AMB Design Spreadsheet by AriMB
(173 views, 0 replies)
New Post
ttnn58
Today 07:27 AM
Electrical Board or Distributed System?
i will have to vote against distributed system: - your robot will look very bad - it is easier to route a 24 AWG sensor wire across the robot than to route a 12 AWG power wire across the robot....
(1,767 views, 14 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 02:27 AM
Westcoast Drive bearing + axle retention
Spring washers - sounds wonderful - we'll have to try that on our air cannon! (nanotube chassis)
(3,774 views, 54 replies)
New Post
AustinSchuh
Today 01:58 AM
Best way to accomplish hosting web server on Jetson (+couple other misc. questions)
While that works for simple data, you get into compatibility problems pretty fast. There has been a lot of work put into data formats which are endian agnostic and upgradeable. I've been using...
(729 views, 14 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 01:58 AM
Iím a Chassis Lead member and I have no idea what Iím doing
+1 in any case, but in your role, ESPECIALLY if your team is open to change/variation in the chassis! Again, +1: and note that Phil listed three distinct things, each important: evaluate and...
(633 views, 6 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 12:32 AM
Good "Zero -> Robot" control system overview?
Yes, I was also going to post screenstepslive. Another great resource for those just getting started to those pretty familiar with the control system is the Robotic Eagles Control System page. ...
(170 views, 3 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 12:06 AM
[FRC Blog] 2018 Beta Testing and 2017 Usage Reporting
I've combined early years so that each group has at least 100 teams, which reduces the scatter in the early years. Looking at this, it's pretty clear that LabView is more popular with new teams,...
(3,527 views, 25 replies)
New Post
CMBrandon
Yesterday 11:29 PM
Space Cookies 1868 Mentor Recruitment
Let me just say that the Space Cookies are one of the most amazing programs you can be involved with. The girls do a great job year after year and it's a top notch organization. Cooler Master is...
(490 views, 1 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 11:18 PM
[FF]: Season Long: Year in Review 2017
Addressing IN: We gotta tier some of the regionals anyways. All 40-class regionals are at risk of that. (I like to refer to regionals as 40-, 50-, or 60-class events, referring to the general number...
(3,523 views, 60 replies)
New Post
arichman1257
Yesterday 10:48 PM
What high-level protocol does the CAN network use?
I don't know what you're going for with this, but this new CTRE thing might be of interest to you :D http://www.ctr-electronics.com/can-can-canifier-driver-led-driver-gpio.html
(407 views, 5 replies)