Go to Post When mentors and students battle it's the team that loses. - Koko Ed [more]
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

New Post
Doug Frisk
Today 07:12 AM
Randomness of the Scale in the Playoffs?
You can infer that if you want, but it is not 100% accurate. I thought that because NDGF and MNDU2 had the same livestream it meant I was going to get "my" field back the following week. It would...
(6,183 views, 54 replies)
New Post
Today 07:12 AM
Sorry, yup, I pulled that number from an old document before I was fully aware of the auto setup of the field. Consider my conjecture wrong in that case
(2,286 views, 27 replies)
New Post
Koko Ed
Today 06:44 AM
2018 Hudson Valley Regional
Why do they have to make the pits so random? It makes my job a hundred times harder when I have to go find someone who is missing from a match!:mad:
(448 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Today 06:40 AM
why would FIRST use this antiquated language?
These are meaningful and important metrics and I am glad FIRST recognizes that.
(754 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Today 06:14 AM
Is Rookie KoP battery charger legal in FRC competitions?
I saw this issue as an inspector at an event this past weekend. I simply told the team they needed to use a charger with the Anderson plugs for safety reasons. They understood and we found an...
(1,060 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Today 04:44 AM
Best Scale Robots
As time passes in the season, the need to be able to place/stack more precisely will increase exponentially We believe we can remain prepared for this eventuality, which is one of the reasons we...
(1,330 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Today 03:56 AM
Does anyone have Riolog working in Eclipse
Thanks so very much. Setting the team number in eclipse made it work. Keith Glasnapp
(314 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Today 02:59 AM
Hawaii Regional
Yes, please.
(210 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Today 02:53 AM
2018 Sacramento Regional
1072 is looking forward to competing at the Sacramento Regional! We wish all teams the best of luck this weekend. Here is our reveal video: https://youtu.be/vqzEOATBoUM
(178 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Today 02:09 AM
2018 Los Angeles Regional
Thanks Andrew
(1,415 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Today 01:54 AM
PNW District Championship Projections 2018
My program is predicting that the cutoff will be 52 points this year. However, looking at the results over time, here's how it's done: Year Initial Actual Prediction 2018 52 ? 2017...
(158 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Today 12:44 AM
G14: The Pinning Rule is Broken.
Well Iím my opinion a good driver can pin a robot the entire match and never get callled for it, or do it in such away that you do get called for it but the penalty isnít enough to throw the game. It...
(2,972 views, 33 replies)
New Post
Today 12:38 AM
Stupid Match Algorithm Tricks, 2018
I think that Carl is on to something here. If you're getting the same teams in your match schedule all the time, it probably means the FTA set the "(time/matches) between matches" parameter just a...
(6,375 views, 44 replies)
New Post
Today 12:11 AM
TimedRobot Not Updating at Consistent Rate
I was consistently seeing intervals of 20-25ms, with and without TimedRobot. I set the period to 0.1s and saw the same result, suggesting the problem is not in running too much code. I now believe...
(131 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Rachel Lim
Yesterday 11:43 PM
Congrats to the winners of San Francisco!
I wrote this a year ago, and am so happy it finally happened even if it's in slightly the wrong order. Thank you so much to whoever decided to pick 972, now I'm just waiting for a palindrome...
(2,582 views, 17 replies)
New Post
Joe Ross
Yesterday 11:30 PM
Current Limiting causes Talons to go crazy
See https://github.com/CrossTheRoadElec/Phoenix-Documentation#motor-output-direction-is-incorrect-or-accelerates-when-current-limit-is-enabled
(87 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:25 PM
Team 3476: Code Orange presents Gnaraloo (2018)
Agreed. Everything looks well thought out. Good luck at Orange County!
(994 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:12 PM
Strategies for switch-only bots?
This is a really good nugget of strategy here for power-ups, and one that I have seen even high level teams mis-playing on webcasts and at AZ North when I was volunteering. There is no point in boost...
(2,269 views, 22 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:11 PM
Who knows, maybe we'll see you in Detroit and we can pull off the elusive "Double Dunk" (as we call it here in the States). ....on the practice day of course.... ;)
(1,496 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:48 PM
TalonSRX configClosedLoopPeakOutput
One thing to check is if you have the most recent version of the CTRE Pheonix library downloaded.
(78 views, 1 replies)