OCCRA
Go to Post A problematic dynamic and culture becomes apparent when failure persists for such a duration and reoccurs so frequently that students begin to accept it as the norm, and never learn the proper way to do things. - sanddrag [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Niklas701
Today 02:50 PM
[FF]: 2019 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
TLC have agreed to the trade that goes as follows. TSIMFD receives #4, 13, 20 at Hawaii Tier 1 #2 at MI2 TLC receives #3,14,19 at Hawaii Tier 2 #3 at MI2
(6,101 views, 96 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 02:33 PM
This is the year...
Stuck, but left unlocked for the annual bump post.
(29,584 views, 49 replies)
New Post
deslusionary
Today 02:16 PM
Anyone use the Limelight last year?
I've heard this sentiment before, and would you mind explaining why NT isn't the greatest? I like zeromq personally but always assumed NT was the default go-to for FRC. Thanks in advance.
(528 views, 4 replies)
New Post
asid61
Today 02:05 PM
CAN Connector or Micro Fit Molex Connectors
We did have one come loose in the offseason, and I believe one came loose on the practice bot in-season, but it's not a massive risk. It's also a pain to tie them down securely, and if you don't do...
(598 views, 13 replies)
New Post
dirtbikerxz
Today 01:59 PM
6th Bi-Annual F4 CADathon
140 signups!!!!!!, deadline to signup has been extended by 24 hours due to requests, any last minute signups do it now!!!
(1,891 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Hallry
Today 01:45 PM
AndyMark Ri3D Sponsorship Application 2019
Hey Danny, will the Team Indiana Ri3D team still be around in 2019, or is AndyMark cutting down involvement to just sponsoring other Ri3D teams?
(754 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Byte11
Today 01:38 PM
New Motion Sensor
Never mind, I see that you were averaging the last filtered value with the current deltaX to get the current filtered value. I don't know why that works so well to smooth the data, but the results...
(1,050 views, 9 replies)
New Post
SenorZ
Today 01:13 PM
Deep Space in a Nutshell
Hmmm... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GKBmUnmqVc
(2,531 views, 22 replies)
New Post
Dale
Today 12:24 PM
775 Pro Drive
Given the speed they are turning we’ve never even considered aluminum for gears directly on the shaft of any motor, especially 775s. Just think about the number of times each tooth is engaging and...
(5,329 views, 41 replies)
New Post
MrForbes
Today 10:37 AM
Electrical Boards and wire management
Post a picture of your electrical board last year, and we might be able to give you suggestions how to improve this year. Our boards generally are laid out with power flow to the drive motors as a...
(291 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Harman341
Today 09:37 AM
How do you run Kickoff
One of the most important parts of 341's kickoff is the human simulation, and we'll be doing it on 2641 this year. We have students act as robots and play the game. The first few rounds are low...
(759 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Mark McLeod
Today 09:25 AM
Match info from WPILib question
Each playoff match gets a unique match number, including tie-breakers. Match numbers that aren't needed as tie-breakers will just not get used. For example Quarterfinals will be matches 1,2,3,4...
(89 views, 3 replies)
New Post
wireties
Today 08:49 AM
FIRST Team 1296 Annual Car Raffle
Congratulations to the 2018 Rockwall Robotics Car Raffle Winner - Desiree Abraham! Thanks to @RockwallFordTX for supporting your local schools! #GoFurther We very much appreciate all the great...
(1,477 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Dan Katzuv
Today 08:03 AM
What communication platform does your FRC team use?
We have a WhatsApp group for everything. There is a group for the whole team and also a WhatsApp group for each sub-team. We use Google Forms to get information from team members, such as the team...
(2,123 views, 49 replies)
New Post
asid61
Today 02:57 AM
$0.73 per Flanged Bearings 1/2'' HEX and 13.75 mm Thunderhex
If you think a $0.73 bearing is going to cost $5 after taxes and shipping, you need to order more stuff online. I'm betting this will hit about $1/bearing after taxes, maybe $1.50-2.00 after...
(3,046 views, 19 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Today 01:27 AM
Battery Survey
I know "Batteries Plus" locations accept batteries for recycle at no charge and have stores nationwide. They're also a good source to get decent quality replacement batteries (you also get 10% off if...
(797 views, 12 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 10:48 PM
[FF]: [SLFF] 2019 Pre-Season Waiver #1
Copy that, and that is in fact all. Unclaimed waiver teams are now free agents. Someone (likely me if nobody moves faster) will be updating the main sheet shortly, and the threads if it isn't too...
(2,410 views, 79 replies)
New Post
BrennanB
Yesterday 10:22 PM
[FF]: [SLFF] Palmetto 2018: Everyone Tier
Already picked by FP.
(2,155 views, 72 replies)
New Post
nomythicalbeast
Yesterday 10:20 PM
[FF]: [SLFF] Midwest 2019 Tier 2
Swap 2022 for the waivered-out 7738
(700 views, 29 replies)
New Post
SPang
Yesterday 10:18 PM
[FF]: [FF]: [FFAI]: Fantasy FIRST AI Signup Thread
1. WHR1 (jtrv) 2. BrebBot (BrennanB) 3. The Most Questionable Decisionmaker (Brian Maher, TDav540, saikiranra, Kellen Hill) 4. Team Lean Cuisine (cobbie, hailey.faiella, Attention(Chezy Cake)) 5....
(656 views, 23 replies)