OCCRA
Go to Post it is not as hard as it looks, but thats prolly cause we havent tried to build it yet... - robolemur1236 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
SamCarlberg
Today 05:58 PM
Basic GradleRIO question on dependencies
Gradle uses the Maven style of dependency resolution. Instead of having all the libraries you use in a single directory in your project or floating around your filesystem, you tell it what libraries...
(298 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Matt_Boehm_329
Today 04:48 PM
pic: Zebra's DART at HHH Invitational (Data Release)
Wow those heatmaps just look really neat. Thanks for taking the time to make them. As for the top right vs bottom right discrepancy for offensive switch bots I think you are right. With only 15...
(613 views, 12 replies)
New Post
navillus5
Today 04:26 PM
FRC CAD Library with legacy parts
Hi Allen - Many thanks for the reply. I found a version of the power distribution board that I am looking for. It doesn't appear to be an "official" model from the vendor, but it should work for my...
(268 views, 2 replies)
New Post
s_forbes
Today 02:30 PM
[FRC Blog] 2019 Awards Update
I think that if someone made a cynical dictionary, this would be the definition for the term "non-profit organization". It can't really be helped too much, that just seems to be the way things work.
(2,568 views, 24 replies)
New Post
Nick_Coussens
Today 01:53 PM
Why I love OCCRA
It's great to read how many people have really enjoyed participating in OCCRA. This is my second year being around it, and first being part of the Game Design Committee. I think I can confidently say...
(1,518 views, 11 replies)
New Post
nomythicalbeast
Today 01:44 PM
[FF]: [OFF]: Mission Mayhem Tier 1
Sorry, didnít notice this till now. Taegen gets 5842B.
(282 views, 15 replies)
New Thread
Evan Smith
Today 01:24 PM
Playing Spooky Scary Skeletons at CAGE Match
Someone there had good taste. https://i.imgur.com/emNKe0B.png
(24 views, 0 replies)
New Post
jgwentworth96
Today 01:07 PM
RoboZone Podcast Episode #078 - Its ALL about that SWERVE!
Does anyone know if the cad files for 2451's motor-in-wheel swerve are still available? I've found a couple links to it on here but they seem to be locked behind a username/password now.
(283 views, 3 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Today 12:36 PM
Uses for Spike Blues
Vex is owned by Innovation First, IFI was a major supplier of older generation electronics components back in the day. Once Vex was created they slapped the Vex logo on the Spikes they made going...
(819 views, 10 replies)
New Thread
Madison
Today 12:18 PM
Gender Breakdown of CD
In another thread (Age breakdown of CD) we learned a bit about the age demographics of CD users (poll respondents, really). I was surprised by the results and thought it could be useful or...
(515 views, 0 replies)
New Post
pchild
Today 11:18 AM
Age breakdown of CD
I pulled all CD users who have posted after 2018-01-01, of the 4625 users I found only 701 had age listed on their profile. https://i.imgur.com/hBGXWHEh.png Here's the data if anyone wants it.
(3,526 views, 35 replies)
New Post
cameron009
Today 09:42 AM
Stupid Question
When I first learned I read a couple "For Dummies" Books on java and played around in Eclipse.
(288 views, 3 replies)
New Post
bdaroz
Today 09:40 AM
Mission Mayhem 2018 Live Stream
Please consider unrestricting your video so that it can be linked on The Blue Alliance for use in Gameday.
(123 views, 1 replies)
New Post
cameron009
Today 09:39 AM
Running Grip Pipeline On Jetson TX1
I don't necessarily want to run GRIP on the jetson itself, but run the code I generated from it on a windows laptop on the Jetson. Do I have to build the code with Gradle on the windows laptop. If...
(154 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Golfer4646
Today 09:39 AM
[FF]: 2019 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
1. Falcon (EricH) 2. 1.21 GW (Hailey.faiella, SnapDragon, thefoxisloose, AltSudo, Attention) 3. Questionable Decisionmakers (Brian Maher, TDav540, saikiranra, Kellen Hill) 4. The Breakfast Company...
(2,764 views, 49 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 03:31 AM
Beach Blitz 2018
One of the shooter robots at Blitz carried a 360 camera. Video might be a little slow to get up on the team Youtube channel... but should be pretty worth...
(10,418 views, 68 replies)
New Post
MikLast
Today 12:21 AM
goto first new post broken with Chrome on Windows?
Multiple current threads are broken for me. Registration 2019 is locked to post #68. Running Chrome 69.0.3497.100
(4,133 views, 31 replies)