Go to Post It doesn't matter to me where a FIRST local event is held, I'll be there! - Barry Bonzack [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
ijensen
Today 03:33 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #724
E02. All team members must wear safety glasses (only ANSI-approved, UL Listed, CE EN166 rated, AS/NZS certified, or CSA rated non-shaded) while in and around the playing field and in the pit area....
(154 views, 10 replies)
New Post
NerdRage
Today 02:49 PM
Turning Motor / Gear Ratio for swerve drive
So much this. I've been wanting a 550pro motor for a long time, maybe even with a 5mm output shaft so that all the 775pro stuff fits on the shaft, because for a lot of things, 775pros are grossly...
(562 views, 9 replies)
New Post
icemannie
Today 02:00 PM
FRC Pathfinder Reverse Code
We created a reverse Distance Follower from the one Jaci provided on GitHub. It runs from the last (forward generated profile) segment to the first. Acceleration values need to be negated and...
(693 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
origamitaco
Today 12:49 PM
OpenWRT on OM5P-AC
Andymark has a tutorial for flashing OpenWRT on the OM5P-AN and we tried it on both the AN and the AC and it just sits and waits for the interface the entire time. The FRC Configurator works fine on...
(123 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Rethum865
Today 12:45 PM
2018 IRI Invitations
I would l]honestly like to see this team compete at IRI after their Tesla win
(18,366 views, 84 replies)
New Post
cpapplefamily
Today 12:18 PM
MN State Championship 2018
WOW they even blockade personal Cell Phone video. I'm supper disappointing in the lack of availability to view from this event*. We just posted our low quality Cell video last night. *Knowingly...
(9,033 views, 83 replies)
New Post
PatrickW
Today 11:19 AM
pic: 2910 Off Season Swerve Video
Here is the link for the CAD of the robot shown in the video. https://github.com/woolfepr/Swerve-MK1
(3,058 views, 17 replies)
New Post
BenBernard
Today 10:30 AM
Controllers reverse in autonomous and teleop
The gamepad axes send -1 when pushed all the way forward and +1 when pulled all the way back. Meanwhile, we tend to think of + as forwards and - as reverse (especially when writing autonomous code)....
(297 views, 6 replies)
New Post
PrathikM
Today 10:30 AM
paper: Encyclopedia Robotica Volume 2
Thanks for putting this out, we'll be using it during our design training season for sure
(798 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Minnesotanboy22
Today 10:27 AM
Most Improved Team?
In 2017 we started over as a team. The head coach stepped down and turned the position to our head coach now. In 2017 we had no idea what a good drive train was, what auto's meant. We had a whole...
(22,877 views, 78 replies)
New Post
Strategic
Today 10:27 AM
2019 Game Speculation
So we'll have to pull modules from a computer's memory core during teleop and the endgame will be opening the pod bay doors? I like it!
(16,744 views, 108 replies)
New Post
Minnesotanboy22
Today 10:19 AM
Cooler Master Gaming Tournament
i agree! trying to get some people on our team interested.
(5,492 views, 38 replies)
New Post
lbassett_21
Today 10:09 AM
pic: i want my baby bot, baby bot, baby bot 179's off season project version 1
Wow that looks really cool. I would love to see it in real life. Nice work.
(1,309 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Koko Ed
Today 09:55 AM
WVROX 2018
I'll give it a shot. I'll probably die but I'll die trying.
(3,585 views, 25 replies)
New Post
SaltisVonWaltis
Today 09:34 AM
pic: Quantum Drawing
Wow. That is amazing. Are you thinking of doing other bots?
(259 views, 3 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Today 09:24 AM
3D Printers
Buy 3 Josef Prusa i3 Mk3's. Spend the rest on filament. The Ultimaker and the Taz are nice printers but they're still playing catchup with the Mk3. The print quality is just not as good.
(4,904 views, 63 replies)
New Post
Dan T.
Today 08:00 AM
2018 IRI Invite Prediction Contest
Curse you school WiFi!
(17,170 views, 85 replies)
New Post
Jaci
Today 02:16 AM
What do you want to see in Pathfinder?
A lot of the structure of the library is not final. Once it's settled on the direction the library is going, I'll open source it, which shouldn't be too far away.
(9,588 views, 86 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 10:40 PM
Need opinions on this red card
Yes, I understand what you're trying to say. But my point is that AT THE TIME I MENTION, there is no. way. that that robot is pinned. It's untouched, with a clean run back through Null Territory,...
(3,626 views, 51 replies)
New Thread
Greg Marra
Yesterday 08:04 PM
Xbox Adaptive Controller >$@#Easy Custom Controllers?
https://www.engadget.com/2018/05/17/xbox-adaptive-controller-disabilities-gamepad-microsoft-tour/ Microsoft is releasing an Xbox controller to make gaming more accessible. One cool feature of the...
(464 views, 0 replies)