OCCRA
Go to Post A HUMAN PLAYER is not a ROBOT. - cgmv123 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 08:36 PM
[FRC Blog] Preference System for Event Registration
Yes, I'm pretty sure it's from Jingle All the Way. Connecting that to 2007 Rack-N-Roll is a real stretch. Connecting it to 1996 Hexagon Havoc appears to be a complete non sequitur; am I missing...
(5,430 views, 66 replies)
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Yesterday 07:53 PM
"Outside-In" 775pro gearbox
It's probably nothing, but I'm a little leery of those extra-length pinions. I feel like you're exposing the 775 Pro output shaft to a lot of potential side loads that way.
(1,007 views, 13 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Yesterday 07:46 PM
Methods of strengthening material?
a really simple way to add rigidity to sheet material is to clamp a piece of angle or box tube to the the sheet and just drill and rivet. Works well in a pinch especially on large thin polycarb...
(2,180 views, 35 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 06:52 PM
Compressor Not Turning On?
Wow a lot of basic questions about pneumatics in a short time span! Check out the PCM User Guide, particularly pages 17 through 19 which are specifically about troubleshooting a compressor that...
(226 views, 8 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 06:43 PM
Pneumatics without RIO
It took me a dozen readings over three days to figure out what I think you were saying; is what I changd above correct? Was the "master relay" of the same type as the "individual" relays? If so,...
(816 views, 9 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 06:10 PM
pic: I was making a diagram to explain our new framework and decided to make this
Good you thing you said it was a parody, else this would be a clear case of Poe's Law in effect.
(378 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Praj
Yesterday 04:22 PM
Eclipse from the Edge of Space
This look really awesome! Can't wait to see some of that footage.
(1,683 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Praj
Yesterday 04:14 PM
FIRST Carrier board/Enclosure for the TX1/TX2
This looks really interesting. I would also definitely pay extra money for an HDMI port for pretty much the same reasons KJaget stated. Something happened with the communication with the roborio and...
(1,004 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Penchant
Yesterday 03:31 PM
Ignore enabled/disabled, control motors anyway
Alternatively you could use CTRE's HERO board which has this behavior by default, although you would have to use their C# libraries rather than C++.
(710 views, 6 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 01:46 PM
Run Multiple Compressors with Relay in C++
Yes. If for some reason you don't want to use the PCM, you can wire the pressure switch to a DIO on the RIO. If you do this, wire and program it just like a normally closed limit switch; one wire...
(237 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Andrew_L
Yesterday 01:07 PM
pic: Flipped CIM Drive Train
I don't think it's a huge deal either, but OP was mentioning bellypan space as a priority, in which case there would be situations where the space in the center of the robot may be more preferably...
(751 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Cothron Theiss
Yesterday 12:31 PM
pic: 1-Stage 2-Speed WCD Gearbox
Also, you've got three bearings pretty close together on the output shaft. I'd get rid of that largest bearing.
(514 views, 7 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 08:25 AM
Ground Gear Intake speeds
Thanks, that's what I thought you meant! Or just use an SRX and voltage compensation mode.:]
(2,409 views, 31 replies)
New Post
Maxcr1
Yesterday 01:11 AM
Problems with CTRE Magnetic Encoders
I had great success with this. Thank you very much.
(241 views, 3 replies)