Go to Post The best metrics are your own. Do you see the impact of your efforts in your community? Do you feel like you should/could have won Chairman's, but another team was even more deserving? That's how you know FIRST is really working. - dcarr [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Andrew Schreiber
Yesterday 10:00 PM
Best Practices for Modular Intakes?
By C7 I assume you mean CD7... They come from Team 47 - Chief Delphi (you might recognize the name) from their 2002 robot. https://www.chiefdelphi.com/media/photos/14307
(1,303 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Brian Maher
Yesterday 09:09 PM
[FF]: [OFF] MidKnight Mayhem 2018
Tier 1 will be drafted on this thread. If you aren't in the draft below, you're in Tier 2, pick there. See this thread for Tier 2. Here we go. Times enforced Friday 6/22, but picks may be made...
(417 views, 17 replies)
New Post
lcraig910
Yesterday 08:11 PM
BIG BANG! 2018
The reason I wondered was to create a bracket challenge for myself, where I tried to predict the outcome of the elims of the event. Using the 6/1/18 list, this is what I have come up with: 1) 3604...
(5,793 views, 26 replies)
New Post
billbo911
Yesterday 07:31 PM
1678 Citrus Circuits 2018 Season Recap
Thanks for allowing us to follow your journey! Again, AWESOME team, and an amazing inspiration.
(620 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Hitchhiker 42
Yesterday 07:27 PM
[FF]: [OFF] Big Bang 2018
* Kablooey! Done.
(1,020 views, 50 replies)
New Post
legoguy1000
Yesterday 07:10 PM
Team Time Clock - Open source?
So I did add the Time Sheet display but not with a method of editing yet. For the event registration feature. It is focused on events where you need people to sign up, volunteer.... not so much...
(2,393 views, 21 replies)
New Post
Tomithy
Yesterday 06:10 PM
Favorite 2018 Robots
Coolest: 4613, 6502, and 4607 Most Elegant: 2910, 2481, 2767, 1533, 254, and 1323 (basically 254 and swerve drives) Most Effective: 254, and even though it never played a match, 254's practice...
(3,570 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Phred7
Yesterday 06:03 PM
Class of 2018, Where are you applying?
I applied to the following University of Washington Seattle (UW) University of Portland (UP) Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) Washington State University...
(13,201 views, 83 replies)
New Post
notmattlythgoe
Yesterday 05:16 PM
Should colleges recruit FIRST students
I graduated from a college with 9 other Math majors. Yes, that's correct, 9. Let's just say the school is not known for STEM. I'm currently a Software Engineer. Your choice of college is definitely...
(5,300 views, 66 replies)
New Post
Tom Ore
Yesterday 05:07 PM
2018 China Robotics Challenge
We've always had a good time at the events in China. We couldn't make it last year or this year - but the years we made it were great. Here's a picture from 2014 - there was some dancing going on...
(549 views, 4 replies)
New Post
petercooperjr
Yesterday 05:06 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #728
Each lifter should place his/her feet close to the robot and adopt a balanced position. 2018 FIRST Robotics Competition Safety Manual, p. 13, section 5.3 "During the Lift"
(136 views, 7 replies)
New Thread
Tyler Olds
Yesterday 04:29 PM
Big Bang! Competition Webcast
Catch the Big Bang! webcast this Friday and Saturday on First Updates Now! Awesome teams will make for a great competition. Watch: https://www.twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow
(188 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Mark Wasserman
Yesterday 04:09 PM
Swerve Module feedback pt 2
Our preferred azimuth drive: 9015, 100:1, Motion Magic, 10 amp current limit. Since the 9015 is going away, we'll go back to the RS550. If not that, then a Bag motor. Never had a big issue with...
(938 views, 10 replies)
New Post
jdao
Yesterday 02:44 PM
Pathfinder returning infinity?
Smaller periods allow you to be more accurate, but doesn't necessarily make it slower to calculate. All of the heavy calculation is done when you generate the path and store it to a .csv file. The...
(1,004 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Eli Doggart
Yesterday 02:21 PM
BAN the person above you!
Banned for waiting a year before joining CD
(276,080 views, 3,680 replies)
New Post
Andy Baker
Yesterday 01:45 PM
An Update from the Non-Engineering Mentor Organization (NEMO)
Thank you, Jenny and Kathie for your tireless hard work for the entire FIRST community. Your impact is deep. Countless teams used your resources, developed them into their own working models, then...
(941 views, 3 replies)
New Post
justicht
Yesterday 01:25 PM
Post Your Team Handbooks Here
Dang, This is good insight into the workings of a constantly elite team. It also hit me that Rachel is a former co-worker of mine. Tell her "hi" from one of her former fellow PICS residents.
(1,485 views, 12 replies)
New Thread
ReaperGoat
Yesterday 01:25 PM
AndyMark Open House - July 11
https://s3.amazonaws.com/cadfiles/OpenHouse/openHouseInvite.png On behalf of AndyMark, I am pleased to extend this invitation to teams, volunteers, and spectators that will be attending the IRI....
(323 views, 0 replies)
New Post
deslusionary
Yesterday 11:30 AM
Texas Districts: Questions that need answers!
I am breathing sighs of relief -- no travel costs for my team if we qualify (which we intend on doing)! Also, Palmer sounds like a great place for a DCMP. Big, roomy, and close to the action in...
(8,445 views, 80 replies)
New Post
Piequals3.14
Yesterday 10:05 AM
Power Up in HTML
Thank you! Feel free to modify it how you like. If you do anything particularly interesting, Id love to see it... Ive got plans for a few things like customizable robots but nothing big like...
(938 views, 6 replies)