OCCRA
Go to Post Commence the year of the brown out! - Jared Russell [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Thread
Mr.Frishman3999
Today 11:47 AM
Shadetree Robotics signs off
TRR 2018 was the last event that Team 3999 will ever compete in. The team will be shutting down operations due to a lack of money,students,and mentors. While I am sad about the outcome I am extremely...
(146 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Tomithy
Today 11:43 AM
"Quotes" that were said during build season
Our head build mentor retired after this year, so following tradition the team pranked his car (think pool noodles, scotch tape, surgical tubing, scrap bumper material, etc.). One guy decided that...
(1,551,467 views, 5,342 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 11:42 AM
FIRST Global Challenge Competition
There's two ways FIRST can really go with this. They could have this be a feel-good event focused on the stories of the teams attending, where the public sees students from all around the world...
(406 views, 6 replies)
New Post
UnofficialForth
Today 11:41 AM
2018 MC Costume Ideas
I typically stick with my red and blue Lei and my teal shirt covered in small Pikachus. Light weight and loved by many.
(778 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Connor McBride
Today 10:00 AM
Team Name Mishaps
Not really a TEAM name mishap but more of a username mishap. Tyler Olds can't say my twitch username correctly. It's pronounced C-MCBRIDE166 not CMC-BRIDE166.
(8,844 views, 122 replies)
New Post
Monochron
Today 08:15 AM
CNC Routers for FRC Robotics
I'm curious, do you think a big part of getting a DOC that large is the width of the bit? We typically stick with 4mm endmills for convenience, but on large jobs blasting through full DOC would...
(76,822 views, 335 replies)
New Post
Koko Ed
Today 02:12 AM
Robots@CNE 2018
When I go to any large city with horrible traffic I drive to the furthest station out where I will likely encounter the least amount of traffic. Park my car and take the train into town. I did it a...
(3,929 views, 37 replies)
New Post
AdamHeard
Today 12:11 AM
Team 973: The Greybots 2018 Code Release
Niiiice
(738 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Leap
Today 12:06 AM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #736
Head mentor, probably: "This blowhard thinks he'll be able to take flight with that dumb thing?" 701 minion: "Actually sir, the Blowhard was the working title for the project."
(158 views, 10 replies)
New Post
marshall
Yesterday 09:59 PM
The Zebracorns are Looking for Mentors
I believe the new GDPR restrictions might prevent us from tunneling cookies.
(1,047 views, 19 replies)
New Post
philso
Yesterday 09:02 PM
pic: baby bot v2 final
Or lift just the battery...
(878 views, 9 replies)
New Post
marshall
Yesterday 08:50 PM
A Second Year of TIGER
Wooooooo! A big thank you to all of our awesome TA students for this summer! Good work!
(308 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Landon K
Yesterday 08:41 PM
Synthesis: An Autodesk Technology - Version 4.2.0.0 and Promo Video
Looks like a great tool to let the drivers get to know the robot pre-competition season. I'll give it a go, thank you!
(336 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Jared Russell
Yesterday 07:52 PM
Team 254 Presents: Lockdown Technical Binder 2018
We mount our drive encoders directly to one of the wheel shafts, so this doesn't effect the accuracy of our odometry. There is a similar amount of backlash in our drive (much of which comes from the...
(17,534 views, 83 replies)
New Thread
Tyler Olds
Yesterday 05:31 PM
Robots @ CNE Webcast Info
Catch the Robots @ CNE event Friday-Sunday at https://www.twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow or https://www.thebluealliance. com/watch/fun
(176 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Yesterday 04:35 PM
Metal Frame Mecanum Wheels
AndyMark has never manufactured a mecanum wheel that is 2" wide with 8" diameter. The older variants of AM mecanum wheels are 2.93" wide and are no longer in production.
(317 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Steven Smith
Yesterday 03:25 PM
Powder Coat oven setup
Yup, that's along the lines of what I was thinking, maybe even line the inside to make it look a little cleaner with or without a second skin of metal between it and the parts. Thanks for the tip.
(2,059 views, 24 replies)
New Post
AceOfSpades0
Yesterday 02:28 PM
[FF]: 2019 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
1. Falcon (EricH) 2. 1.21 GW (Hailey.faiella, SnapDragon, thefoxisloose, AltSudo, Attention) 3. Questionable Decisionmakers (Brian Maher, TDav540, saikiranra, Kellen Hill) 4. The Breakfast Company...
(1,332 views, 25 replies)
New Post
ATannahill
Yesterday 02:04 PM
M.A.R.C.
I signed up to volunteer, should I have gotten something yet?
(994 views, 2 replies)