Go to Post Also, I did not know that Autodesk had changed our name from WildStang to "Digital Cheetanators"? - Raul [more]
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

New Post
Today 10:34 PM
Team 1796 - RoboTigers Chairman Video
1796 is taking NYC teams to the next level. You guys do so much for NYC. Great job! Canít wait to see you guys compete.
(67 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Today 10:33 PM
MinnesotaMan's Week 4 2018 Grayduck Insight
Oopsies, I make mistake. Yes you right. Great Northern :yikes:
(83 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Today 10:31 PM
2018 New York City Regional
That is not random. 4571 was placed next to a Turkish team because the lead mentor speaks fluent Turkish. It just shows how much planning is done by the committee. Also canít wait to volunteer at...
(357 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Today 10:30 PM
FRCLocks.com returning for 2018!
Thanks to this snow day, I finally had some time to cross some stuff off my to-do list. In an effort to help everyone understand where these numbers come from, I've made the following changes with...
(2,219 views, 13 replies)
New Post
FRC Top 25(40) Week 3 Results. Show Link
I have honestly no idea what you're trying to imply here
(1,782 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Akash Rastogi
Request for teams going to Pittsburgh
Alerted a few teams attending. They'll come find you at the event :)
(0 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Today 10:21 PM
How does your team deal with unforeseen negativity?
I'm also curious to how FIRST would take care of this situation, especially in terms of teams who only go to one regional in a season. I imagine it can be a difficult situation to not be able to...
(619 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Akash Rastogi
Today 10:19 PM
Team 1720 PhyXTGears Presents: Pixel
This team keeps getting better and better. Really wild to see the swerve finished. Looks awesome Ryan! Good luck to you and your new team :)
(0 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Today 10:14 PM
Placing a cube on the switch from the backside during autonomous
How wide is the cutout in your frame? Your solution also requires that your robot be lined up with the cube so that it does enter the cutout in your frame. Is your Auto mode navigation that accurate?
(517 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Micah Neitz
Today 10:05 PM
Dynamic Autonomous Help
Sweet! I appreciate all the support and feedback I've been getting. I haven't had the chance to work on my own code for about a month now due to restrictions in my team's schedule and resources being...
(501 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Today 09:47 PM
Handling Cancelled District Event?
Not every field is in use every week, so there is the potential to recover from this. Story: at Medtronic Foundation (10000 Lakes) several years ago, the truck did not arrive until 1am on Thursday....
(1,038 views, 8 replies)
New Thread
Today 09:45 PM
Team 7190's First Ever Robot
https://lh6.googleuserconten t.com/6ikNg-xbgBXX14R46MadxPygHA wNOzaP2fmDKileAiUNlk eRJA4taVZ3gwmZm535Rr Ce2YyO_9W51QBU1hVN=w 1920-h876
(72 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Today 09:32 PM
FMA discussion at GPR
Thanks for this Regional vs. District flyer, I have seen most of that info before but helps to see it broken down in a side by side like that.
(287 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Today 09:29 PM
2018 TVR
This is exactly what I came here to do this afternoon, thanks for getting it started! Huge congratulations to 1493! This team from Albany took their first trip ever to Regional finals with a design...
(477 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Today 09:26 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #715
Trying to avoid a RED CARD for leaning too far over into the field.
(153 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Today 09:18 PM
FRC Team 3572 Wavelength 2018 Robot Picture
Nomination for the largest picture EVER posted on CD!
(425 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Today 09:17 PM
Chairman's Predictions: Week 4
Thank you! Since you were at the competition, did you have any suggestions as to how I could have made the video better? It would really help to know = ) Regards, Gagan Bhat
(995 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Today 09:02 PM
Ignored Students in FRC
One thing I noticed both as a student and as a mentor is that communication between both parties is always difficult especially with the age gap and if your team has a low mentor-to-student ratio....
(3,338 views, 25 replies)
New Post
Ozzy Boards
Today 09:01 PM
VEX pro 775, broken terminals
The Tetrix Motor Cable is just right angle spade terminals inside an injection molded case, so one for a 500 class motor is unlikely to provide much benefit. If you have a small amount of motor tab...
(1,233 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Today 08:57 PM
how to introduce CNC & train the team?
+1 for pretraining a small set of students. My team is lucky enough to have mentors who work in local machine shops with access to plasma and laser cutters, which means our (ancient) CNC does not...
(1,280 views, 16 replies)