Go to Post Less playing to the camera, more talking about cool FIRST stuff please. - Cuog [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
ngreen
Today 06:23 PM
4522 Team SCREAM 2018 Reveal: Cubert
It definitely is the small details that stand out. I expect you to be one of the better ones in KC. Good luck and cool you are trekking cross country to Pittsburgh.
(520 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Today 06:19 PM
#robotreveal Premiere Night Trailer and Team List
About a half hour away! Hope you can join us. https://www.twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow
(2,203 views, 8 replies)
New Post
tindleroot
Today 06:17 PM
[FF]: Central New York 2018
Swap 5659 (MIA) for 1518 (who happens to be the only valid team left to pick)
(853 views, 18 replies)
New Post
sotabotsmember
Today 06:17 PM
Advanced Networktables
Bumping for visibility, as the issue has still not been fixed.
(70 views, 1 replies)
New Post
tindleroot
Today 06:14 PM
[FF]: El Paso 2018 Tier 1
FIRST Pick will swap 6931 (MIA) for 7140
(393 views, 13 replies)
New Post
XtremeFate
Today 06:12 PM
Intake Wheel Shapes
The theory behind these wheels is that when spinning relatively slow, the openings can grab the corners of cubes and pull them towards the center of the intake. We are also cutting out most of the...
(131 views, 8 replies)
New Post
tpvagnini
Today 06:04 PM
Rookie Team Help Request - Grabbing the Rung
The copper pieces are just spacers fitting around the 3/8" bolt. Plastic spacers would do just as well.
(1,241 views, 42 replies)
New Post
TimTheGreat
Today 06:03 PM
Help with teleop code.
Hey rustyraptor, I'm the creator of this feature of robotpy so hopefully I can help you out Let's take a look at that last if/else statement. if self.toggle2: self.b = 1 self.c = 1
(86 views, 2 replies)
New Post
JefferMC
Today 05:58 PM
Dynamic Autonomous Help
Where this all started: What I was trying to get you to do is narrow down the area the problem exists in. If you can cut the potential area where the problem is in half, then you've got half as...
(177 views, 6 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Today 05:45 PM
Robot not driving straight
That is a huge difference, making me suspicious of everything. That is almost a 2:1 ratio, meaning a really sharp turn. Not as bad in reverse, I see. As you command the motors forward, measure the...
(175 views, 7 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Today 05:40 PM
We Need Bumper Help
Photos can really help and they're essentially free. At the fabric store, think sturdy fabric, ideally like backpack material. Also think of how much you'll need: Usually a 3' x 4' [piece (red, and...
(229 views, 3 replies)
New Post
theopolisme
Today 05:40 PM
Tank drive.... with omnis
We're going with 4 6" omnis this year: https://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163 039 Our driver has really liked it, but as Ryan notes, it definitely took some practice time to get used...
(87 views, 3 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Today 05:36 PM
Lead Screw scissor lift
That means torque is your problem, not load. The metal is supporting the load, but the shaft is trying to spin the nut. Lubricate the screw if you have not already. A light greasing. If lubrication...
(2,228 views, 38 replies)
New Post
Hitchhiker 42
Today 05:35 PM
2018 Team Update 14
Just to note, we ran into this issue once so far. Seems like it happens rarely but it'd suck if it happened on the field.
(2,121 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Brandon_L
Today 05:34 PM
Frank Merrick Email - "A Note to Ohio and West Virginia Teams"
Just my thoughts on this: So, people from MAR have to drive way out of their way to support the western PA region until they get up and running and run independently...almo st as if they were in...
(5,342 views, 52 replies)
New Post
Tesla XK
Today 05:31 PM
FRC TEAM 1939 REVEAL VIDEO 2018
Nice, hopefully will see you at Worlds and MO State! Still waiting for Sir Robin to come around the bend...
(284 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Today 05:31 PM
Public Scouting Website
Here are all teams currently registered for 2018 events. Did you want inactive teams as well?
(3,651 views, 19 replies)
New Post
hawes19c
Today 05:15 PM
Adopt an AndyMark Engineer
You don't have to work for AndyMark, you can just move to NC!
(4,432 views, 23 replies)
New Post
Dominick Ferone
Today 05:05 PM
Central New York Regional
On our events page we have a link to a few food places that quick foods.https://sunypoly.edu/first/resources.html Some other places I may recommend is Babes Macaorni Grill(has buy one get one free...
(1,681 views, 14 replies)
New Post
prensing
Today 04:25 PM
Problems Changing the Limelight Pipeline Programmatically.
We just had a problem with NetworkTables that might be related (was not limelight). We used OutlineViewer to change a variable in our vision server, and it worked exactly as expected. When we tried...
(108 views, 1 replies)