OCCRA
Go to Post Javelins, armadillos, and rhubarb pie haven't been used as game pieces yet, either. Just sayin'. - Travis Hoffman [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Tom Line
Today 01:47 AM
FRC Beta testing.
Note that Beta teams do not get any unique code or any information about the upcoming game. There is no advantage to being a Beta team - other than getting the opportunity to help the community.
(239 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
CarlosGJ
Yesterday 11:41 PM
All Credit to deusXmachinist
for the new inspirational artwork above my electronics bench. This is the first painting I've ever bought, and I love it. https://i.imgur.com/JmkbpV2.png I'd also like to thank Nidec and team 900....
(143 views, 0 replies)
New Post
brl
Yesterday 11:40 PM
CAD File sharing recommendations needed
I think it comes with the standard Education Edition or whatever that comes along with a sponsorship? Although posts like this don't list PDM... All I know is that we've had access for the last few...
(240 views, 6 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Yesterday 11:38 PM
Bumper Frames - Are They Legal?
As an LRI, go talk to the LRI. You and your team's experience matters just as much as everyone else's. It doesn't matter if it's just a little thing or you think you might be wrong, talk to them. The...
(4,953 views, 74 replies)
New Post
DGB
Yesterday 10:12 PM
Chezy Champs Ranking Projection Contest
DGB's CC Predictions I wrote a simple script to calculate each team's average rank for the season from the TBA API . Then, I ordered the teams 1-42 based on their average rank . My current...
(2,416 views, 14 replies)
New Post
tjf
Yesterday 10:05 PM
New Member Training
The way you describe your team means that the most important aspect is time attention of your veteran members, and what they can devote to their rookies, and as such, this is the way I look at...
(330 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Golfer4646
Yesterday 09:43 PM
[FF]: [OFF] THOR 2018
1. pchild 2. nomythicalbeast 3. Akod 4. Caleb Sykes 5. drwhorx 6. BrennanB 7. Niklas701 8. SPang 9. Abbymarie 10. tmpoles
(180 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Donut
Yesterday 09:15 PM
Intake Bands - what are they called and where do I buy them
I would recommend ABS or better. We outsourced some pulley printing to a nearby college campus printer in 2017 and the cheaper PLA they used ground down and broke within a day of use. For flat belt...
(860 views, 9 replies)
New Post
risho900
Yesterday 08:54 PM
Pneumatic System Help
Also, just to ensure the code is correct, would one of you guys mind looking at it if I post it?
(1,223 views, 35 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 08:47 PM
BAN the person above you!
Banned for being from Upstate New Amsterdam.
(282,542 views, 3,718 replies)
New Post
P.J.
Yesterday 08:40 PM
Robotics Merit Badge : How do you teach it
One of the pioneers of the Robotics badge already commented in this thread too, if I'm not mistaken on my boy scout and robotics history :p
(483 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Tahsin Ahmed
Yesterday 06:13 PM
Motion Profile Generator + Jaci's Pathfinding
Hi, so there are a few comments that I want to make. Firstly, I see that you put your following code in autonomous periodic. The problem with that is looking through your csv file I see that the dt...
(184 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Koko Ed
Yesterday 04:29 PM
Rah Cha Cha Ruckus 2018
We have added a few second entry teams to fill out the Rah Cha Cha Ruckus roster! 191 222 291 340 378 578 639
(4,929 views, 34 replies)
New Post
FrankJ
Yesterday 04:22 PM
[FRC Blog] Pool Noodles for the 2017 Season
There is a more recent blog on noodles for the 2019 season. The question was asked about the definition of 2-1/2 nominal on the blog. The answer was a bit murky. :] (there is a 5 page discussion on...
(10,373 views, 56 replies)
New Post
LukeB
Yesterday 03:29 PM
[FF]: [OFF] Chezy Champs Sign up Thread 2018
1. BrennanB 2. tmpoles 3. pchild 4. nomythicalbeast 5. Stryker 6. Caleb Sykes 7. SenpaiYoshi 8. ThatSoftwareGuy 9. abbymarie 10. SPang
(650 views, 31 replies)
New Post
DFaris
Yesterday 03:26 PM
pic: Swerve Module, 2910 Off Season
Ah thanks. haha there's only one other place I've heard of that Lakeshore Carbide: NYCCNC? And that fixture sounds awesome. Is that something you made? I hope I'm not straying too far from the...
(14,703 views, 60 replies)
New Post
Nick_Coussens
Yesterday 02:51 PM
Collar clamps slip loose, alternative options?
It really depends on the design of the part, the style of print, the quality of material, and the load being applied to the part. An encoder gear for example definitely does not need to be 100% fill,...
(1,564 views, 35 replies)
New Post
Andrew Schreiber
Yesterday 02:39 PM
pic: Average Travel Distance for FRC Teams to US
Not just proximity. Airport Airport round trip costs are very odd. Some airports are extremely expensive some dirt cheap. The FAA publishes data for this but it's not the easiest thing to work with....
(1,821 views, 22 replies)
New Post
JesseK
Yesterday 11:56 AM
Call for updates - Driver Station Best Practices
Bah, nvm. We set the power settings at the competition rather than before the competition. Looks like the doc has laptop power settings covered in the pre-competition section.
(1,102 views, 12 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Yesterday 10:46 AM
Talon SR Datasheet
The output MOSFETs on CTRE controllers are discrete but they do use a integrated gate driver (Allegro A4957 in the Talon SRX) and a microcontroller intended for motor control (dsPIC33EP64MC504 in the...
(566 views, 8 replies)