OCCRA
Go to Post I think we're doing pretty well . . . but I will never, ever say that "we are ahead of schedule." It's a curse. :D - Éowyn [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Mark McLeod
Today 06:30 PM
Code Ran successfully but not being able to deployed
Your roboRIO and wiring are just fine. Your code deployed, but crashes from a coding error when the roboRIO tries to start it. The roboRIO keeps trying to restart your code and it crashes every time,...
(44 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Mark McLeod
Today 06:13 PM
Blue Alliance API V3 - Java Auth Key Issue
With too few posts you may not yet have the option to add an image directly to CD, but you can host it on a 3rd party site and link to it on CD. See available vB Codes you can use to format your...
(133 views, 12 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 05:48 PM
FIRST Choice
I think it's important to clarify that once each team gets one item*, it moves on to the next team. When they reach the bottom of the list, they start from the end and go through the list again...
(351 views, 4 replies)
New Post
4201SuperScoutA
Today 04:58 PM
How do teams pass knowledge down?
As a recent recruit, I agree with all of the methods previously stated. I also think that it is very important to establish a personal connection with your recruits. That way, it might feel easier...
(1,475 views, 13 replies)
New Post
HiItsMe
Today 04:41 PM
STEAMPOWERED DOWNLOAD
It's not optimized for Mac, but it should still run fine on one as long as you have JRE installed
(2,094 views, 30 replies)
New Post
Brandon Holley
Today 04:22 PM
FRC125 - The NUTRONs - 2017 Reveal
Like Jack said, around middle Week 3 we had the first full prototype running. Obviously the entire time this was being worked on, the other various subteams were detailing out their designs AROUND a...
(22,933 views, 93 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Today 04:22 PM
Material to stock up on before build season?
I'd add some 10 AWG to that too, for the lower resistance on high-amp circuits (namely, drive). I like PowerPoles too, you just absolutely must ensure they're assembled correctly. (Tug on the wire...
(1,148 views, 17 replies)
New Post
KrazyCarl92
Today 04:13 PM
Creating an Event Page Help
Here is the New York Tech Valley FIRST page, as an example: http://www.techvalleyfirst. org/
(88 views, 1 replies)
New Post
saikiranra
Today 04:00 PM
DataZ for FRC: Half Hollow Hills Invitational!
This is really awesome! Are there any plans on releasing all the raw data for teams to play around with? Also do you envision this data being accessible real time for teams to use on the field or...
(160 views, 1 replies)
New Post
AndrewH
Today 03:04 PM
Now's the time to start E-scouting apps
Here's an app for this season's FTC: https://github.com/TOWR5291/TOWR5291-2017-2018-Scouting-App It just outputs data as a CSV, and it works. It has an internal list for each of the event's we've...
(464 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Omegadude123
Today 03:04 PM
pic: Pwnage Team 2451 775Pro Gearbox
So does the gear that meshes with your encoder on the shifting plunger move back and forth when you shift? How does it stay locked on radially and not move along the plunger axis when you...
(15,420 views, 59 replies)
New Post
AdamHeard
Today 02:58 PM
3D printer vs. Manual Mill
We exclusively used an Omio X8 last season for 1/16"-1/4" aluminum with WCP 4mm cutters, and were very happy with it.
(1,585 views, 30 replies)
New Post
slibert
Today 02:47 PM
[FRC Blog] PreKickoff Kit of Parts Information
I checked w/the Kit of Parts Manager, the low # of credits is less than expected, but it's also too late to change now - so it's kinda like an early Christmas present. :) - scott Founder, Kauai Labs
(3,677 views, 34 replies)
New Post
Deke
Today 02:26 PM
Benefits of building a chassis?
The main benefit of a custom chassis is to adapt it to a certain strategy for a game. Second is to maximize performance in certain areas (more traction, less traction, more speed, less speed, more...
(1,049 views, 14 replies)
New Post
sanddrag
Today 02:23 PM
CNC Routers for FRC Robotics
While we're getting into the specifics of tools, speeds, and feeds, what's everyone's favorite combo for cutting polycarb?
(37,519 views, 201 replies)
New Post
Kevin Thorp
Today 02:21 PM
Speed Flow Control Pneumatic Connector mechanical
Here is a demo of a ProportionAir FA electronic speed control for cylinders: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ2UtC45EMU Is this what you want to do? Festo and SMC also have electronic proportional...
(1,242 views, 13 replies)
New Post
s_forbes
Today 02:06 PM
pic: Flipped 3 Minicim Gearbox- Isometric View
Putting an encoder on a stage nearer to the motors has the hardware advantage of less backlash between the motor shaft and encoder shaft, which can help with the control loops.
(561 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Skyehawk
Today 02:04 PM
YDDR - 775 pro differential swerve prototype
Hey all, I finished up a few more odds and ends over the weekend, primary making a nice wheel hub from Delrin fitting a piece of 1.125" ID latex tubing over the hub for traction, making a few...
(1,928 views, 10 replies)
New Thread
nickbrickmaster
Today 01:54 PM
Python/Native interop issues
I'm trying to write Python bindings for Jaci's neon_pathfinder's assembly implementation using ctypes. I'm getting a segfault when trying to run the pf_trapezoid_generat e_simd function. For a while I...
(70 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Michael Hill
Today 01:46 PM
FIRST Choice Info Compilation
If anyone would like to update the spreadsheet I've been running for a while (since 2015) with data in the OP, please do so:...
(356 views, 4 replies)