Go to Post Just that the robot battery wont catch fire if you drop it the wrong way. Those LiPos pack quite a punch. - dellagd [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
traitorv2.0
Today 10:53 AM
Multiple Limelight operations at once?
Multiple pipelines means that you can have different options for different goals. For instance, using last years game, first you could have pipeline #0 looking for the two vertical strips of...
(139 views, 1 replies)
New Post
MuskieProgramme
Today 10:51 AM
I2C LED Control with Rioduino
It's sending a character. Mode is an enum. mode.ordinal returns the position of the value as an integer (Eg. passing Mode.PULSE_GREEN to setMode will result in a 1), which is then type-casted to a...
(120 views, 3 replies)
New Post
traitorv2.0
Today 10:46 AM
Linelight networking problems
I've been working with the limelight and I've noticed a couple connection problems. Obviously, first of all, make sure it has power (the LEDs will be on and VERY noticeable). Install Bonjour like...
(149 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Greg McKaskle
Today 10:43 AM
LabVIEW Instability
The LV simulation does have some issues. We spent a bit of time trying to improve it and it evaded us pretty well. Meanwhile, the team I mentor sees it quite often. I think some of the instability is...
(67 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Kevin Sevcik
Today 10:24 AM
Vex 217-3227
If you have access to a 3D printer and only need them for prototyping, you might try printing them.
(216 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Coach Seb
Today 10:19 AM
FRC 2363 Triple Helix gripper prototypes
Agree 100%, the nice thing about any team sharing is it allow smaller team to accelerate their prototyping and some small ideas from your design may end up being a game changer for an other team!...
(1,326 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Tuba4
Today 10:15 AM
Auto Strategies
As I see it, there are 36 possible combinations for an autonomous program. This is based on three starting locations, four target locations (L/R scale and L/R switch) and three delays (whether your...
(307 views, 2 replies)
New Post
rtrainer
Today 09:57 AM
Custom Circuits
Thank you. That is the way that I read the rules.
(86 views, 2 replies)
New Post
otherguy
Today 09:42 AM
Talon SRX 100% output on CAN with <100% command
How is your software based 66% speed limit implemented in code? Is this happening only on one speed controller? What happens when you swap that controller with another one on the robot?. Does the...
(174 views, 2 replies)
New Post
otherguy
Today 09:27 AM
Victor SPX in WPILib?
From the first CTR link in my original post, there's links to LabVIEW code examples: https://github.com/CrossTheRoadElec/Phoenix-Examples-LabVIEW
(267 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Mr.Robby
Today 09:09 AM
Python Roll Call!
Thanks for the Shout Out NickBrickMaster. 4480 is still rocking the Python. This will be our 4th Year using it for FRC. (each year progressively Improving so far!) This year we have three new...
(1,135 views, 8 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 08:11 AM
FIRST Choice opens for traditional live orders
No, but by clicking the vendor part number link on that page, entering the part number in search, I found this page where you can buy them ($3.09 each) by clicking on "Ordering". If you buy 20, the...
(227 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Peter Salisbury
Today 07:54 AM
Best part of competitions?
One specific moment for me was at 2016 Champs in St. Louis. The first time I walked into the Edward Jones Dome was from one of the corner entrances, so I immediately could see four different fields...
(3,187 views, 53 replies)
New Post
ngreen
Today 07:42 AM
Crate from milkcratesdirect taller than KOP crates
If all other dimensions are fine, then taking the excess off with a table saw would only involve setting your distance and running it through 4 times for each. However, the weight of these compared...
(468 views, 2 replies)
New Post
mjbergman92
Today 07:34 AM
Not Receiving Quad Encoder Position
I ended up checking the web-based interface and found that I had connected the encoders to the incorrect talons. At least it wasn't a programming/software issue.
(102 views, 2 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 05:31 AM
Randomly being disconnected from the Robot
Also check that all of your firewalls are turned off (Windows 10 comes with 3 different firewalls that you need to turn all of them off). This sounds like it could be a firewall thinking the robot is...
(1,488 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Andrew_L
Today 03:50 AM
Good Topic for WFA Suggested Ethics Discussions
I'd really love to hear some students' opinions on the following questions: - Where do you think the line should be drawn for how much is acceptable when it comes to COTS components? Why there? -...
(686 views, 4 replies)
New Thread
duane
Today 02:49 AM
Phoenix MotionProfile VelocityOnly?
How can we try velocity only motion profile with the Talon SRX? The previous TalonSRX interface for a TrajectoryPoint included a velocityOnly field. This simplified experimentation and reduced the...
(153 views, 0 replies)
New Post
samthesnake
Today 02:36 AM
Robolink D from FIRST Choice.
Iím assuming this is what the OP is talking about. I like it, but I think Iíll hold off on playing with it until the offseason. 3D printing should make interfacing not a huge problem IMHO.
(208 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Spencer Lu
Today 02:27 AM
Rookie Team Coding Problem
If you're having issues with specific motor controllers not activating, try connecting to the rio as explained...
(141 views, 2 replies)