Go to Post >wears zebra pants >calls people weird - PayneTrain [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
techhelpbb
Today 01:49 AM
Multi returns in Lua
I ask because multiple points of return from a function can make for confusing exit conditions. IE calling return in conditionals for example. In languages that do not support this capability I...
(311 views, 11 replies)
New Post
s_forbes
Today 01:15 AM
Suspension
The rocker pivot is right in the middle of the rocker assembly: http://i.imgur.com/JJcg3IV.jpg We located it there because it was easier for us to build the rocker assembly if it was essentially a...
(914 views, 7 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 01:07 AM
Computer Science vs. Software Engineering
500 years? Neither Newton nor Leibniz were born yet. Perhaps you meant 200 years? Trust me, algorithms go out of date. All the old algorithms are still valid, but there have been a great many new...
(3,219 views, 34 replies)
New Post
cpapplefamily
Yesterday 11:14 PM
Gitchi Gummi Get-Together 2017
We are home safely. Thank you 2512 for putting on this great event and the focus on building our teams younger members skills in new player rolls. Also for joining us along with 2846 as the #3...
(1,832 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Charlie.bishop
Yesterday 10:54 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #680
When you see the watergame gods shine down from above...
(360 views, 23 replies)
New Post
cadandcookies
Yesterday 10:46 PM
[FRC Blog] Job Openings in FIRST Robotics Competition
Probably depends on how large the team is too. Much easier for a new hire to make an immediate difference in a small team compared to a large one, and my impression is not that this team is very...
(3,873 views, 28 replies)
New Post
TimTheGreat
Yesterday 10:17 PM
2485 Code Release for 2017
kek
(321 views, 2 replies)
New Post
commanderluka
Yesterday 09:59 PM
Team 1619 - 2017 IRI Recap Video
At the very end of build season, I was telling my friend that 1619 had the best robot just judging from reveal videos. The IRI win was well deserved, and it was a pleasure working with you in our...
(450 views, 3 replies)
New Post
bscharles
Yesterday 09:06 PM
2017 Rock River Off-Season Competition (R2OC)
Looking forward to coming down and competing with a lot of great local teams. I've attended R2OC once as a spectator and the entire event seemed to be very well run. I'm sure it will be a fun day!
(262 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Gravity
Yesterday 08:47 PM
pic: New The Hi Fives 4944 Logo
I like it! Here are a couple things that I'd implement to make the logo look more cohesive: Add shading to the hand to make it 'pop' compared to the flat text of the image. Change the font to...
(1,213 views, 17 replies)
New Post
techhelpbb
Yesterday 07:13 PM
Ten top programming languages 2017 - IEEE
A Python function can return a container object that can be unpacked and it easily unpacks as a tuples. Looks like: def myFunction(): a = 1 b = 2 return a, b
(1,560 views, 22 replies)
New Post
Sean Raia
Yesterday 04:59 PM
Drugs and Alcohol - Dirty Little Secrets
Bumping for potentially fresh viewpoints on the subject. Id also like to add that I am not a marijuana advocate, but I know several college buddies of mine who were incredibly succesful and smoked...
(21,798 views, 114 replies)
New Post
bobbysq
Yesterday 04:32 PM
What camera(s) do you use?
We use the LifeCam with 330's camera mount. It appears that 314159_td upgraded it a bit since the last time I recommended it with some better mounting options, so it should work even better for most...
(1,328 views, 29 replies)
New Post
Nuttyman54
Yesterday 03:43 PM
Extra Flexible battery's cable
I can't comment for Adam, but I took his point to mean that moving to the larger SB120 connector and bigger lead wires is largely a choice made by highly competitive teams looking for an extra edge....
(2,464 views, 38 replies)
New Thread
CaffeinatePlz
Yesterday 12:01 PM
Dinner tonight with 3132
Hey everyone, We are in Washington DC and we'd love to meet some teams in the area! Tomorrow night we'll be having dinner at 7PM at the Panera Bread at 5857 Leesburg Pike, Bailey's Crossroads,...
(421 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Mark Wasserman
Yesterday 11:59 AM
Electrical Help
Adding to GeeTwo's suggestions: If money/availability isn't an issue, use the SRX, mainly for simplicity both in wiring and software. If the motor is using an encoder or limit switches, SRX hands...
(481 views, 6 replies)
New Post
BrendanB
Yesterday 10:42 AM
Welding 1x1 Steel Tubing vs 80/20 for Pit Cart?
Any chance you could share some pictures or drawings of your pit solutions?
(1,256 views, 21 replies)
New Post
Kurt Karram
Yesterday 09:42 AM
2017 Shirt Trading Thread
Can't delete post or edit, so I'll add this: I'll trade for any shirt from a team that will not be attending Detroit next year. Specifically would like 254 or 16, but open to others.
(66,734 views, 368 replies)
New Thread
codeHusky
Yesterday 08:56 AM
Gitchi Gummi Get Together 2017 Livestream
The Daredevils are live at https://www.twitch.tv/daredevils2512, broadcasting the Gitchi Gummi Get Together.
(153 views, 0 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 08:12 AM
pic: 10-4 Rampart! (frcguy WAI)
Loved the show and never missed it in the day! Back then, it wasn't just drama, it was practically science fiction. Hooking up vital sensors and telemetering the data in real time? Until...
(526 views, 2 replies)