OCCRA
Go to Post When FIRST teams are as numerous and as well supported as basketball teams, we will know that our culture is preparing young people to compete in the 21 st century and we are spending our 2 million minutes wisely. - N7UJJ [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Bonestoo
Today 03:50 PM
JeVois Smart Machine Vision
Ah ok, that all makes alot more sense than it did last night, you guys are great. Looking through asid61's guide, it looks super helpful and exactly what I was looking for. I think I've found my...
(6,474 views, 52 replies)
New Post
efoote868
Today 03:45 PM
I2C Problem
Did you wire both sensors on the same I2C bus? Do you have pull-up resistors on the SDA / SCL pins?
(58 views, 2 replies)
New Post
CptJJ
Today 03:42 PM
CAD Training
I make the new CAD students watch all of 973s RAMP videos on YouTube. Adam does a great job about teaching FRC specific methods for stuff. It’s not the first stage in learning CAD but after you...
(874 views, 13 replies)
New Post
BCR-Jim
Today 03:42 PM
Mb1200 get range analog subvi block
Thanks for the help, we are a rookie team and just beginning to learn how Labview works. We have the followed the code example for the MB1020 analog ultrasonic sensor for the MB1200 sensor. There...
(85 views, 4 replies)
New Post
CptJJ
Today 03:38 PM
pic: Team 1719 Offseason Elevator Project
Will definitely be referencing this if the game calls for an elevator! This is the COTs elevator we have all dreamed of!
(655 views, 7 replies)
New Post
4561Jason
Today 03:37 PM
What moments have made your FIRST experience more positive?
Watching our team members help other teams with assembly/programming/cheesecake during a competition to later be eliminated by them in finals. It happened twice in the last year. No one on our team...
(930 views, 11 replies)
New Post
CptJJ
Today 03:25 PM
Typical drop for a 6 wheel setup?
If an 1/8th inch is two much rock and you need a more level robot a lot of teams have gotten away with 1/16th inch drop. The problem with this is you change your wheels (or treads) constantly all...
(236 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Jimmy Nichols
Today 03:18 PM
Miami Valley Regional Team Social
Moderator, is it possible to merge this with the main MVR thread?
(466 views, 3 replies)
New Post
TikiTech
Today 03:15 PM
Turret Sprockets
Thanks! We did not have any issues with tension. The biggest change to the system was pinning the chain all the way to the front for greater turn radius. We knew that we weren't going to need full...
(2,426 views, 21 replies)
New Post
jlmcmchl
Today 03:14 PM
[FF]: 2018 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
Also just speaking for myself: 1) eventually 2) Hold off. The end result of this change is incredibly minimal, and might account for 10-12 ff points per team over the course of the entire season. Do...
(10,510 views, 182 replies)
New Post
chadr03
Today 02:58 PM
Saftey
My previous employer showed this video in a safety meeting and I thought it was an eye-opener. I think it would play well to 10-12 year old school kids as well. https://youtu.be/vJG698U2Mvo
(268 views, 4 replies)
New Post
slibert
Today 02:47 PM
KauaiLabs 2018 Season Product Announcements
I think that's a great question. VMX-pi is "base camp" for a number of things we've envisioned moving ahead: 1) To start, it's a way to simplify integrating vision/motion processing, like you...
(1,303 views, 11 replies)
New Post
MuskieProgramme
Today 01:54 PM
Simple Java Vision Tracking With Pi
You'll need an OS for the pi (typically Raspbian). You'll need to find some way of launching your program at startup (typically by editing rc.local) You'll need to write the program which processes...
(58 views, 1 replies)
New Post
marshall
Today 01:38 PM
Roborio TCP port connection errors
No. That should be local traffic.
(140 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Cyberphil
Today 01:25 PM
Who were your early STEM influences?
Great thread topic! It is always good to look back and appreciate where we have come from and who got us here. In chronological order: Both of my parents for getting me what Lego sets they could...
(215 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Today 01:14 PM
FRCTop25 Popularity Poll Results!
FRC3196 T550 Typically we filter out results that if people put in random numbers but 1-16 were more common due to people being lazy/trolling. We only filtered out results of people who didn't...
(5,476 views, 48 replies)
New Post
AllenGregoryIV
Today 01:08 PM
Bind a key for deploy in eclispe
AutoHotkey might be the best bet, I already use it for autocorrect and getting rid of caps lock (I hate caps lock). Crtl+F11 will open the Run As dialog, then (down, up, enter) will deploy so that...
(1,432 views, 8 replies)
New Post
MikeStewart2474
Today 01:06 PM
pic: 2018 New Product Release Robo Promo
The 4x6" is an approximate sizing. Logos cannot be any taller than 4" on bumpers, but we can make them up to 12" long for the same price. It's on a per logo basis, and we will be able to tell if your...
(283 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Mark McLeod
Today 11:52 AM
Where is the link to reserve regional event housing?
https://www.firstinspires.or g/robotics/frc/travel-discounts
(140 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
jlmcmchl
Today 11:44 AM
[FF]: 10k Lakes 2018
DFrostU 7:00 8:02 8:04 Questionable Decisionmakers 7:03 8:00 8:06 First Pick 7:06 7:58 8:08 The Kellen Hill Fan Club 7:09 7:56 8:10 The Lunch...
(63 views, 0 replies)