Go to Post People misuse GP because they see Dean as some sort of whimsical cross between the Nutty Professor and Mister Rogers and think that FIRST is Disney World and we're all going to happily hold hands around the campfire and sing happy songs all day long. - Koko Ed [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
cadandcookies
Today 03:30 PM
2018 China Robotics Challenge
Very excited to see our friends 5883 making the trip make to China! It’s been a lot of fun to see the Chinese FRC community grow these past few years— hope you all have a great time at the event!
(251 views, 3 replies)
New Post
jdao
Today 02:44 PM
Pathfinder returning infinity?
Smaller periods allow you to be more accurate, but doesn't necessarily make it slower to calculate. All of the heavy calculation is done when you generate the path and store it to a .csv file. The...
(965 views, 13 replies)
New Post
efoote868
Today 02:26 PM
Is it a sammich?
I think it's more reasonable to describe a quesadilla as a sandwich than to describe a taco as a sandwich. If I was emperor of the world and I wanted to give a strict definition of a sandwich, I'd...
(5,192 views, 113 replies)
New Post
Eli Doggart
Today 02:21 PM
BAN the person above you!
Banned for waiting a year before joining CD
(276,035 views, 3,680 replies)
New Post
Andy Baker
Today 01:45 PM
An Update from the Non-Engineering Mentor Organization (NEMO)
Thank you, Jenny and Kathie for your tireless hard work for the entire FIRST community. Your impact is deep. Countless teams used your resources, developed them into their own working models, then...
(763 views, 3 replies)
New Post
justicht
Today 01:25 PM
Post Your Team Handbooks Here
Dang, This is good insight into the workings of a constantly elite team. It also hit me that Rachel is a former co-worker of mine. Tell her "hi" from one of her former fellow PICS residents.
(1,412 views, 12 replies)
New Thread
ReaperGoat
Today 01:25 PM
AndyMark Open House - July 11
https://s3.amazonaws.com/cadfiles/OpenHouse/openHouseInvite.png On behalf of AndyMark, I am pleased to extend this invitation to teams, volunteers, and spectators that will be attending the IRI....
(192 views, 0 replies)
New Post
AgentSmith451
Today 01:06 PM
Best Practices for Modular Intakes?
There's a lot of great discussion here so far, I appreciate all the feedback! As a couple people noted, a modular design will be helpful for initial prototyping, but not an optimized final design. I...
(1,110 views, 13 replies)
New Post
deslusionary
Today 11:30 AM
Texas Districts: Questions that need answers!
I am breathing sighs of relief -- no travel costs for my team if we qualify (which we intend on doing)! Also, Palmer sounds like a great place for a DCMP. Big, roomy, and close to the action in...
(8,322 views, 80 replies)
New Thread
janet.l
Today 11:07 AM
1678 Citrus Circuits 2018 Season Recap
Team 1678, Citrus Circuits, is proud to present their 2018 season recap video! It follows us from our first competition at Utah to the Einstein field at Houston, where we were honored to play...
(282 views, 0 replies)
New Post
hrench
Today 11:06 AM
Shaft Collars
same rule for trains. Hard to do on robots.
(2,188 views, 32 replies)
New Post
Piequals3.14
Today 10:05 AM
Power Up in HTML
Thank you! Feel free to modify it how you like. If you do anything particularly interesting, Id love to see it... Ive got plans for a few things like customizable robots but nothing big like...
(895 views, 6 replies)
New Thread
JamesTerm
Today 10:05 AM
Vex VersaPlanetary 180 Drive Cad files
Hi all, I'm very interested in the VersaPlanetary 180 Drive, and I've grabbed the cad files both from Vex and 3847's database. What I've found thus far is that the subassemblies offered are not...
(68 views, 0 replies)
New Post
lcraig910
Today 09:25 AM
2018 IRI - Indiana Robotics Invitational
Do we have a confirmed list of teams yet (now that payment has been due for a while)?
(33,203 views, 66 replies)
New Post
lcraig910
Today 09:22 AM
2019 FRC Game- "Destination: Deep Space"
I believe an interesting game piece would be a football because it somewhat resembles a space ship (as much as a perfectly smooth, foam grey ball resembles a boulder). With this game piece, I would...
(13,898 views, 46 replies)
New Post
lcraig910
Today 09:18 AM
BIG BANG! 2018
Where is the recent team list?
(5,608 views, 25 replies)
New Post
Mike9966
Today 09:05 AM
Cheap Motor Torque Measurement / DIY Dynamometer Revisited
Yep, a dyno, or De Prony Brake.... Maybe there's a difference, but either way. First let me say, that if I can get the error under 5-10% I'd be a happy camper. As I understand it, the mfg...
(1,299 views, 9 replies)
New Post
tmpoles
Today 08:49 AM
[FF]: [OFF] Big Bang 2018
I didn't understand my own words and it turned out the draft was always today to begin with. Sorry for the confusion (English is hard okay) pchild 33 7:47 7:49 kingthefirst...
(553 views, 23 replies)
New Post
natth4545
Today 08:48 AM
pic: Swerve drive in a Power Cube
The nice thing is that, to climb, another team can jut put the robot on their cube lifter.
(924 views, 14 replies)
New Post
iggy_gim
Today 08:21 AM
2018 Hudson Valley Rally Offseason (New Location: Brooklyn, NY)
New team list, updated 6/21 @ 9:30 AM 354 G-House Pirates 694 Stuypulse 806 Brooklyn Blacksmiths 1796 Robotigers
(744 views, 5 replies)