Go to Post I guess we'll just have to resort back to our original plan of telepathy. - seg9585 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Hitchhiker 42
Today 07:42 PM
2018 Team Update 14
It is, take a look here: http://www.ctr-electronics.com/control-system/hro.html#product_tab s_technical_resource s
(1,217 views, 5 replies)
New Post
bearbot
Today 07:33 PM
Team 4505 Presents: George
Can't wait to see you guys at Greater Dc
(239 views, 1 replies)
New Post
efoote868
Today 07:29 PM
logic / math substitution problem
Bitwise AND works in RSLogix, specifically with the instruction I'm working with. That's probably going to be the best solution, something I wouldn't have come up with myself. I'd give you another...
(236 views, 8 replies)
New Post
ozrien
Today 07:14 PM
SRX Data Cable Melting
The cable didn't melt, it's fried. Looks like the ground trace (pin 10). This means excessive current is being sunk via the ribbon cable. This suggests the breakout/sensor is being wired...
(179 views, 2 replies)
New Post
bjtheone
Today 07:09 PM
Team Update 11
As part of outreach activities, the teams I have been part of believe in encouraging the formation of new teams. We have been part of activities like build days on Kickoff, and loaned mentors or...
(25,925 views, 251 replies)
New Post
jaunvie
Today 07:08 PM
How to Win Power Up as an 8 Seed?
The other thing that seams to have a HUGE impact when you see an upset is the CBYC ( circumstances beyond your control) like something coming unplugged, falling off, breaking, no connection for an...
(3,888 views, 45 replies)
New Thread
Galen6790
Today 07:07 PM
Sticky Fault issues
I'm the lead programmer of cybergnomes team 2013, we have been having some problems with sticky faults. Originally we had issues with are practice bot where it would often crash and get stick faults...
(71 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
rustyraptor
Today 07:05 PM
Help with teleop code.
Here is my code. I have been experimenting with the Toggle class and the plain getRawButton methods however I noticed that when I have a lot of buttons to handle like this some problems start to...
(25 views, 0 replies)
New Post
SpruceyBrucey
Today 07:01 PM
Gearbox Screaming Noise
No sorry, the pictures I had were on my phone which suddenly died on me
(644 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Dominick Ferone
Today 06:51 PM
[FRC Blog] Events Start Next Week!
Obviously with it being in Utica Gotta come for chicken riggies.
(870 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Micah Neitz
Today 06:46 PM
Dynamic Autonomous Help
Sorry, I'm not the best at explaining things. It's intention is to save files and the load them later, but for testing purposes this isn't required. If you would like an example on how both of these...
(144 views, 5 replies)
New Post
MikLast
Today 06:32 PM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
My younger brother will be at Clackamas and wants to trade shirts. He's an XL and can get anything from 4513 from S to 3xl. Im also interested in snagging some also if possible, but if youre...
(10,958 views, 79 replies)
New Post
waialua359
Today 06:20 PM
Frank Merrick Email - "A Note to Ohio and West Virginia Teams"
I wonder how many more years before we are squeezed out of every event other than the Hawaii regional (if it even lasts that long). Glad we did the Greater Pittsburgh event last year. It was a great...
(3,788 views, 44 replies)
New Post
juchong
Today 06:15 PM
ADIS16448 C++ and LabVIEW Update
Quick update, a few members of the community discovered a bug in the LabVIEW driver. I finally had some time to update the driver today, so be sure to update!...
(794 views, 14 replies)
New Post
jdaming
Today 05:41 PM
Robot not driving straight
How are you checking the RPM? How many motors do you have hooked up on each side? Is is configured like the kitbot or something else special? If you disable a couple of the motors do you get...
(98 views, 2 replies)
New Post
bearbot
Today 05:30 PM
1218 Vulcan Robotics 2018 Robot
Might have to. Stop up at MAR Champs to see this amzing robot
(649 views, 3 replies)
New Post
GaryVoshol
Today 04:54 PM
Adopt an AndyMark Engineer
Does he have to supply his own ark to get there?
(4,067 views, 21 replies)
New Post
Eugene Fang
Today 04:53 PM
Team Updates should be called Rule Updates
Patch 13 notes Nerfs: - Teams that discounted drive-bys as a viable method of scoring in the switch Buffs: - Teams that have front-facing intakes that prevent them from touching the switch fence...
(907 views, 11 replies)
New Post
JonUren1684
Today 04:41 PM
pic: Team 1684 - 2018 Robot - Nemesis
http://www.wcproducts.net/versarollers - 2" Straight Flex Wheel (Silicone Rubber, 1/2" Hex Bore) (WCP-0134) They are AWESOME just need to clean them between matches to keep the dust off
(1,386 views, 10 replies)
New Post
xszym
Today 04:36 PM
Jetson TX1 does not power on
1. My electrical guy said Jetson need 19V like @Type said. 2. You can also change current on output to 4A and connect DROK to PDP . 3. Let's make Unter Volt at DROK to 8V Good luck!
(264 views, 3 replies)