OCCRA
Go to Post We never play to lose, or even go easy. We play our best every match. - Paul H [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Thread
Rachel Lim
Yesterday 10:55 PM
[C^3] Playing twice in CA: 2018 vs 2017
Inspired by recent threads where people have noted the number of teams unable to get into a second event, especially in California, I thought I'd take a closer look at those numbers, and bring back...
(167 views, 0 replies)
New Post
MikLast
Yesterday 08:57 PM
FRC Waitlists for Dummies
If i wanted "-a-roo" posts i'd go back to Reddit.
(7,258 views, 64 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 08:27 PM
Drive Station and Radio not connecting?!?!
Dumb question: you had to configure your radio for Roboticon, correct? And you've reconfigured for home use, correct?
(193 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
lapickett
Yesterday 08:10 PM
STEAMPOWERED UPDATE
Finally announcing the update of Steampowered the video game! After weeks of work on this update, (and a month left to go), we are getting ready to unveil the same lovable, glitchy game with more to...
(305 views, 0 replies)
New Post
chaoticmachiner
Yesterday 07:53 PM
Limited number of cameras allowed?
We have been using code from: https://github.com/chenxiaoqino/udp-image-streaming We take 2 feeds from the cameras, run them through the code, combine the images into one image (side by side images...
(1,104 views, 5 replies)
New Post
asid61
Yesterday 07:34 PM
WCD Versablock vs. WCP Side Bearing Block
I've always done 0.020" add for C-C #25 chain and 0.012" for #35 without issues. It still slackens a little over its lifetime for drivetrain, although not for things like climbers or rollers....
(805 views, 14 replies)
New Post
SamCarlberg
Yesterday 05:17 PM
Move to Java
There's a checkbox labelled "Export Subsystems" in the property table for the root node in the tree. That has probably been inadvertently unchecked.
(340 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Michael Corsetto
Yesterday 05:10 PM
Registration 2018
And who gets only one event this season.
(20,532 views, 162 replies)
New Post
RoboChair
Yesterday 04:46 PM
Researching Folklore of FIRST Robotics
Water Game.
(785 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Koko Ed
Yesterday 04:33 PM
FIRST Power Up Arcade Machine
We can only pray the Yellowstone super volcano erupts before this horrible plague is unleashed upon the land.
(1,017 views, 12 replies)
New Post
NotInControl
Yesterday 02:53 PM
Jetson TK1 OpenCV development
So we have used both the TK1 and TX1, and have had great success with both. There are a few terms in your message which may mean other things, but here is what I would recommend: 1. When talking...
(297 views, 3 replies)
New Post
mrgentry
Yesterday 02:08 PM
OpenMesh Radio not giving an IP address
We couldn't communicate at all with the Rio, but we got it fixed finally.
(115 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Bennett548
Yesterday 02:03 PM
pic: 5987 Swerve Example
In our design the radial bearing doesn't take up much room. It is a plastic ring of delrin cut on the lathe (some of the modules have a 3d printed ring of plastic instead). The wall thickness of the...
(926 views, 8 replies)
New Post
CalTran
Yesterday 02:00 PM
You know you're addicted to FIRST when...
Eh, I can one up that with using a chrome page refresher extension so I can just click in every now and then.
(304,182 views, 1,833 replies)
New Post
Enthurzan
Yesterday 01:54 PM
NavX Gyro Issues
Thanks, we'll try that as soon as possible
(515 views, 6 replies)
New Post
NerdyCharmax
Yesterday 01:40 PM
DM Robotics AZ State Championships Teaser
We’ve wiped the dust off Gearcedes Benz(aka Bob depending on who you ask) and are excited to see you there! -1726
(255 views, 1 replies)
New Post
ngreen
Yesterday 01:39 PM
Projects
I made burrito batteries for our chem-e-car team. They did well, placing 7th in the national competition. The basic instructions are the same. Instead of putting an alligator clip in the activated...
(486 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Jburr05
Yesterday 12:45 PM
Kansas Cup Q & A
The event dates time has changed. To allow more teams who have a ways to travel the event will only be on Saturday November 11th all day. For a more detailed schedule visit our website here...
(926 views, 12 replies)
New Thread
Mr. Mac
Yesterday 11:59 AM
[OCCRA]: Dump Zone Safety Dimensions
Teams, The Dump Safe Zone was supposed to be 6' deep, not 4'; this was to allow robots to position trash cans into the Dumpers without being contacted by opponents. The size is correctly depicted on...
(186 views, 0 replies)
New Post
CptJJ
Yesterday 11:37 AM
Using a numbering system for CAD files
Thanks for the feedback! Part number and assembly numbers are all generated for you on the backend (assemblies have a drop down and parts are just generated). I clicked on my own link and realized...
(1,823 views, 24 replies)