Go to Post And you said it would be an easy game hint... Time to break out the N-Spire and do some number crunching - CalTran [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Lolevsky
Yesterday 08:29 PM
2018 China Off-Seasons
Try this link if that one isn't working: https://live.bilibili.com/3056168?from=search& seid=149692028698664 20985
(960 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Zack_MyDude
Yesterday 08:18 PM
Gearbox Plates Question
In order to lighten gearboxes teams use pocketing which gives it the "skeleton look" One good tutorial for pocketing is this RAMP video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGmsnD0KQMs Of course...
(187 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Jaci
Yesterday 07:53 PM
Inaccurate Motion Profiling
I'm going to paste my response from the reddit thread of the same content: ( https://www.reddit.com/r/FRC/comments/8ztby8/inaccurate_motion_pr ofiling_programming/ ) Usually this relates to either...
(751 views, 6 replies)
New Post
josesantos
Yesterday 06:35 PM
RAMP is back!
Thanks for all the awesome videos so far! Here are some suggestions/questions. Drivetrain modeling/gear ratio choice: How does 973 decide their drivetrain gear ratios? Do you optimize for sprint...
(1,961 views, 22 replies)
New Post
Big Ideas
Yesterday 05:02 PM
Future Game Pieces
There is (was) a toddler toy called a Bumble Ball. A sphere with about 20 soft spikes on it. An internal motor with eccentric weight on a gimbal caused it to bounce randomly. It would sit still for a...
(2,447 views, 32 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 04:34 PM
CRP Bracket Thickness
Yes. Everything I used listed polycarbonate either on the package or its website. I tried at least one epoxy type (Loctite brand IIRC), MEK, and a few viscous adhesives. I did both smooth and...
(506 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Rivet Man
Yesterday 03:26 PM
Name the Planet Contest
Hi SensorZ, Wouldn't any planet aside from good old Earth be considered lifeless? And an ever changing landscape sounds pretty interesting to me! Guess that'd make it something like space Hawaii?!...
(4,098 views, 45 replies)
New Post
Clayton Yocom
Yesterday 03:17 PM
CAN Debug Tools
When we were first playing around with some CAN stuff at work we used one of the 5$ obd-ii "elm-compatible" devices and telnetting into it to get the data we want. They are basically just CAN to...
(608 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Dale
Yesterday 02:52 PM
Announcing CHS Bunnybots!
We’re delighted help to get another Bunnybots rolling. It really is a great chance to get new members up to speed and bonded with the team before build season starts. We’ve found it all but...
(691 views, 3 replies)
New Post
AdamHeard
Yesterday 02:45 PM
Chassis Design Feedback
Same. We get cheap 2 flutes (used to do Enco, now Shars I think) for ~$25 that we reserve JUST for bearing holes. We do maybe 50 a season and haven't worn one out in that quantity. We've been lucky...
(857 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Bryce2471
Yesterday 01:51 PM
pic: Usable Caster Drive Design
There is a lip milled into the edge of the gear. You should be able to see it if you hide the bearing. PS. I'm not sure if this method is really adequate, but is seemed legit at the time.
(3,756 views, 41 replies)
New Post
dirtbikerxz
Yesterday 01:34 PM
5th Bi-Annual F4 CADathon
Teams can be made up of individuals or teams of 2 people (or in some cases 3 people. These cases generally consist of the 3rd person having 0 CAD experience and wants to tag along with a team to...
(1,248 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Jon Jack
Yesterday 12:55 PM
Versaplanetary
I think the wrong link was used. Try this one. Any components can be swapped between both versions. This means ring gears, shafts, input block and output blocks.
(612 views, 6 replies)
New Post
KJaget
Yesterday 12:39 PM
Most Accurate form of Localization.
Operator console says "go win the match, we'll check back in a few".
(1,949 views, 34 replies)
New Post
RyanN
Yesterday 11:10 AM
Main Breaker Tripping
I've heard of other teams experiencing this, even ours. It's like once you trip the breaker one time, it's more susceptible to tripping over and over again, with less current (like they break in). I...
(1,045 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Ali Ahmed
Yesterday 11:06 AM
Beach Blitz 2018
We're excited! Stoked to be able to play with some old friends. Can't wait to see what we can learn from those Idahoans.
(4,355 views, 36 replies)
New Post
KFrisk
Yesterday 11:03 AM
Gitchi Gummi Get-Together 2018
Hey all. Due to some miscommunication the Get-Together is not being broadcasted on The Blue Alliance. However, if you're interested in some excellent matches between some of the best teams in the...
(1,168 views, 5 replies)
New Post
RickyRobot
Yesterday 10:41 AM
Vex Configurable Parts in Onshape!
Definitely aware of MKCad and use it regularly. I agree it would be nice to have them integrated and will speak with Marcus to that end. The main issue is that without some help directly from...
(258 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Chris is me
Yesterday 09:48 AM
6 wheel chain drive idlers and friction
The idlers are going to wear in a bit, yeah. Ideally they'll "wear happy" or wear to a sort of equlibrium point. Your chain isn't actually fully tensioned though, the bottom section has some sag....
(753 views, 6 replies)
New Post
FredK
Yesterday 09:10 AM
Solenoid for t-shirt cannon options
It appears to say the ball valve you referenced takes 3 seconds to open fully. Have you tested this? Thanks
(258 views, 2 replies)