OCCRA
Go to Post The terror level was lowered to MOE green for this event. - AdamHeard [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 02:19 PM
2 robots at competition
From the 2018 manual (all emphasis is mine): The constructive result (and I believe intent) of the rules is not to limit how much stuff you bring in with you, but when you are allowed to...
(5,240 views, 55 replies)
New Post
TDav540
Today 01:59 PM
[FF]: CHS Day Two
Swap 6312 for 2068
(1,187 views, 48 replies)
New Post
deeek
Today 01:48 PM
Solidworks 18-19 PDM
This is a very late reply. We finally got information for installing Solidworks PDM Professional from Solidworks, however, it requires software that we don't have (SQL 2016) and it seems overly...
(1,361 views, 2 replies)
New Post
waialua359
Today 01:40 PM
A profound thought
Well, I guess I'm too old, not cool at all, and have fake friends. Bought myself the nintendo switch fortnite edition.:)
(829 views, 20 replies)
New Thread
npatony
Today 12:49 PM
MARS 1
NASA officially partnered with mars 1 for training expeditions to send us to Mars by 2030... the best part is one day maybe there will be a mars FRC team... you never know it could happen in 50-100...
(58 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Today 12:40 PM
Robotics Statistics Correlation Project
Teams that advance further in playoffs are vastly over-represented on CD relative to the whole FRC population: https://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143 630
(567 views, 6 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Today 12:17 PM
pic: NEO Gearbox Concept
Our coach contacted their support a few weeks back and I believe they told him they were planning on shipping sometime this week. (obviously this is 2nd-hand info so I make no promises)
(1,721 views, 12 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 11:37 AM
[FF]: North Carolina District 2019
Please identify your Season Long Fantasy FIRST team in order to make this claim. --SLFF Commissioner
(251 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Julius-Team2928
Today 11:35 AM
paper: 2928 pre-season project
update: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have just posted the FULL CAD to grab cad and have updated the paper with the link to the download...
(436 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Today 11:35 AM
AM in the PM Ep. 08 - Raptors and Cannon Balls
At 6:00 PM, Dark Sky forecasts it'll be 30 and feel like 23 in Kokomo. Will Commander Canada survive a cannonball into such a frigid pool with a 57 Sport below? Find out tonight! Do I have to put...
(293 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
aarondesuu
Today 11:31 AM
Need help with I2C Communication between RoboRio and Arduino
I need help with communication between the roborio and an arduino board. Basically when my robot enters disabled mode, it calls the constructor of an arduino class which basically sends an I2C...
(44 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
4256|Patch|4468
Today 11:15 AM
GRITS 2018 Video
Presenting the 2018 Georgia Robotics Invitational Tournament and Showcase (GRITS), an annual offseason event put on by Georgia FIRST Robotics. GRITS brings the best and brightest in Science,...
(91 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
mpirringer
Today 10:40 AM
STL For Compound Planetary
Hi all I made all the STL's for the Compound Planetary available for Supporters on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=14929011 or look for Martin Pirringer. I also made a couple of things...
(186 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Nate Laverdure
Today 10:38 AM
Accounting software advice
If you are not an accountant and you are setting out to build an accounting system for your organization, one of the first steps (after you're done kicking yourself for getting into this situation)...
(495 views, 6 replies)
New Post
trycatch
Today 10:00 AM
CNC Routers for FRC Robotics
Ours should be arriving Thursday! Looks like I'm going to be spending the Christmas break working on trying to learn to machine a few parts. Hahaha.
(100,991 views, 425 replies)
New Post
Josh6829
Today 09:53 AM
NVIDIA Jetson TX2
Thanks! Will do.
(12,354 views, 31 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 07:48 AM
can't connect my kinect 360 model 1473 to my raspberry pi 3 b+
The readme for the project indicates the need for write-access to the USB devices, hence why there's a "sudo" in front of running the demo python script. Assuming you did this, and there's nothing...
(102 views, 1 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 01:10 AM
[FF]: 2019 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
Official reminder: The first Waiver draft of the season will be on Saturday. The order is up on the draft sheet. Some important notes with respect to waivers: --We do ask that players opt into the...
(5,777 views, 89 replies)
New Post
Leap
Yesterday 11:14 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #752
"The source of how Karthik keeps his personality electrifying and his commentary charged."
(350 views, 20 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 09:46 PM
Single Belt West Coast Drive
And a bunch of idler pulleys to guide the belt--more holes to be drilled, precisely. Machining possibly just got worse, depending on your exact setup. Tensioning gets easier, though--slot one of the...
(481 views, 7 replies)