Go to Post A constant awareness of safety is a plague I would welcome. - Alan Anderson [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
21brownz
Today 05:54 PM
pic: Swerve drive in a Power Cube
Can confirm that my team is building this next year.
(693 views, 12 replies)
New Post
ctt956
Today 05:35 PM
Is it a sammich?
So by your rules, burgers are only sometimes sandwiches? I agree about American cheese, especially the types that aren't actually cheese (Kraft singles). I voted True Neutral, though I think I'm...
(4,575 views, 100 replies)
New Post
Junhee
Today 05:25 PM
Power Up in HTML
So I showed this to my team today during a meeting, and some of us spent the remainder of the meeting playing and we had so much fun. We love your work! Also, would you be opposed to modification...
(715 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Peter Salisbury
Today 05:02 PM
Best Practices for Modular Intakes?
This is a very good summary of what is needed for an intake. After both struggling with fuel in the 2017 season and watching some awesome gear ground pickups I studied until arriving at essentially...
(804 views, 11 replies)
New Thread
ANiyaz
Today 04:53 PM
FRC Gameplan (2018) Strategy App
I am proud to present an update to FRC GamePlan for the 2018 Game, FIRST Power Up! GamePlan is a novel Android application that allows teams to effectively strategize upcoming matches by configuring...
(132 views, 0 replies)
New Post
GaryVoshol
Today 03:30 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #728
Imagine what they could do if only they had 6 weeks to build a robot, not 3 days.
(98 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Rafi Ahmed
Today 01:35 PM
Team 1678 Citrus Circuits 2018 CAD Release
This may be a bit off topic from the CAD, but was there any current limiting done on the drive? It looks like it was geared pretty high.
(2,218 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Knufire
Today 01:30 PM
Absolute Encoder Mounting
An easy way to mount MA3s is to drill out/ream the center of your shaft to 0.25", then cut a small slit into the shaft with a bandsaw. Slide the MA3 in, and use a shaft collar to compress the shaft...
(626 views, 6 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 12:16 PM
Shaft Collars
I never said that they were. FrankJ covered the two likely causes well I think. I'm going to leave it at that.
(1,891 views, 28 replies)
New Post
deslusionary
Today 11:52 AM
Should colleges recruit FIRST students
After reading marshall's attached report ('Turning the Tide: Inspiring Concern for Others and the Common Good through College Admissions'), I resonated with these ideas: "Far too often there is a...
(4,121 views, 54 replies)
New Post
Kevin Leonard
Today 10:48 AM
2018 IRI - Indiana Robotics Invitational
Are IRI rules changes out anytime soon?
(32,336 views, 63 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Today 10:40 AM
Trivia Night is back & IRI History w/ Andy Baker!
Thank you to those who joined us last night for trivia and IRI history with Andy Baker! If you didn't catch some of the amazing history to IRI check it out on YouTube:...
(1,003 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Kevin Leonard
Today 10:23 AM
Favorite 2018 Robots
I don't know about that. The difference between the way a robot like 3357 plays the game and the way a robot like 195 plays the game is pretty striking, despite both being top tier robots. The...
(2,780 views, 19 replies)
New Post
Koko Ed
Today 10:19 AM
Rah Cha Cha Ruckus 2018
Ruckus Volunteer Registration is now open!
(1,750 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Aerosmit
Today 09:51 AM
Tableau for 2019 Season?
I would like to challenge Tableau to jump in deeper! Provide a server with the connections to the FIRST API's so students can immediately start playing with data from last year and thank about how...
(472 views, 1 replies)
New Post
JustinCAD
Today 09:24 AM
Who is the best necromancer?
4 weeks, 5 days, 10 hours, 52 minutes :) EDIT: I apparently don't know how to calculate time. Carry on from the previous post.
(8,953 views, 63 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 07:16 AM
Grasshopper End Mill Giveaway
I'm not going to be accepting any more requests, but those who have submitted requests can still submit PayPal payments through Thursday. I am thinking that we'll ship Friday or Saturday. So far we...
(2,275 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Today 05:57 AM
Israel is coming to Detroit!
I stand corrected. I'm excited for more international competitors at Detroit. Frankly, as an FiM team it was a little disconcerting to see a large proportion of the same teams we compete with on...
(1,875 views, 20 replies)
New Thread
robocodepodcast
Yesterday 11:04 PM
RoboZone Podcast Episode #064 - Ferris State University RoboDay and Summer Activities
SoundCloud Link: https://soundcloud.com/robozonepodcast/episode-064-ferris-state-university-robo-day-and-summer-events Episode Description - In this episode, Jacob, Victoria, Scott and I discuss...
(202 views, 0 replies)
New Post
FrisbeeFunTime
Yesterday 09:47 PM
BAN the person above you!
Banned for being on CD for nearly 18 years and still not rage quitting first.
(275,991 views, 3,679 replies)