Go to Post No one shall stand between me and my sleep. - Adam Y. [more]
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

New Post
Today 10:38 AM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #714
There once was a girl who had thought She'd do homework while they built a bot They had so much fun Work would never be done She signed up to help build on the spot
(188 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Fanny Z
Today 10:34 AM
2018 Alliance Selection Results
Ryerson University District Event 1. 5406, 1114, 6878 2. 4039, 2706, 6917 3. 1246, 1285, 4308 4. 6009, 5834, 2935
(12,148 views, 57 replies)
New Post
Today 10:11 AM
Introducing FAST for iOS
Hey Sam, Your app looks amazing! I was just wondering about a few features. Is there any way for you to record the maximum of cubes placed in the vault, scale, etc. so that we could compare in...
(1,345 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Today 10:07 AM
High Battery Voltage
Hey Gus, any update on this ??
(1,485 views, 25 replies)
New Post
Today 10:02 AM
Command based addparallel addsequential when complete
I like this if i don't have to create a one off command for every parallel group of commands
(111 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Today 09:59 AM
Driver Station says no communications, RoboRIO comms light indicates communication
We have made sure we have the latest firmware and driver station. It is both no comms and no robot code, however the roborio says there is connection.
(128 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 09:55 AM
Rare Radio Problems - URGENT
Use the Big Al tug test! Agressuively pull up on the wires that are attached to the PDP, RoboRio, VRM, main breaker, and PDP power input. Replace the ones that come out in your hand.
(500 views, 10 replies)
New Thread
Today 09:53 AM
A Thank You and a Complaint
I'm currently watching the Central Illinois Regional on stream, and in match 58 the FTA allowed 2338 a pretty significant amount of time to figure out pre-match field connection issues. In addition...
(145 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 09:51 AM
New Bag
Frank, Please ask for any reason. LRIs are the best to approach for any robot question, followed by mentors on lower number teams. You can even ask Pit Admin to make an announcement looking for...
(1,073 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Today 09:50 AM
Gearbox with Encoder -- how do you program it using Java?
Can you indicate the status of the LED on the spark motor controller when you turn the robot on, when you run teleop without moving the controller, and when you run teleop with moving the controller?
(80 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Today 09:30 AM
Triple Climbs due to Platform Zone Violations
Trying to game RP just to lose in eliminations seems futile
(1,943 views, 19 replies)
New Post
Today 09:18 AM
"launching" tech foul resulting in yellow card
In the past use of an "active mechanism" was a criteria. Last year. This year: “launching” (shooting POWER CUBES into the air, kicking across the floor, or throwing in a forceful way)...
(1,137 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Today 08:39 AM
Refs not calling G23 (LA Regional)?
No.(V7 of Game Rules as of Feb. 23, 2018) G23. POWER CUBES in opponent’s POWER CUBE ZONE – off limits. ROBOTS may not remove POWER CUBES, or cause POWER CUBES to be removed, from the...
(1,149 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Today 08:22 AM
The biggest reasons Bag and Tag is terrible
Programmers wouldn't notice. Would just look up when the crate was opened and shrug before going back to programming. High likelihood/danger of reality bending autonomous code. Freshman- the crate...
(18,198 views, 177 replies)
New Post
Today 08:06 AM
Full Field View Only PLEASE
https://www.twitch.tv/collections/hiKVZbUEGxX9cw ?
(3,980 views, 57 replies)
New Post
Today 07:23 AM
(393 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Today 06:52 AM
Post event robot modifications rules
If the COTS parts have already been combined into an assembly, they're counted as part of the 30 pound withholding allowance. Fabricated items are defined in the intro to section 8.1, and this...
(227 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Today 06:23 AM
Volunteer Rooming in Detroit
All Michigan hotels are smoke-free. So it would only be the lingering scent on clothes to worry about.
(207 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Chief Hedgehog
Today 01:17 AM
Best Power Up Intakes
We lose the cube when we make a mistake. We don't score when we make a mistake. Programmers are taking care of the mistakes.
(4,634 views, 28 replies)
New Post
Today 01:12 AM
Mountain Man's Summit: Week 3
Yeah, 'bout that... First team through inspection... First climb in practice... 5-2-0 and in 13th seed with two to play... I think the CA equivalent of vultures is CONDORS, and you folks seem like...
(576 views, 3 replies)