OCCRA
Go to Post Build season can't come soon enough. - Ryan Dognaux [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
nuclearnerd
Today 11:20 AM
Is this Solenoid Valve Setup Legal?
That's a good looking manifold, but unless I'm mistaken it is only compatible with BVS-3 valves, not the BVS-4 valves. The BVS-3 valves are smaller, having only a 4mm tube outlet (and a 10x smaller...
(346 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Sperkowsky
Today 11:18 AM
Apple Grant Process
Id bet apple doesnt want people thinking their technology or engineering has anything to do with frc bots on the field. Apple doesnt want a robot with their logo on it having a bad auton, crashing...
(1,561 views, 17 replies)
New Post
IKE
Today 11:04 AM
[FRC Blog] Important Deadlines Coming Up!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO not the minibots!!!!!!! In all seriousness, a staircase would make a pretty sweet endgame bonus with different points depending on how high you climb. Lastly, anyone...
(1,413 views, 16 replies)
New Post
ttnn58
Today 10:58 AM
WildStang's Cable Magic
we have used it for steamworks for the first time. works great! thanks! tell me if you want a picture
(2,871 views, 5 replies)
New Post
ahartnet
Today 10:23 AM
kickoff kit dimensions
ha, I was searching for the FRC blog and even sifted through all the blog posts still on firstinspires, but I didnt think to search CD for the FRC blog for some reason. I'm glad that people...
(87 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Oblarg
Today 09:39 AM
How can we predict the max speed of our robot when we design it?
The first thing to do is to understand the state equations of the brushed DC motors that move your robot. After you fully understand that, you should be able to interpret the spec sheets for the...
(433 views, 7 replies)
New Post
MuskieProgramme
Today 07:58 AM
Awards and Rookie All Star
We won Rookie All Star at the St. Louis championship last year. A few things we did: 1) Students did all the talking, aside from some financial details which we directed to our head mentor. 2)...
(456 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Chris is me
Today 07:11 AM
Referee not knowing the rules
It's too bad that FIRST has now banned anyone of undergraduate college age from assuming this role in the future.
(7,211 views, 33 replies)
New Post
Chris is me
Today 07:08 AM
GE commercial
This thread is older than a significant number of FRC students will be in the 2018 season...
(2,570 views, 14 replies)
New Post
CptJJ
Today 03:16 AM
Using a numbering system for CAD files
If anyone is interested I put my spreadsheet knowledge to the test and created this document to simulate what 254 does with chezy parts. Part numbers are auto-generated and you can copy info into...
(1,682 views, 22 replies)
New Post
theawesome1730
Yesterday 11:56 PM
Source for 12 AWG wire?
DigiKey has been reliable and reasonably priced
(394 views, 6 replies)
New Post
cpapplefamily
Yesterday 10:04 PM
What's wrong with our code?
you could make a copy of the OI. That might work. public class DriveManual extends Command { private final OI oi = Robot.oi; public DriveManual() { // Use requires() here to declare...
(391 views, 6 replies)
New Thread
JCharlton
Yesterday 09:55 PM
Introducing BetaBots, and the 2017 game PollenAction
Hello chiefdelphi and FIRST people, Robotique FIRST Quebec has just released their pre-season warm-up game PollenAction. You can check it out here: http://betabots.ca BetaBots was conceived as a...
(167 views, 0 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 09:46 PM
Combining Bumper Fabrics
In fairness to the Q&A people, the folks who were asking were obviously "ask questions first, chute door later" instead of the other way around. Yep, so many questions answered when people actually...
(3,394 views, 59 replies)
New Post
Warhawks
Yesterday 08:55 PM
Team 254 Presents: FRC 2016 Code
Perfect. That's exactly what I was looking for. I saw you guys talk about lowering the ISO in one of your Vision Processing + Motion Planning videos and wanted to do the same for android.
(9,965 views, 34 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Yesterday 07:26 PM
Watch FUN: Recap 10/16 8:30pm EST w/ Andrew Lawrence
Starting in a few minutes. Hope you can join us! https://www.twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow
(814 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Joe Ross
Yesterday 07:24 PM
New tool for C++ Programming for old cRIOs
https://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13630 60&postcount=2
(9,628 views, 44 replies)
New Post
kellaur18
Yesterday 06:42 PM
New York Tech Valley Robot Rumble 2017
A big thank you to Team 1493 for giving up their second robot slot to allow Team 5943, The Bad News Gears to attend Robot Rumble! We're excited to see you all in a few weeks!
(2,225 views, 13 replies)
New Post
arichman1257
Yesterday 05:17 PM
[FTC]: 3d printed Phone Mount - Moto G4 Play
Here's a 3D printable case for the Moto G4. You can probably pull the curve radii of of this. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1888679 If not, I would make a best guess. Too little inside fillet...
(361 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Banderoonies
Yesterday 04:13 PM
2018 UTC grant
Grant process is now open at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2YVZJWD There have been changes to the amount of the grants. this is copied from the email we've received: UTC is now...
(715 views, 5 replies)