Go to Post I think that's what they think you will think, therefore you are thinking what they want you to think. - Wetzel [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Thread
hawktomatoes
Today 12:49 AM
Team 2052 KnightKrawler Robot Reveal Video: Mantis
Here is our Robot Reveal Video! Make sure to watch until the very end in order to see our end game strategy!! Our robot this year, named Mantis, has a six wheel tank drive, an intake that can pick...
(230 views, 0 replies)
New Post
nelsonagarzon
Today 12:49 AM
Robot not driving straight
We are using a Digital Non-contact Tachometer. We have two motors on each side. Kitbot. We did disable one motor at a time to make sure all motors were working but we did not measure the RPMs. The...
(118 views, 4 replies)
New Thread
brainium
Today 12:38 AM
Team 3230 Presents: Tetri-X
Team 3230 Prototype X is proud to release our 2018 robot, Tetri-X. https://youtu.be/SFA6nNm1PGg
(135 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Liam Fay
Today 12:35 AM
Team 2485 Presents: Neo
You too!
(1,383 views, 7 replies)
New Post
CptJJ
Today 12:33 AM
3863 Pantherbotics 2018 Robot Reveal
Great work this year guys! Cant wait to see this in person at Ventura.
(224 views, 1 replies)
New Post
piersklein
Today 12:27 AM
Sticky Fault issues
If you could tell us which sticky faults you are getting that would help a lot. That being said, here a few things to look at: 1. Make sure you fully cleared the sticky faults by looking in the web...
(191 views, 2 replies)
New Post
darajaco
Today 12:22 AM
Rookie Team Help Request - Grabbing the Rung
from one fellow lansing rookie team to another... here's our not so secret weapon the way its weighted the locks work by gravity, but we added rubber bands so that there is no down time, it gives us...
(941 views, 31 replies)
New Post
Kevin Sevcik
Today 12:17 AM
SRX Data Cable Melting
The entire metal case of the AMT encoders are at ground potential. If the metal case is touching the metal frame of your robot, then your robot frame is grounded through the AMT and through the srx...
(291 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Oblarg
Today 12:13 AM
VexPro Ball Shifter Frictional Losses in Low Gear
So, I thought I'd update this thread as prior to bag day we characterized our main robot, which was built using the same model gearboxes with the same spread (but a different third stage). It showed...
(680 views, 4 replies)
New Post
BetaHelix
Yesterday 11:47 PM
Q & A 340: Mounting Hardware vs. Ballast
Related to the discussion about using steel vs. aluminum angle, since 2016 my former team had sheet metal backing on our bumpers. In 2016 my team had access to a laser cutter that could cut 14 or 15...
(2,416 views, 37 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Yesterday 11:47 PM
Poor turn-in-place performance with drop center VersaChassis
Having used those gearboxes and wheels for several years I'm not entirely sure what could be causing your problems. Your theoretical speeds are a bit on the high end (I'd be curious to know what...
(401 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Anuraag Routray
Yesterday 11:26 PM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
Looking for long sleeved shirts, no particular team in mind. I have Medium and Large 624 black shirts.
(11,342 views, 84 replies)
New Post
Fusion_Clint
Yesterday 11:25 PM
#robotreveal Premiere Night Trailer and Team List
Hello, I want to see #16
(1,771 views, 7 replies)
New Post
nickbrickmaster
Yesterday 11:16 PM
Help with teleop code.
It might do to give your code some more descriptive variable names, as a start. Are you sure you want toggle actions? We generally tend to have hold-to-activate or single-press actions because it's...
(60 views, 1 replies)
New Post
briansmist
Yesterday 10:44 PM
Team Update 11
This, more than anything else, will (in my opinion) help the "no previous FRC experience" rookie teams. I just finished up a build season with a rookie group of about 15 capable students and 5...
(26,149 views, 253 replies)
New Thread
mshafer1
Yesterday 10:41 PM
Hotkeys for getting to robot main and driver station quickly
If you already use AutoHotkey to create custom macros, then the code I'm about to share with you should be familiar (and you can just skip to the link to download or copy it). If not, read...
(43 views, 0 replies)
New Post
P.J.
Yesterday 10:36 PM
[FF]: Hawai'i Regional 2018 Tier One
TBC is going to swap out the missing 4774 for 216. And that's all I'll say about that.
(466 views, 14 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 10:27 PM
[FF]: Istanbul 2018
Yep.
(724 views, 25 replies)
New Post
gorrilla
Yesterday 10:04 PM
5806 The Basement Lions 2018 Reveal
I like this one. Nice and simple solution
(252 views, 1 replies)
New Post
asid61
Yesterday 10:04 PM
Lining up holes
Some of the electronics CADs aren't very fun and give weird numbers. I use a single concentric mate, then an angular or parallel mate on a side edge of the part to make the part constrained.
(699 views, 7 replies)