OCCRA
Go to Post If time only weren't a factor, everything would be done. - Schnabel [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
mfitz1
Today 05:38 PM
FRC Team 1296 Annual 2017 Car Raflle
Hello, I'm a student on 1296 and I'd just like to thank anyone who bought a ticket for the raffle this year, it really goes a long way toward helping the team.
(2,889 views, 17 replies)
New Post
Espo
Today 05:30 PM
Build fails when uploaded over radio wirelessly and RoboRIO can't be pinged
Thank you so much!! This worked!! I have been trying to fix this for two weeks. Thank you!!
(74 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Today 05:22 PM
#VEXproChristmas
Professor Copioli, Since you're answering our burning physics questions, any chance I can drag you further off topic to answer something that's been bugging me the last week or so? While a student...
(14,841 views, 118 replies)
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Today 05:13 PM
MAR 2018
Jealous. We tried last year but never got in. :(
(4,541 views, 25 replies)
New Post
tmpoles
Today 04:38 PM
[FF]: Smoky Mountains 2018
Excuse you, my avian comedy is top notch. I could be a comedi-hen.
(61 views, 2 replies)
New Post
JohnFogarty
Today 04:28 PM
Introducing Limelight for FRC
Are you willing to share an estimation of when we can buy this?
(13,061 views, 94 replies)
New Post
Roboshant
Today 01:16 PM
[FF]: Orange County Regional 2018
We'll take 7042
(750 views, 30 replies)
New Post
Jimmy Nichols
Today 12:27 PM
Miami Valley Regional Team Social
Should Probably merge this with the Official MVR thread so all info is there.
(237 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Mark McLeod
Today 11:25 AM
Registration 2018
Here's a stab at showing what teams were lost from where. Each color represents a specific number of team-years, e.g., lavender represents teams with 1-year experience. Colors may be a problem...
(60,318 views, 401 replies)
New Post
Ryan Dognaux
Today 11:15 AM
Where to buy 12 volt battery caps?
This seems like a great opportunity to take a look at the BattHawk - a product developed by FRC 1720 and sold by AndyMark: http://www.andymark.com/BattHawk-p/am-3824_4.htm If you're in the market to...
(592 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Ryan Dognaux
Today 10:59 AM
Possible Applications of new Brushless Motor?
Literally just showing it in various FRC-type applications on a robot, in action. That's all they needed to do. It looks like FRC 4330 from the St. Louis area is featured and it would be interesting...
(6,578 views, 66 replies)
New Post
rod@3711
Today 10:08 AM
BunnyBots 2017
BunnyBot was great. This video clip shows a highly unlikely sequence that resulted in a win for 3711G. https://youtu.be/oahOrVRXt3s
(2,761 views, 17 replies)
New Post
Brian Selle
Today 09:43 AM
Vision or Gyro-Encoders? Where to put time?
^^This - except I'm going to raise it to 100 times out of a 100. Encoders and gyros are the basis for all FRC control systems. You need to walk before you can run. Start with encoders, don't even...
(882 views, 15 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 09:18 AM
Homemade CAD system?
To answer your question directly: the three reasons no one home-brews CAD are that it is incredibly hard, if you're any good at it you better be getting paid for your time, and...
(238 views, 5 replies)
New Post
hawes19c
Today 09:16 AM
Team 900 Role Call
Hello! I'm Chloe Hawes, a junior at Science and Math! :]
(30,909 views, 221 replies)
New Post
Okeegan55
Today 08:57 AM
pic: Looking for feedback on our drivetrain
Here is MORT's 2017 drivetrain being assembled during the build season with the same...
(517 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 08:50 AM
Breaker Modeling
The point I was hoping to make is that loose connections heat the outside terminals significantly and that heat is conducted directly to the parts inside. I can't tell you how many robots I see each...
(1,721 views, 21 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 08:34 AM
paper: Using JeVois camera in FRC
oooooooo! This might just be the secrete sauce we were missing! I don't know if it's worth posting or not, but I did get a curl of what the webcam was streaming. It was producing the usual --boundary...
(2,062 views, 29 replies)
New Post
swootton
Today 07:12 AM
FRC Apple Grant?
Reach out to the FIRST contact on the Application page. She found that Apple couldn't "find" my employee. I forwarded a copy of her "apple id" screenshot and had our money the same day. You need to...
(570 views, 3 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 01:04 AM
[FF]: 2018 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
Right now? (Forgot and got tied up elsewhere. Thanks for the reminder!) TSIMFD Blucifer The Breakfast Company Falcon Cup Of Joe ...
(9,997 views, 168 replies)