Go to Post Only one full day of brainstorming on the hint? Boy are they behind... This thread's been busy for a week! - EricH [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Doug Frisk
Today 08:13 AM
CheesyCapturer™ - Team 2471
Are they running the practice fields differently at champs this year? In the past, there were fields where teams ran tethered and fields that ran full practice matches. This clip looked very much...
(2,936 views, 21 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 07:57 AM
2019 Theme Announcement before Detroit Champs..
You could do the same for the game announcement too - just a predictable, rotating schedule, and disappointment becomes minimized.
(2,856 views, 17 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 07:46 AM
Is it ethical for a team to always win?
I too am curious. OP, If I interpret your punchline correctly, the answer is "it shouldn't matter as long as you inspire students?". I wouldn't argue with that! That being said, the timing of this...
(2,833 views, 20 replies)
New Post
notmattlythgoe
Today 07:20 AM
Chain-in-tube for West Coast Drive question
We run our chain in tube drive train in 2x1.5 tube instead of the 2x1 tube.
(970 views, 9 replies)
New Post
rsisk
Today 07:14 AM
Dear AndyMark,
Andrew levels up. We all have experiences in our past that make us better in our future.
(930 views, 2 replies)
New Post
pchild
Today 07:12 AM
Detroit 2018 Pit Assignment Sheet
Thanks, I added 103. Looks like it was missing in the csv version of the match schedule. The missing match will also affect the 'Detroit Preliminary Schedule' version of Caleb's Event Simulator.
(2,506 views, 22 replies)
New Post
Distoltion
Today 07:10 AM
"Quotes" that were said during build season
Mentor: "Does anybody know where the chuck key is I seem to have misplaced it" Everyone:"Nope don't see it anywhere" Mentor:" Has everyone checked their pockets?" Specific Student:"Yup its not there...
(1,499,808 views, 5,325 replies)
New Post
mswhite60
Today 07:03 AM
Detroit Championship Scouting Tool
Thank you so much, Alicia - this is beautiful! Love the filter by division capability! Matt
(627 views, 3 replies)
New Post
rjtbob
Today 07:00 AM
The elephant in the park
Just reduce the size of the park (the long lag time before finals) and the desperate need to fill it goes away.
(20,667 views, 89 replies)
New Post
mswhite60
Today 07:00 AM
Detroit Einstein Alliances/Results Predictions
Stryke Force needs to fix their cross-field scale, and then I will agreee with you. At MSC they benefited from a huge % of same-side scale setups. I am sure they've focused on the far side auto these...
(2,752 views, 15 replies)
New Post
steverk
Today 05:37 AM
Why do some teams disappear after a few years and others last for decades?
Thank you to everyone that responded so quickly!!! To summarize, the critical success factors that I gleaned are: Money Committed, knowledgeable mentors and teacher Students with the proper...
(2,339 views, 23 replies)
New Post
KingTheFirst
Today 04:59 AM
Examples of Great Defense
Haha thank you! We're most definitely not complaining about our pick slot :p
(5,695 views, 38 replies)
New Post
cglrcng
Today 03:06 AM
What were the most important factors of 254’s undefeated season?p
All of the above plus early collaboration with all teams they were scheduled with. It takes a very special crew to convince others to accept help these days for their own and the common good, and...
(1,327 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Koko Ed
Today 01:35 AM
FRC Houston Championship Closing Ceremonies
There seemed to be a lot of dead time. I was standing around by the dugout waiting to go out to wave when they had all the VotY winners introduced and I was really tired and hungry so I wanted to go...
(1,758 views, 5 replies)
New Post
MikLast
Today 12:46 AM
2018 Houston, what went well
i have been critical of the past analysis desks before, but this years was phenomenal. Nick and Mason were great at the desk, the interviews, while long, were good, and it was actually worthwhile to...
(428 views, 3 replies)
New Post
GreyingJay
Today 12:04 AM
What's next? (Offseason projects)
We've been kept busy in the off-season! As a community team we have built up relationships with other community groups such as our local public library. In return for letting us use their community...
(827 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Brainiac33
Yesterday 11:48 PM
Nidec - All for Dreams
All images were shot on an iPhone 8, if you want the non condensed versions of all of the images, remove the l before the .jpg in the image link to get the best quality.
(2,071 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Khush279
Yesterday 11:47 PM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
Hey everyone! I have a couple small and medium 1325 shirts. I'm open to most teams!! Dm to set up a trade.
(46,316 views, 279 replies)
New Post
trian_burner
Yesterday 11:17 PM
2018 Houston Einstein
Here ya go.
(12,331 views, 53 replies)
New Post
cadmaster86
Yesterday 10:45 PM
Advice for Younger Teams
for us CAD has been really important. A few years ago, people just wrote/drew down their designs on pieces of paper and as a result our robots were not that great. This is the first year that we have...
(1,116 views, 10 replies)