Go to Post I guess it's true, 'There is no replacement for displacement'. - Andy A. [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
jcommisso
Today 04:00 PM
Bimba Pnumatic Cylinder PartNumber
Thanks so much! Exactly what I was looking for!
(45 views, 3 replies)
New Post
ozrien
Today 03:43 PM
Slave Victor or talon
https://github.com/CrossTheRoadElec/Phoenix-Documentation/blob/master/README.md#follower or section 9.1 in Talon SRX Victor SPX Software Reference...
(26 views, 1 replies)
New Post
XtremeFate
Today 03:43 PM
Greyt Universal Cascade Elevator and Powercube Claw
A day after we ordered $200 in bearings... Looks awesome. Is there CAD for this?
(1,164 views, 18 replies)
New Post
RoboChair
Today 03:40 PM
COTS question
....but I get all my McMaster orders next morning. It's literally a less than 16 hour shipping cycle from end of day order to receive next morning before 10am. More seriously, thanks for that link....
(195 views, 5 replies)
New Post
6871_QCDogSquad
Today 03:38 PM
First Year Rookie Team... Need Help with DifferentialDrive
Haha, that was it! Thank you very much!
(89 views, 2 replies)
New Post
RickyRobot
Today 03:26 PM
pic: Custom Length Extrusion - Onshape FeatureScript
Yesterday Onshape added the ability to edit part properties in FeatureScript! So I've updated the Custom Extrusion FeatureScript to automatically assign part materials to all COTS parts from Vex,...
(1,213 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Jon Jack
Today 03:13 PM
Burn In and Prototyping
Yes, you should run in your VersaPlanetary after greasing. In fact, most of the support calls VEX gets about a VersaPlanetary running rough are solved by running it in. Typically gearboxes, like...
(598 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Cmdr. Tigerfang
Today 03:10 PM
Double Solenoid programming Labview
I cannot put in examples of the program without a block either not being there orthe wires are broken.
(100 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Matt_Boehm_329
Today 03:06 PM
G20/G25 Scale Scoring Grey Area?
Clearly they are taking the time to draw another picture for the blue box :)
(2,348 views, 18 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 03:00 PM
Motor climber issues
Woops, see I left out the 12.75:1 TB mini.:o The TB-mini axle powered the hex shaft through a belt, but both pulleys were the same size (24T 5mm HTD).
(1,484 views, 19 replies)
New Post
lukekaiser
Today 02:48 PM
Detroit: Airport to downtown transportation
Dont Forget about the people mover its a cheap and easy way to get around downtown and it has a stop right at the Cobo Center
(778 views, 6 replies)
New Post
forbes
Today 02:42 PM
Issue with uploading code to robot with java
Can you please post all of your code and what you expect it to do?
(67 views, 3 replies)
New Post
mrnoble
Today 02:40 PM
Cascade lift materials
Adam, I'd seriously love to see the CAD and/or photos of this and see if it slots in to our existing design, without fiddling with bearing purchases etc. Your elevator project has been on my routine...
(769 views, 8 replies)
New Post
pchild
Today 02:38 PM
Unusually high memory usage by WPILib
I was actually just about to post about that, it looks like GradleRIO isn't using the sed command, as best I can tell it should go here. I'm not sure if Cam has done testing with Eclipse yet, will...
(699 views, 19 replies)
New Post
IronicDeadBird
Today 02:37 PM
When to use the Vault
So are you saying no but yes cause my dyslexia is having a hard time with this. Im not saying the use of a power up Im saying the flat points from vault could make up for a flat point difference out...
(1,396 views, 17 replies)
New Post
Thad House
Today 02:34 PM
Building cscore example code
I pushed a new branch to the repo. It is the cmake28 branch. Try switching to that branch and building again. I think the only thing that required 3.3 was windows specific, but I don't have an easy...
(284 views, 5 replies)
New Post
KelleyCook
Today 02:29 PM
A team with limited resources: What two things should they focus on doing well...
Exchange bot. Grabs them from the pyramid and puts them into the exchange. Preferably with the ability to intake and outtake on opposite sides so the bot doesn't even have to turn around as it...
(2,649 views, 34 replies)
New Post
Ringo5tarr
Today 02:15 PM
Game life of a Technician....FYI
We're planning on using our technician as a member who might be interested in the strategy portion of gameplay, detailing and restating plans in the queue with alliance members before matches start,...
(1,572 views, 17 replies)
New Thread
AfterTen
Today 02:11 PM
Switch between Custom and Standard Dashboard
I swear that last year (my first year programming LabView) I could switch between the standard dashboard and my custom dashboard using the "Dashboard" drop down menu on the driver station. If I...
(26 views, 0 replies)
New Post
philso
Today 01:55 PM
Electrical planning
Having the electronics (and pneumatics) panel construction proceed in parallel with the construction of the chassis is a good way to make better use of your 6 weeks of build time. You should also be...
(1,172 views, 19 replies)