OCCRA
Go to Post I'm basically only posting this so that future Shaker Robotics kids will see it and tell themselves "never again"... - Chris is me [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
billbo911
Yesterday 11:21 PM
Capital City Classic 2017 - Registration Open
Hey Mentors!! Don't forget the Mentor Social on Saturday evening. Please plan on joining us for an evening of stress free socialization and networking. (Food and beverage of your choice...
(3,558 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 11:09 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #688
At last! First place goes to: Second place goes to:
(411 views, 17 replies)
New Post
NicusTM
Yesterday 10:27 PM
Registration 2018
Two other very interesting ones I noticed you'd omitted were Ethiopia and Paraguay.
(443 views, 4 replies)
New Post
pilleya
Yesterday 09:35 PM
#TEAMDYE
A Dye Rotor is a loading mechanism used in paintball guns to feed balls from the hopper into the gun....
(565 views, 4 replies)
New Post
InFlight
Yesterday 09:32 PM
Westcoast Drive bearing + axle retention
We use a tapped 10-24 and washers on the wheel side, and a 1/2 E-clip on the interior side. With all the electronics and mechanisms, it's far easier to pull an E-clip then get a hex wrench inside...
(724 views, 16 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 09:21 PM
Official 2018 FRC Teaser - FIRST POWER UP
The last time someone tried to mess with the drivetrain, we had 2009. Many people regard that as in the top, er, bottom, three games (top on the "don't want to play" list, bottom on the "want to...
(28,807 views, 226 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 09:16 PM
[FF]: 2018 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
FYI: 63 FRC regionals, 10 FRC DCMPs (some of which take two days), 3 waiver drafts--we're one over our current slot limit. As noted, we have options including to extend the drafting schedule in...
(3,393 views, 64 replies)
New Post
MuskieProgramme
Yesterday 08:58 PM
GRIP Documentation
I personally found it by googling "GRIP FRC". It was the second result, right after WPILib documentation.
(354 views, 5 replies)
New Post
EmileH
Yesterday 08:45 PM
Re-configuring the OMP-5AC Radio
Make sure you grab the latest version on TeamForge and aren't using the 2016 one as the AC radios need a new utility for 2017. Also if issues persist try another computer, the ethernet controller...
(103 views, 4 replies)
New Post
TigerVision
Yesterday 08:39 PM
Motion Profiling Problems
I tested the motion profile using a breadboard similar to yours a few months ago. A few suggestions that may or may not apply to your case: 1) A decent P value is needed besides F value. In my...
(296 views, 3 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Yesterday 08:07 PM
Kiwi Router
It basically has a string pot mounted on a rotary encoder for localization. Honestly your better off printing off large templates and using a jigsaw than messing with this thing. It will be faster.
(818 views, 13 replies)
New Post
CMBrandon
Yesterday 07:21 PM
Team Uniforms
Not at all!
(739 views, 13 replies)
New Post
PayneTrain
Yesterday 07:08 PM
Festival of Champions V2.0
A consideration I find interesting when talking about the competitive structure of FRC: 48 is The number of teams that made the "Einstein Fields" in 2017 The number of teams that reached the...
(3,093 views, 36 replies)
New Post
JohnSchneider
Yesterday 05:35 PM
2008 The Robowranglers "Tumbleweed"
Here you go https://i.imgur.com/WQj8hSF.jpg
(825 views, 9 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Yesterday 05:24 PM
Website Beta Test
Looks quite good! Informative yet simple with clean navigation. Some minor quibbles: Under "about us" it says '...head over to meet the team' - that should be a hyperlink. Meet the team is nice,...
(590 views, 7 replies)
New Post
CalTran
Yesterday 05:18 PM
CAD Data for 2018 Field
I suppose if I saw what looked like platforms midfield, I'd probably think it was fake too.
(2,766 views, 11 replies)
New Post
BillCla
Yesterday 04:24 PM
Recommendations for Off-Season Control System
We are currently designing our off-season project, an (American) football-launching robot for the Denver Broncos. It will have a six-football capacity and launch from midfield to the end zone, with...
(331 views, 5 replies)
New Post
rlance
Yesterday 04:23 PM
FRC Blog: Preference System User Guide and Events Posted
I haven't received any of those Team Blasts on the list. I've sent an email to FIRST to see if I they can resolve the issue.
(685 views, 7 replies)
New Thread
Mr.Frishman3999
Yesterday 03:55 PM
Waco Regional
It seems that the Waco Regional will not be held this year. Was last year the first and last year for this regional? This regional was special for many reasons...most notably "I'm not Jerry" and the...
(173 views, 0 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 03:50 PM
Showdown at the Shore
I'll be there, team is determining how interested they are.
(354 views, 4 replies)