OCCRA
Go to Post Whether or not you use wheel weights, if you're running a wheel at several thousand RPM, you'd better have an effective containment system to protect the outside world in case something spontaneously disassembles itself. - Alan Anderson [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Cyberphil
Today 01:36 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #698
First entry to the Weird FIRST book. Second entry.
(92 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Ryan-Greenblatt
Today 01:30 PM
Breaker Modeling
By applying the model OP created, I think I have a pretty good framework for breaker simulation that just requires information available on the breaker data sheet, knowing the electrical resistance...
(811 views, 15 replies)
New Post
MamaSpoldi
Today 12:53 PM
Code Ran successfully but not being able to deployed
Although the RobotInit method is called by the framework/base class code once at startup, it is not a replacement for a constructor. C++ code expects that the constructor for any class will...
(506 views, 15 replies)
New Thread
kevjapan
Today 12:37 PM
2018 PCH Project
Dear our honorable fellow Peachtree District FRC Teams (and everyone else ;), I hope everyone’s preparing well for kickoff next season! I’m definitely excited to see all of the teams at the five...
(97 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Ryan-Greenblatt
Today 12:37 PM
paper: 120A Main Breaker Thermal Analysis
First of all this paper was extremely helpful in building an accurate (I hope) breaker model (more on this in a sec). Thanks so much. I think found a minor mistake in your paper, if you look at...
(153 views, 1 replies)
New Post
jman4747
Today 12:32 PM
pic: Pneumatics - Electronic Speed Control sketch
Would this work? This way there is always an open outlet. https://i.imgur.com/Ekvgfbq.jpg?1
(659 views, 15 replies)
New Post
forbes
Today 11:49 AM
Reviving the old cRIO
Here is a similar post that links to some resources that may be useful, including instructions for imaging the cRIO from 2014: https://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157 515
(210 views, 1 replies)
New Post
DataZ_Info
Today 11:22 AM
DataZ for FRC: Half Hollow Hills Invitational!
Hi Sam, We are glad to hear you are already kicking around ideas of how to make use of the data. We encourage anyone with ideas to please post on the thread or PM us as we would love to have...
(545 views, 4 replies)
New Post
nlknauss
Today 10:42 AM
Meals during build season
Our Parent Booster club goes to local businesses to see if they can get lunch donated or provided to us at a lower cost. We only need to have meals arranged for lunches during our Saturday meetings,...
(859 views, 16 replies)
New Post
marshall
Today 10:04 AM
RoboRio Successor Wishlist
"RTOS"
(1,541 views, 51 replies)
New Post
Paul Copioli
Today 09:57 AM
VexPro Short Shifter Shaft Question
No changes planned for the 3 CIM Ball Shifter this season.
(500 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Keens4028
Today 09:37 AM
STEAMPOWERED DOWNLOAD
1407... who needs a 2 rotor auto? https://imgur.com/glzJemV
(3,184 views, 41 replies)
New Post
chain_maker
Today 07:32 AM
Net Neutrality
Okay, let us help save Net Neutrality! Let us be ware about how we can help protect our free and open internet.
(158 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
chain_maker
Today 07:29 AM
Newbie Here!
Hey everyone! Newbie here. I appreciate to be one of you here now. Anyway, let me greet you a "Happy Thanksgiving" to all!:)
(57 views, 0 replies)
New Post
mikets
Today 07:07 AM
Using Pixy with Java and roboRIO
I2C is a bus. You can connect multiple devices to it. The four wires are Vcc, GND, SDA and SCL. As long as each device has its own unique I2C address, you can connect them parallel to each other.
(2,827 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Karibou
Today 12:30 AM
MAR 2018
341 got into Midwest today.
(3,780 views, 21 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 11:39 PM
[FF]: 2018 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
And the first draft order, for Montreal, is... Wheat Coast Neat Coast Hammerheads NASUH The Breakfast Company The Kellen Hill Fan Club Falcon The Lunch Company Blucifer
(6,418 views, 108 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 11:34 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #697
At last! First place goes to: Second place goes to:
(327 views, 15 replies)
New Post
phurley67
Yesterday 11:07 PM
Ethernet Switch
Sorry if I came off snarky. What I meant is if you have external Ethernet devices you probably already have a switch or understand why you would want one and if you don't have any external devices...
(343 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Dominick Ferone
Yesterday 10:58 PM
Creating an Event Page Help
I am going to work this weekend on the layout design of the site. We are going to revamp hopefully the whole first page for suny poly. Having it be better set up for all programs and an events tab...
(296 views, 4 replies)