Go to Post Is it weird that I was hoping we wouldn't have too many snow days so that graduation wouldn't run into Battlecry? - ScoutingNerd175 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
TBKahouna
Today 12:57 AM
Is it ethical for a team to always win?
Let me present hypothesis not(H): Is it ethical for a team not to push themselves to the level they can achieve... and beyond? I will always be comfortable with a team pushing themselves to the...
(2,082 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Knufire
Today 12:49 AM
Chain-in-tube for West Coast Drive question
221 used to sell a specialty product for this (17T double #25 sprocket). They've since stopped actively selling products. I'm sure someone has a STEP floating around.
(731 views, 6 replies)
New Post
MikLast
Today 12:46 AM
2018 Houston, what went well
i have been critical of the past analysis desks before, but this years was phenomenal. Nick and Mason were great at the desk, the interviews, while long, were good, and it was actually worthwhile to...
(223 views, 3 replies)
New Post
JABianchi
Today 12:46 AM
Detroit 2018 Pit Assignment Sheet
Thanks for the resource! (Archimedes Match 103 is missing)
(2,287 views, 21 replies)
New Post
Karthik
Today 12:19 AM
Examples of Great Defense
Team 6377 in the Newton Finals, Match 2. They put a 60 second (from about 112-52 seconds remaining) clinic on one of the best scoring robots in the world this year, Team...
(5,478 views, 36 replies)
New Post
GreyingJay
Today 12:04 AM
What's next? (Offseason projects)
We've been kept busy in the off-season! As a community team we have built up relationships with other community groups such as our local public library. In return for letting us use their community...
(723 views, 7 replies)
New Thread
TheBoulderite
Today 12:00 AM
TBA-Newton Elims Match Video Problem
The linked videos on the Newton page for the eliminations matches bring up the matches from Carver instead. Any way this could be fixed? Thank you!
(125 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Brainiac33
Yesterday 11:48 PM
Nidec - All for Dreams
All images were shot on an iPhone 8, if you want the non condensed versions of all of the images, remove the l before the .jpg in the image link to get the best quality.
(1,975 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Khush279
Yesterday 11:47 PM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
Hey everyone! I have a couple small and medium 1325 shirts. I'm open to most teams!! Dm to set up a trade.
(46,198 views, 279 replies)
New Thread
Evan S.
Yesterday 11:38 PM
2338 Three Cube Scale Auto
It has been two weeks of work since midwest, but we've finally got it working for Detroit. May I present to you: The Patented 2338 triple scale (and switch(...
(133 views, 0 replies)
New Post
trian_burner
Yesterday 11:17 PM
2018 Houston Einstein
Here ya go.
(12,141 views, 53 replies)
New Post
cadandcookies
Yesterday 11:05 PM
Why do some teams disappear after a few years and others last for decades?
That’s a really cool tool. I’ve never really though about it but a somilar triage technique could be very useful in other aspects of running a team as well. With regards to the broader...
(2,029 views, 22 replies)
New Post
S1LK0124
Yesterday 10:54 PM
Detroit Einstein Alliances/Results Predictions
It is bold, I like it, but let’s add some realism here too (not to dock these teams. I’m discussing the feasibility of that winning alliance.) Just from what I’ve seen- 1747 is too...
(2,220 views, 14 replies)
New Post
cadmaster86
Yesterday 10:45 PM
Advice for Younger Teams
for us CAD has been really important. A few years ago, people just wrote/drew down their designs on pieces of paper and as a result our robots were not that great. This is the first year that we have...
(1,059 views, 10 replies)
New Post
NoshBrooks
Yesterday 10:16 PM
Was Dean drunk while giving his speech at Houston CMP?
https://clips.twitch.tv/AdventurousThankfulP assionfruitVoteNay https://clips.twitch.tv/AmazingBillowingKoal aGrammarKing Seriously, I'm not one to gossip, but there is no way you could be that...
(8,772 views, 24 replies)
New Post
Coach Norm
Yesterday 09:57 PM
Congratulations to 2018 FRC Chairman's Award Winner Team 1311 Kell Robotics
Congrats to FRC 1311 Kell Robotics and Ed Barker on the 2018 Championships Chairman's selection. The first time, I encountered Kell Robotics in person was in 2014 at the Bayou Regional followed up...
(1,980 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Lesafian
Yesterday 09:51 PM
2018 Tesla Subdivision
I'm hyped
(2,968 views, 22 replies)
New Post
Oblarg
Yesterday 09:49 PM
paper: FRC Drivetrain Characterization
Edit: I was too quick to assume that the mistake here was the common unit confusion, please ignore the first version of my post which has now been removed. You've made some mistake calculating amax;...
(2,747 views, 21 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 09:48 PM
2020 game speculation
Hindsight is 20/20. Therefore, 2020's game will be a retrospective of several previous games. We can now focus on 2021.
(619 views, 7 replies)
New Post
jtrv
Yesterday 09:46 PM
[2018] CMP Prop Bets
FALSE 1. The Houston Championship will face the boss (qualification only) more than the Detroit Championship FALSE 2. The Houston Championship will auto quest more (qualification + elimination) than...
(1,623 views, 18 replies)