Go to Post Don't you people have jobs? - Koko Ed [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
GarrettF2395
Today 03:23 AM
pic: Team 701 Presents: Mjölnir
What a great looking robot! I love what you guys have been building the past few years. Can't wait to see this in person at Rock city. Stop by the Ninja Munkee Pit and say hi!
(970 views, 6 replies)
New Post
RoboAlum
Today 02:49 AM
Custom Compliant Wheels
Before our waterjet went down we were planning on cutting intake wheels for other teams. We now use modified AM wheels by modified I mean we use the blue shore 50 but cut out a few of the spokes of...
(1,016 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Bryce2471
Today 02:49 AM
Team Mean Machine 2471 Presents Atlas (X-post from Extra Discussion)
Wow thanks, that would be super awesome! Maybe we'll see you there ;) On the carriage, there were two mechanisms that we thought could use a large constant pulling force. One was the counterbalance...
(1,347 views, 12 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 02:04 AM
Unofficial internet pre-inspection
You can't unbag for this unofficial inspection. https://frc-qa.firstinspires.org/qa/164 (If you have an LRI near you, you can ask them to drop by, and for that you can unbag. But not for viewing via...
(1,444 views, 6 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 01:59 AM
Q & A 340: Mounting Hardware vs. Ballast
R30G does not specify any mounting system, material or otherwise, other than a rigid one. R30E and R30F specify OPTIONAL aluminum angle for certain reinforcing/clamping functions. R30 specifies that...
(731 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Boltman
Today 01:51 AM
Team 2485 Presents: Neo
Best pits ,cool bots...see ya in San Diego!
(453 views, 4 replies)
New Post
anishde
Today 01:42 AM
How to Win Power Up as an 8 Seed?
I think you'll find that with effective use of power ups, as well as the possibility of a strong switch/ramp robot available for the 8th seed but not for the 1st as a second pick, there may be a few...
(586 views, 7 replies)
New Post
BrianK
Today 01:20 AM
LIDAR and Bluetooth Assistance Requested!
It sounds like a really great project. One thing that I would ask though is whether any research has been done into how the lidar will perform in bright daylight with bright snow as a background? I...
(267 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Mr V
Today 01:16 AM
Poll-How many teams scrap their robots after the season ends?
With my old team we had kept quite a few, some stripped of all of the electronics and others that were kept functioning. However with the building of a new school there wasn't an option for a shelf...
(1,285 views, 20 replies)
New Post
asid61
Today 01:01 AM
Gearbox Screaming Noise
Do you have any pictures of said gearbox? We're doing 4-775 single speed for ours and it isn't loud at all.
(454 views, 4 replies)
New Post
steelerborn
Today 12:59 AM
Robowranglers 2018: Uppercut
I noticed it mentioned being 30-50 lbs lighter than most robots. Is that the case in the final configuration? What metal and what thickness is the robot? Did you have to go thinner this year than...
(16,780 views, 70 replies)
New Post
nuclearnerd
Today 12:55 AM
Team 5407 Reveal Video
Great to see someone pull off this design at FRC scale. Well done!
(310 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
Trevor Kroells
Today 12:54 AM
Team 2175- 2018 Robot POV Teaser
2175 Link Here's a short teaser of our 2018 robot's abilities. We will be releasing a full reveal soon, so stay tuned. Look for us at the Lake Superior and North Star regionals.
(145 views, 0 replies)
New Post
BrianK
Today 12:47 AM
Robot wiring vs. residential/commercial wiring
This thread reminds me of something my first Electrical Engineering (EE) professor said, many years ago: There are many old EEs, and there are many bold EEs. But there are few old, bold EEs.
(1,784 views, 18 replies)
New Post
piersklein
Today 12:38 AM
Team 624 CRyptonite 2018: PaCRat
That is one slick climber. An amazing robot as usual.
(814 views, 4 replies)
New Post
piersklein
Today 12:37 AM
The Robonauts 118 - 2018 Video
The attention to detail that 118 displays every year is astounding. Every single part of that machine does its job perfectly.
(12,488 views, 56 replies)
New Thread
seedar
Today 12:33 AM
FRC Radio Firewall Config
Hi, I configured the radio access point with the firewall enabled to simulate how the game field control system behaves but found I could still download code to the robot which its supposed to stop...
(67 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Today 12:31 AM
Problems with SendableChooser
I have a sendableChooser and m_chooser.GetSelecte d()->GetName() doesnt output what i expected, when i make a object like m_chooser.AddObject( "Auto1", new Auto1Command); it doesnt output "Auto1" also...
(38 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
TanThePanMan
Today 12:26 AM
Team 4189 Presents: Overthrow
Reveal Video Jackson County 4-H The Chargers present our 2018 Robot. Designed to be unique, fast, and efficient. Full width intake PowerCube ejection from 3 sides 6" 6wd 4 Cim Drivetrain Welded...
(153 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
kwebnhcd
Yesterday 11:53 PM
FRC Krawler scouting app questions
We scouted with tablets for the first time last summer at IRI. We used FRC Krawler and it worked very well, but there were a few things that were a bit inconvenient. I've seen other teams talk about...
(63 views, 0 replies)