OCCRA
Go to Post This isn't a science fair, sometimes it's okay to give away the answer, especially if they learned something on the way there. - Karthik [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Leap
Today 12:11 AM
[FF]: [OFF]: Turkey Off-Season 2018
Swap 7015 for 6303
(302 views, 21 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Yesterday 11:13 PM
Introducing Frosted Glass
Wireless communication (except for the FRC Radio on the robot) of any kind to or from the robot or components on the robot, or even to other members of the drive team is expressly prohibited in the...
(1,158 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Thad House
Yesterday 10:29 PM
Robowrangler Slack Emoji Pack
That's awesome! It's missing the Wil I Am :tsimfd: one :)
(802 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Ryan Dognaux
Yesterday 10:04 PM
Are veteran mentors out of touch? 8:30pm Eastern Tonight
Triple Play technically had a vision target on the vision tetras... but nobody could do it. I think that tetra was only scored a handful of times purely by luck since it was placed randomly in...
(4,376 views, 40 replies)
New Post
Brian Maher
Yesterday 09:34 PM
[FF]: [OFF]: WMRI 2018 Tier 1
Swap my third for 5980
(252 views, 21 replies)
New Post
otherguy
Yesterday 09:18 PM
pic: Bash @ the beach quarterfinals match two
Videos are up on youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUTJd MwEWueIabqYjHYAsJ6pa uEfwYyVR
(559 views, 8 replies)
New Thread
robocodepodcast
Yesterday 09:03 PM
RoboZone Podcast Episode #078 - Its ALL about that SWERVE!
SoundCloud Link: https://soundcloud.com/robozonepodcast/episode-078-its-all-about-that-swerve Episode Description - In this episode, we have an interview panel that has extensive experience with...
(93 views, 0 replies)
New Post
quarky
Yesterday 08:59 PM
China Update: China 2019 Canceled
As someone whose interacted with a Chinese team, they and us US FIRST teams have multiple resources at their disposal: A lot of them learn English in school- while team members may not nail all the...
(4,211 views, 26 replies)
New Post
CarlosGJ
Yesterday 08:43 PM
C and Java
In my own (admittedly very biased) opinion: C/C++ make simple things moderately difficult, and complex things moderately difficult. Java makes simple things very easy, and complex things very...
(243 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Sydney225
Yesterday 08:36 PM
Team 20 Help Desk
Saturday at 2:30 EST
(633 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Chris Endres
Yesterday 08:19 PM
Prusa i3 MK3 Upgrade
I personally have a Prusa i3 MK2.5 (had a Mk2S for a year and a half, just upgraded). I couldn't recommend Prusa enough. Their customer service, quality, attention to detail, and constant updates...
(810 views, 16 replies)
New Post
BrennanB
Yesterday 06:55 PM
[FF]: [OFF]: WMRI 2018 Tier 2
swap last for 107
(245 views, 21 replies)
New Post
TikiTech
Yesterday 05:33 PM
Merge Troubles
Are you trying to connect parts together so they are not able to be moved around in the workspace? First thing is to make sure your first object (part) is grounded. Then use the constrain function to...
(264 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Yesterday 05:15 PM
Solenoids
For the purpose of FRC, solenoid valves are what open and close the pathways for the pressurized air to move the pneumatic cylinders. When a solenoid valve is in one position, the air pressure flows...
(246 views, 2 replies)
New Post
tekunalogy
Yesterday 04:42 PM
Stupid Question
I learned Java through APCS, but I recently found this website which has pdf books. There is one on Java that I have given to members. All free and great stuff. https://books.goalkicker.com Sent...
(158 views, 2 replies)
New Post
ThatSoftwareGuy
Yesterday 04:00 PM
How do you teach new programming members?
One thing I noticed is that new programmers can sometimes rely too much on waiting for experienced programmers to give them the answer. Just this week, we had two students that needed to learn...
(920 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Wayne Doenges
Yesterday 03:44 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #745
Women: "See that door way over there? That's where you need to load in the truck. However, you have to do it all by hand. There is no way that truck will fit." Guy: "No habla English."
(152 views, 10 replies)
New Post
BrianAtlanta
Yesterday 03:08 PM
What do they do in beta?
We talked about our plans last Tuesday, things we want to do... - Upgrade 2018 code - Rookies create new project for a pancake bot - Checkout unit testing - extend gradle build script to ensure code...
(538 views, 4 replies)
New Post
pkrishna3082
Yesterday 03:06 PM
Are we out of touch? Is memes bad? Are meme good?
I like memes as much as the next guy, but it's disingenuous to imply that they're replacing words for serious communication. I don't understand why it's such a big issue. Whoa whoa whoa......
(3,671 views, 52 replies)
New Post
jodocsingh
Yesterday 02:15 PM
BAN the person above you!
Banned because you unnecessarily reminded me that Family Guy exists
(283,472 views, 3,727 replies)