OCCRA
Go to Post Steamworks looks a bit like trying to play football and baseball on the same field simultaneously. - nuclearnerd [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Katie_UPS
Today 07:34 PM
Your dream Championship Conference session
One way to expand on this idea is to find successful teams from a variety of backgrounds and resource levels and learn what the common threads are for those teams. I think there could be a lot to...
(982 views, 9 replies)
New Post
ahartnet
Today 07:33 PM
Will the Ri3D Channel Still Post Other Team's Content?
The consolidated location will now be CD. Hopefully someone puts together a playlist of all the ri3d that build simple mechanisms that are helpful for teams learning the prototyping process Edit -...
(73 views, 1 replies)
New Post
ozdave
Today 07:25 PM
Software for REV Brushless motor
Thanks Andrew
(535 views, 2 replies)
New Post
juchong
Today 07:13 PM
FRC Blog - 2019 Motor Controllers and MXP
Thank you so much!! I've been persistent in asking about this feature for a while, but the results are absolutely amazing!
(48,092 views, 302 replies)
New Thread
QuantumPie
Today 06:55 PM
Cubic Hermite Spline Generation for Motion Profiling
My team is currently trying to implement motion profiling on our robot. So far, I've watched 254's presentation at Worlds and from there have been trying to understand Splines. From what I gather,...
(59 views, 0 replies)
New Post
juchong
Today 06:51 PM
CAN Connector or Micro Fit Molex Connectors
This is what we use on 2655: https://www.amazon.com/Hilitchi-300Pcs-Housing-Terminal-Connector/dp/B0188YKCFC/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&q id=1545176977&sr=8-7&keywords=jst+conne ctor+kit The connectors are...
(1,479 views, 23 replies)
New Thread
jblay
Today 05:46 PM
pic: 694 Getting In On The Action
(145 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Mike@3145
Today 05:44 PM
Electrical Boards and wire management
My team uses them and they make things alot more organized.
(1,466 views, 20 replies)
New Post
waialua359
Today 05:32 PM
Versaplanetary Vs 57 Sport
Did you refer to the VEX gear ratio chart vs. load? It tells you what combination is recommended. I saw a lot of 10:1's fail that year during rope climbing because of that.
(4,709 views, 52 replies)
New Thread
Golfer4646
Today 05:23 PM
[FF]: [SLFF] FIRST Israel District 2019
This draft, IsReal deal. Draft times will be enforced using Eastern time. CHS Hype Squad 8:00 9:17 9:19 The Lunch Company 8:03 9:15 9:21 The Dinner Company ...
(143 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Michael Corsetto
Today 04:56 PM
Introducing the new TubeMagic Fixturing System
We just ordered 3 of these for our X8 Omio. Hope to run most of our tubes with this jig this coming season. We had an in-house design that was showing promise and able to run 6 tubes on the X8, but...
(2,463 views, 18 replies)
New Post
OttoDeLupe
Today 04:56 PM
local robotpy docs - how?
Thanks - will look at the post-process option
(88 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
CyberTribe4020
Today 04:39 PM
Cyber Tribe 4020 LabView Code 2018
This is Cyber Tribe 4020's code from the 2018 competition season. Included in the folder is our Driver Station, LabView Path Manager, Robot Code, and Vision Software as well as 3D objects. In our...
(42 views, 0 replies)
New Post
GDG 2337
Today 03:51 PM
chain in tube experiences
We’ve also found the exact c-c distance is not an exact science, at best the various models get you close. From experience, VexPro and AndyMark sprockets and chains are not the same. If you’re...
(4,393 views, 33 replies)
New Post
Andrew_L
Today 03:39 PM
FUNalysis: Analyzing this decade + giveaway 8:30pm ET!
Oh this is gonna be good. I maintain that 2011-2014 was the best four year game cycle we've had in the modern era, and I'm willing to debate this with anyone.
(213 views, 1 replies)
New Post
AllenGregoryIV
Today 03:35 PM
[BobTrajectory] Announcing Version 1.0!
We ran BobTrajectory last season and it worked great for us. The new improvements are a big update, thanks for putting in the work to make this better for the community.
(759 views, 6 replies)
New Post
mrnoble
Today 03:34 PM
Best Practices for Compensation of Robotics Mentors
I'm not sure that there really is a Best Practice for this. Within my district, the CTE office provides a modest stipend for teachers who mentor/coach a team, but the schools themselves don't provide...
(1,284 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Danny Blau
Today 03:05 PM
AndyMark Ri3D Sponsorship Application 2019
AndyMark is excited to announce the recipients of our Ri3D sponsorship. Ri3D 1.0 (Florida) 'Snow Problem (University of Minnesota) Greenhorns (North Dakota State University) Team Cockamamie...
(1,243 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Praj
Today 02:33 PM
$0.73 per Flanged Bearings 1/2'' HEX and 13.75 mm Thunderhex
I put in an interest for 75 1/2 inch regular hex bearings. Any updates on hitting your 2500 quota? Even with shipping and customs cost, these will most likely still end up way below 5$ per unit...
(4,144 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Peter Matteson
Today 01:43 PM
Intake/shooter Prototyping Supply List
Add some PVC in there. You can use PVC with endcaps as rollers on round stock to make rollers/wheels. Instead of chain just make the shafts long, hot glue the rollers to the shafts and use drills...
(652 views, 3 replies)