OCCRA
Go to Post if it was up to me, id just get one of those spinning BINGO things and do it that way - dodar [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Thread
nomythicalbeast
Today 08:49 AM
[FF]: [OFF] Minne Mini Tier 1
Times enforced at 9PM EST. Breb is up. BrennanB 9:00 9:32 9:34 MetroMan19 9:03 9:30 9:36 Hailey.faiella 9:06 9:28 9:38 Attention 9:09 9:26 9:40 abbymarie ...
(7 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Taylor
Today 08:45 AM
How to design efficiently
This is essentially my bible.
(57 views, 1 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 08:29 AM
Pnuematic code
You do need to at least declare one pneumatic solenoid in your code for the compressor switching to work, and upload that code to the RIO, and enable the robot. Once you do that, the compressor...
(91 views, 4 replies)
New Thread
Evan Smith
Today 08:22 AM
FIRST Power Up in 2002? (Not really)
I was looking through some old files my team had, and I found this video titled "1stPowerUp". It's pretty funny that the video is called FIRST Power-Up, yet it was made in 2002. (Sorry for the bad...
(15 views, 0 replies)
New Post
philso
Today 08:20 AM
how to drive 1/2" hex shafts with a drill?
That sounds cool. What spacer did you use? Do you have a photo you can share?
(950 views, 13 replies)
New Post
MechEng83
Today 08:16 AM
2nd robot survey
For us, it is rare that our 2nd robot matches in performance to the competition bot (friction, dimensional differences, quality of build, etc.) and they are of limited value in terms of autonomous...
(242 views, 3 replies)
New Post
SaltisVonWaltis
Today 07:54 AM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #749
You have to start them early on their disappointment of never having a water game.
(61 views, 2 replies)
New Post
anishde
Today 07:17 AM
Class of 2019, where are you applying?
Going off what Marcus said a while back, if anyone has any questions about pursuing architecture/art/urban planning/sustainable design (especially when it comes to portfolio planning and the like)...
(8,317 views, 90 replies)
New Post
tjwolter
Today 07:07 AM
"The level playing field" in FIRST
I'm not a fan of the new rule. Yes, it will level the playing field after a couple of years. It will do so by establishing a level of play, and a level of work needed to attain it, that prospective...
(1,960 views, 30 replies)
New Post
KingPut
Today 06:36 AM
Aerial Assault - The Robot Card Game
We have a few copies of Aerial Assault - The Robot Card Game based on FRC available on Amazon. The price has dropped to $12.99 or $19.99. This makes a great holiday gift for anyone involved with...
(13,717 views, 43 replies)
New Post
Squillo
Today 02:54 AM
[FRC Blog] Stop Build Day in 2019 and 2020
Our team is pretty "middle of the pack". In 11 seasons, we've never won a regional, or even been a finalist. We've only won ONE technical award (unless you count creativity, which I don't, or EI,...
(1,093 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Tristan Lall
Today 12:21 AM
just me or is the new lambo ugly
Frankly, I think that one resembles a different fish. https://static.simpsonswiki. com/images/7/7a/Blinky.png If you painted it orange, it would be uncanny.
(765 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Erik2175
Yesterday 10:39 PM
[FF]: 2019 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
1. Falcon (EricH) 2. 1.21 GW (Hailey.faiella, SnapDragon, Attention,Cobbie, SenpaiYoshi) 3. Questionable Decisionmakers (Brian Maher, TDav540, saikiranra, Kellen Hill) 4. The Breakfast Company...
(3,983 views, 66 replies)
New Thread
Team12255
Yesterday 10:15 PM
FTC/FRC controller assignment sheet.
A programmer from our FTC team, 12255, made this image and we thought it may be helpful for other teams.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yMQAg4N45IbiLau9x0L 4m4GorP-CWnWh/view?usp=sharing
(88 views, 0 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 10:09 PM
[FRC Blog] FIRST TV Episode and New DLC Pack
Nope, per the 2017 Manual, you could use your withholding allowance either at the RAP or at competition, or both, as long as it was under 30 lb. I pointed out that you could add and test in the...
(2,561 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 09:51 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #748
After the week I've had, I needed this. :) This one was tough to judge! First place goes to: Second place goes to:
(373 views, 19 replies)
New Post
BryceHanson
Yesterday 09:24 PM
Unique Robots
If you're looking for unique, go ahead and check out 971. They're always pushing the envelope on wild and wacky (and incredibly successful) in the FRC world. This year, for example, they had their...
(368 views, 2 replies)
New Post
LordPeaches
Yesterday 09:15 PM
FIRES Scouting App
Does it double check scouting data from other teams at the same competition? I love the idea of being able to look at other team's scouting data, in order to ensure accurate data & some teams no...
(6,030 views, 33 replies)
New Post
phargo#1018
Yesterday 09:06 PM
How to Paint Aluminum
Sometimes looking outside the box pays off! We drop off our parts after the present day's meeting and pick them up before the next days meeting, Zero lost build time. I haven't heard anything on...
(1,242 views, 17 replies)
New Thread
dk5sm5luigi
Yesterday 08:36 PM
FindRobotParts.com Updates (Programming Resources and MXP Boards)
We have been busy updating the FindRobotParts.com website with new parts and section. The new sections we have added are MXP Boards and Programming Resources. We are also in the process of updating...
(138 views, 0 replies)