Go to Post I know nothing. - Erin Rapacki [more]
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

New Post
Today 08:02 PM
Uncooperative Alliance Partners
For both the partners we had asked what happened and the other alliance partner joined in as well. Our one partner had mid-game decided to go for the enemy's switch because they thought it was of...
(1,700 views, 24 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Today 07:58 PM
Top Region Lists + Tonight 8pm ET: FUN Special, FRCTop25, FUN After Dark
Show starting now! https://www.twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow
(682 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Today 07:51 PM
North Dumpling Island
This just further proves to me that Dean Kamen is an otherworldly being. I heard that there's a replica Stonehenge there too!
(470 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Today 07:49 PM
Is Rookie KoP battery charger legal in FRC competitions?
+1 FYI: Un-officially I have been told by FTA that they will not support laptops other than KoP netbook.
(720 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Today 07:47 PM
New Bag
Taping the hole closed from the inside can be effective, since it is difficult to do from the outside.
(1,448 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Today 07:43 PM
Tilt drive
Oops! Here's the right link
(86 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Today 07:43 PM
pic: 1-inch extrusion hole guide
+1 on the CNC Router. We make our own Versaframe stuff now.
(1,200 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Today 07:39 PM
pic: NoMythic - Tempest
I'm looking forward to competing with you guys at North Star! I love the energy that you guys bring to every match. I've been working on my 'battle cry', hopefully it's acceptable.
(190 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Today 07:36 PM
Congrats to the winners of San Francisco!
Thanks to the hosts for making this such a low-stress event. All of our interactions with volunteers were positive and polite (also a lot of familiar faces), any everything seemed to happen on time....
(2,296 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Today 07:29 PM
"Quotes" that were said during build season
Me: “Hey why wasn’t (Operator) at school today?” Driver: “Craaaaap! I was supposed to pick them up today!”
(1,467,933 views, 5,291 replies)
New Post
Today 07:24 PM
Inagural Canadian Pacific Regional --- Wow!
Congrats on a successful new event, from an expat Victorian. Paul Rensing UVic 1986
(1,021 views, 7 replies)
New Thread
Today 07:23 PM
TimedRobot Not Updating at Consistent Rate
We would like our autonomous routine to update at a consistent interval of 200Hz. We've attempted to implement the TimedRobot class in Java but have had no success in doing so. Robot extends...
(15 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Grim Tuesday
Today 07:22 PM
G14: The Pinning Rule is Broken.
This is the hard part about this year's game. The time-based point mechanism means that 9 seconds of not scoring could mean hundreds of points lost, rather than most year where it's at most one cycle...
(2,308 views, 24 replies)
New Post
Today 07:21 PM
Better or worse?
1. This would create the issue of teams both building much more powerfull launchers and shooting from the platform zone which means they would be shooting towords the outside of the field. More...
(1,255 views, 19 replies)
New Post
Today 07:13 PM
CHS Platter - Moldy Cheese
It wasnt a coincidence either. The robot was much better than previous years, and 623 selected us before many other teams, despite the horrible rank we had.
(4,826 views, 50 replies)
New Post
Today 07:08 PM
Best Scale Robots
There's definitely a ton of world class scale scorers, as almost every world champion level team scores on the scale. I'm just gonna go ahead and say the obvious one, team 254. The 2-3 cube scale...
(396 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Today 07:06 PM
deCIMate and Cim Sport Gearboxes
We used the VP dual input with bag motors this year on our winch, total reduction 114.75:1. Engineered to lift the robot, but currently only running the Power Cube lift at 50-60lbs of load, no...
(1,027 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Today 07:04 PM
Shuffleboard starts slowly
Did you report a bug over at github? Sounds like this one needs some attention.
(807 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Today 06:53 PM
Pathfinder Turning Issue
You might have the gyro jumping from 0 to 359.9, to solve this make sure you use pathfinder.boundhalf degrees(desired_head ig - gyro_heading); without this the robot will spiral the opposite direction...
(115 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Jin Hayashi
Today 06:48 PM
Graduation Cords
The Marketplace for FIRST used to sell the graduation cords. The graduation cords came out in 2016, but were sold out at Champs. We wanted to get them for our graduating seniors. This pinterest link...
(3,383 views, 18 replies)