OCCRA
Go to Post CD is a forum provided by a group of people. You use it with their permission. Don't like it? Don't use it. - Andrew Schreiber [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Jon Stratis
Today 04:08 PM
Potential Battery Charger(s)?
Which is no guarantee his team is the same. A budget conscious team may not have as many viable batteries at an event.
(224 views, 5 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 04:05 PM
Hex Bearing Out of Stock
Strange that they let me put in in the cart. A bit pricey, but Boca has them. $7.81 each for quantity 50-99.
(260 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Ty Tremblay
Today 02:35 PM
Battle Of the Bay
Thanks Brighid! Here's a link to the presentation on Command Based Programming seminar.
(1,093 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Marcus Q
Today 02:34 PM
How to Paint Aluminum
There's kind of two ways to paint aluminium on your robot. You can do it the right way with lots of prep or the "wrong way" and just spray some paint on the parts as quickly as you can. With paint...
(1,006 views, 16 replies)
New Post
cloudbase1
Today 02:28 PM
Java vision on RaspberryPi Network Tables
Awesome thanks this is exactly what I was looking for. I was going to start writing something like this and figure someone may have done this already.
(123 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Matthew Walstra
Today 01:59 PM
FRC Vision Processing Sample App
I think this has to do with the ability of the logitech c270 webcam to stream yuyv (index 0) and mjpeg (index 1)
(832 views, 4 replies)
New Post
cscottm
Today 01:06 PM
Praise or Bash the Announcement w/ Corsetto FRC1678 and Saanya and Scott FRC2468
"title" Keeping the options open, I like it. Here's to it being a praise.
(505 views, 1 replies)
New Post
guniv
Today 12:12 PM
VR options for viewing the field this year
There is a Google Cardboard app for iOS.
(454 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Brian Gray
Today 11:47 AM
paper: Roboting: A Guide for Total Noobs
Thanks for all the positive feedback, especially GeeTwo who really combed through this thing and put a lot of time into making improvements. Roboting: A Guide for Total Noobs 10.5 (Revision list...
(2,933 views, 35 replies)
New Post
sticky_1629
Today 11:41 AM
2019 Game Speculation
I feel that this game will be like stronghold possibly with terrain but instead of balls maybe Frisbees "flying saucers". I wish FIRST would go back to an open field with fast driving and lots of...
(38,881 views, 174 replies)
New Post
AdamHeard
Today 11:40 AM
[FRC Blog] FIRST TV Episode and New DLC Pack
Hopefully my shorts on bag suppliers will pay off!
(1,905 views, 14 replies)
New Thread
dooodsdare
Today 10:56 AM
pic: WARPSPEED Team 4239 Robot 2013
(119 views, 0 replies)
New Post
tekunalogy
Today 10:38 AM
Trying to use Gson with VS-Code
I had the exact same problem. I posted here as well and I fixed my issue. You want to use "compile". Here is our build.gradle for reference when I added Json...
(161 views, 2 replies)
New Post
sthump
Today 10:30 AM
Connecting a controller directly to RIO USB
I manage to find code on GITHUB: https://github.com/acristoffers/SDL_LabVIEW It uses SDL which I believe is a Linux API to open and read a joystick in a Linux box. I'm trying to upload it into the...
(2,227 views, 32 replies)
New Thread
LiamSnow
Today 10:17 AM
New Post
ebarker
Today 09:57 AM
Moonwalk, U.S. Educational progress, Robots
where's the like button !! don't even get me started on how ridiculous that metric is.
(1,318 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Ben Martin
Today 07:46 AM
Greyt Universal Cascade Elevator and Powercube Claw
We played with 6911 at Brunswick Eruption who had one of the Greyt claws with a small gas shock on either side as the spring. Worked out pretty well for them in my opinion.
(61,851 views, 248 replies)
New Post
Fusion_Clint
Yesterday 10:53 PM
Rookie Grant doubt
I can tell you that there were only 249 submissions world-wide for the FIRST Rookie grant and only 3 from Mexico.
(611 views, 4 replies)
New Post
tjf
Yesterday 10:43 PM
Brunswick Eruption 17 - Nov. 10, 2018
Great event, and just a tiny observation to add. The playoffs music was pretty cool. I think it was Pokemon R/B gym leader theme for quarters, elite four for semis, and Champion for finals?...
(1,165 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Batrex
Yesterday 09:52 PM
[FF]: [OFF] Minne Mini Regional 2018
1. nomythicalbeast 2. Hailey.faiella 3. Pchild 4. Attention 5. Golfer4646 6. drwhorx 7. tmpoles 8. brennanb 9. MetroMan19 10. Miklast
(138 views, 11 replies)