Go to Post And I'm sure I speak for most if not all of CD when I say: "How can we help you do that?" - EricH [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Thread
AlexRodriguez
Today 08:22 PM
Using Raspberry Pi as coprocessor
Our team is looking at using a raspberry pi 3 B+ as a co processor on our promo bot and I was wondering if anyone had any examples on networking the pi to the roborio via ethernet. Thanks!
(12 views, 0 replies)
New Post
juju_beans
Today 07:24 PM
Team 254 Presents: Lockdown Technical Binder 2018
We took your advice and added 0.05" to all our belt C-C's in the intake and also made room for 1/16 hex spacers between the wheels and the bearings and it seems to have fixed the issue. Thank you...
(15,475 views, 77 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Today 07:13 PM
FUNalysis Tonight 8:30pm 71 & 254
FUNalysis is about to start! Come join is https://www.twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow
(532 views, 7 replies)
New Post
AdamHeard
Today 07:07 PM
Team 5818 Differential Swerve Drive
and I doubt a traditional swerve would beat a traditional 6wd drive in a weighted decision matrix...
(1,044 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Today 07:04 PM
pic: baby bot v2 final
Looks like the closest a robot has come to being intake'd since Tumbleweed. How are you making the claw pivot in and out? It looks like a belt or simplified chain run, but I'm trying to get better...
(95 views, 1 replies)
New Post
kellaur18
Today 04:38 PM
NY Tech Valley Robot Rumble 2018
It's only August and we only have 1 space left!! It's incredible how much this event has grown from just 13 in our first year! Updated Team List (23/24 available spots): Team 20 (x2): The...
(547 views, 5 replies)
New Post
TikiTech
Today 04:31 PM
Off-Season Battery Cart Design
From a look at this cart, I have a suggestion.. Biggest issue I see with this design is the caster location. These are laid out in a similar fashion as the cart from Andy Mark P/N am-2797... Last...
(480 views, 19 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 04:05 PM
Vision on a Pi
There are some nuances in the definition of "real time" - Often times, people mean "really fast" or "low lag". And although these go together, the more specific definition I lean toward is...
(1,236 views, 25 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Today 03:58 PM
Pressure not rising smoothly
These pumps are piston pumps. The gage needle shaking is normal.
(233 views, 3 replies)
New Post
RoboChair
Today 02:58 PM
CNC Routers for FRC Robotics
It is the only thing 1678 uses for our endmills, deals with side-loads just fine. For drilling we use cheap 1/2" shank Jacob's chucks in place of the ER16 collet holders.
(75,134 views, 318 replies)
New Post
BSV
Today 02:42 PM
Rubber Belting
How about something like this? http://www.grifiti.com/band-joes.html One of our FTC teams used it a couple of years ago for transferring plastic balls to a shooter (but ended up using surgical...
(1,866 views, 32 replies)
New Post
RickyRobot
Today 01:29 PM
Vex Configurable Parts in Onshape!
I'm working closely with the MKCad team to get these configurable files integrated as part of that library. We feel like it is in the best interest of the FRC Community that we have a single place to...
(658 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Bkeeneykid
Today 12:53 PM
F4 CADathon 5: 1st Place - Team 62: Orbit Torque CAD Release
https://media.giphy.com/media/LAOW3z0fZpCw0/200.gif
(800 views, 4 replies)
New Post
TheBoulderite
Today 12:52 PM
Team Name Mishaps
The regional winners screen during the awards ceremony of the 2015 Utah Regional said my former team was 1619: Up-A-Crek Robotics from Longmont, California. FUN also seems to think they're from Texas...
(7,713 views, 109 replies)
New Post
NickE
Today 10:19 AM
Chezy Champs 2018
The team list on TBA is up to date. We'll update it there if we have any drop-outs between now and the event - there are a few teams that are still figuring out logistics.
(16,726 views, 63 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 07:49 AM
Grasshopper End Mill Giveaway
What Cory said, plus an additional de-rate for power. We bogged our PCNC 1100 in aluminum, and the 770 has even less power. The mills are way more tool than many similar-sized CNCs can take complete...
(10,044 views, 56 replies)
New Post
nuclearnerd
Today 07:48 AM
ScantronScouter
It's in a different repository: https://github.com/kForth/ClooneySheetGen https://github.com/kForth/ClooneyScanner "Clooney" was written by one of our mentors who isn't on CD, so I can't help with...
(726 views, 4 replies)
New Post
jakeyoung1319
Today 07:10 AM
New tool for C++ Programming for old cRIOs
I've used the Thunder tool chain for the past year in order to complete my senior project. I attempted to import code as well from past robots (to beta test my robot). I would go through the same...
(11,570 views, 47 replies)
New Post
Chief Hedgehog
Yesterday 11:26 PM
Powder Coat oven setup
Something you would like to present at JUMPSTART? I know a few teams that would be very interested!
(1,659 views, 20 replies)
New Thread
APRSho
Yesterday 11:20 PM
The official league for self-driving cars. APR.
Hi everyone, we want to make it easy for students to really embody what they’re learning. They should have access to play with cool tech without breaking the bank and squeezing a bunch of their peers...
(312 views, 0 replies)