OCCRA
Go to Post The only competition we have here, folks, is the one that's in March and April. - Amanda Morrison [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Thread
Richard Wallace
Today 11:31 AM
2019 St. Joseph (Michigan) District
Not to be confused with another great event of a similar name, held just down the road on the same weekend in a neighboring state. This coming year's St. Joseph (Michigan) District competition will...
(19 views, 0 replies)
New Post
currand
Today 11:04 AM
Simulate flywheel for linear LinearMotion
Long story short, I "solved" this problem by moving from using PIDSubsystem to using ClosedLoopControl on the TalonSRX. I also had to disable braking on the motor. Maybe everyone else knew that but,...
(184 views, 2 replies)
New Post
half_ton_hero
Today 10:51 AM
pic: Cabon Fiber Reinforced Nylon Filament 3d Printed Parts - FRC 3986
That is awesome! So many questions! Do you have issues with first layer adhesion or the Nylon delaminating? Do you use the default Nylon profile for the machine? Do you have the Prusa MK3 in an...
(216 views, 2 replies)
New Post
TheoB
Today 10:49 AM
Class of 2019, where are you applying?
Oh God, it can't be that time already? *panic ensues* My List, doing some 1 - .95^n kinda math here real quick :) Math Major, Private: CalTech, MIT, Stanford, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Columbia,...
(2,878 views, 49 replies)
New Post
heydowns
Today 10:46 AM
Rah Cha Cha Ruckus 2018
To all our teams attending Ruckus, or anyone from the community coming to spectate: The Ruckus web site's Event Information pages have been updated with several key pieces of information! For the...
(5,832 views, 41 replies)
New Post
blayde22
Today 10:23 AM
omni tribot
Team 3238 has been working on that drive system for the last couple months on and off, its coming close to completion once again. Was torn apart last year and is in the process of being rebuilt
(254 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Aaron Li
Today 09:55 AM
2019 Game Speculation
Something like 2010? 148's robot cliber was intense. http://i.imgur.com/hBGnCkd.png https://i.imgur.com/EttkLQ4.jpg
(31,659 views, 147 replies)
New Post
Nemo
Today 09:55 AM
Prusa i3 MK3 Upgrade
Some teams have a sufficient budget to spend $5000 on 3D printing instead of $1500. They are spending the money so they can spend more time on CAD and robot design. This is valid if they have the...
(913 views, 17 replies)
New Post
krtanjek
Today 09:26 AM
[FF]: [OFF]: Duel on the Delaware Tier 2
1391 is not attending. :-( They had to back out for some reason.
(295 views, 23 replies)
New Post
lbassett_21
Today 08:58 AM
pic: Bash @ the beach quarterfinals match two
Thanks for the match videos! Always good to be able to see our matches so that we can look back and see what we need to improve on.
(612 views, 10 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 06:07 AM
C and Java
It's not an untrue statement. I think Java is written with a few different paradigms than C in mind, so you have to reframe how you think about the problem. For the unsigned problem, you'll have to...
(332 views, 4 replies)
New Post
risho900
Today 05:26 AM
Pneumatic System Help
Makes sense, I think I accidentally put the laptop to sleep.
(2,913 views, 60 replies)
New Post
calcmogul
Today 12:52 AM
Git at competitions
Although the internet connections are slower and more expensive at competition (USB phone tethering), my team's workflow is the same at competitions as it is at home. Everyone works on feature...
(692 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Leap
Today 12:11 AM
[FF]: [OFF]: Turkey Off-Season 2018
Swap 7015 for 6303
(321 views, 21 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Yesterday 11:13 PM
Introducing Frosted Glass
Wireless communication (except for the FRC Radio on the robot) of any kind to or from the robot or components on the robot, or even to other members of the drive team is expressly prohibited in the...
(1,267 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Thad House
Yesterday 10:29 PM
Robowrangler Slack Emoji Pack
That's awesome! It's missing the Wil I Am :tsimfd: one :)
(979 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Brian Maher
Yesterday 09:34 PM
[FF]: [OFF]: WMRI 2018 Tier 1
Swap my third for 5980
(268 views, 21 replies)
New Thread
robocodepodcast
Yesterday 09:03 PM
RoboZone Podcast Episode #078 - Its ALL about that SWERVE!
SoundCloud Link: https://soundcloud.com/robozonepodcast/episode-078-its-all-about-that-swerve Episode Description - In this episode, we have an interview panel that has extensive experience with...
(140 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Sydney225
Yesterday 08:36 PM
Team 20 Help Desk
Saturday at 2:30 EST
(664 views, 6 replies)
New Post
BrennanB
Yesterday 06:55 PM
[FF]: [OFF]: WMRI 2018 Tier 2
swap last for 107