Go to Post Lawrence North has air conditioning. If it didn't, more than just balls would be sticky. - Andy Baker [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Tom Line
Today 05:57 AM
Israel is coming to Detroit!
I stand corrected. I'm excited for more international competitors at Detroit. Frankly, as an FiM team it was a little disconcerting to see a large proportion of the same teams we compete with on...
(1,571 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Koko Ed
Today 04:13 AM
Rah Cha Cha Ruckus 2018
With 378 signing up we have 24 teams! Enough for a full tournament but we d like to reach our goal of 42! Remember you have until August 3rd to get the $300 price after that it goes up to...
(1,629 views, 16 replies)
New Thread
robocodepodcast
Yesterday 11:04 PM
RoboZone Podcast Episode #064 - Ferris State University RoboDay and Summer Activities
SoundCloud Link: https://soundcloud.com/robozonepodcast/episode-064-ferris-state-university-robo-day-and-summer-events Episode Description - In this episode, Jacob, Victoria, Scott and I discuss...
(101 views, 0 replies)
New Post
BSV
Yesterday 10:54 PM
Should colleges recruit FIRST students
If you talk to the admissions offices for the three colleges that come to the Dean's List dinner at championships each year (Yale, WPI, MIT), they will tell you that they are looking for top FIRST...
(3,593 views, 47 replies)
New Post
efoote868
Yesterday 10:25 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #728
The Ri3D team woke up in a cold sweat to review the tape 12 hours later to verify they captured on camera and uploaded the right footage to show the robot did what they thought it did after being...
(70 views, 3 replies)
New Post
FrisbeeFunTime
Yesterday 09:47 PM
BAN the person above you!
Banned for being on CD for nearly 18 years and still not rage quitting first.
(275,960 views, 3,679 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 08:29 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #727
Alright, let's do the thing before I have to call someone else for customer service! First place goes to: Second place goes to:
(333 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Spock81
Yesterday 08:28 PM
Electrical Needed for Swerve Drive?
That's the stuff that comes out of the batteries sometimes, right?
(963 views, 14 replies)
New Post
bdaroz
Yesterday 07:41 PM
A New Resource for the Chief Delphi Community
Made. My. Day. LOL
(2,346 views, 13 replies)
New Post
cadandcookies
Yesterday 07:23 PM
Creo 4.0 Render Test
Thank you for taking the time to look at this! This has been something very frustrating to me about the new rendering system.
(238 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Yesterday 07:18 PM
Trivia Night is back & IRI History w/ Andy Baker!
Going live in a few! come join us and test your trivia skillz! https://www.twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow
(809 views, 2 replies)
New Post
MikLast
Yesterday 07:11 PM
Class of 2018, Where are you applying?
2.7 GPA, 1130 SAT. Tuition (only $7500 but still) is basically paid for by my school. Focus on your essay's and look into CC/local state schools before transferring, especially if your stats look...
(12,791 views, 82 replies)
New Post
Daler99
Yesterday 06:46 PM
Top Down Steamworks!
Well, I have a new personal high score. 1006 Red, 280 Blue. 23463
(6,624 views, 39 replies)
New Post
ellieheaney21
Yesterday 05:04 PM
Is it a sammich?
Sandwiches can be toasted, which is essentially what a panini is, except it's just been weighted down and uses more sophisticated bread (not sliced wheat or white, more of a ciabatta/baguette),...
(4,056 views, 94 replies)
New Post
Nyxyxylyth
Yesterday 01:58 PM
BIG BANG! 2018
1481 The Riveters, and if you're willing to play along, 1482 Ghosts.
(5,217 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Hugh Meyer
Yesterday 12:26 PM
Detroit Pictures
You are welcome. Isn't CD amazing! -Hugh
(1,192 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Ryan Dognaux
Yesterday 10:54 AM
Is it worth it to opt out of the KOP chassis for a low resource team?
Absolutely - we ran into this some this season as well. Week 6 rolls around and everyone is exhausted, people skip a meeting here and there & there are less hands to accomplish what needs to be done....
(5,616 views, 65 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Yesterday 10:23 AM
Advantages of a west coast drive....
Iíll add that using a WCD can easily let you do things like flipped gearboxes and chain-in-tube, which can give you a thinner profile and more space in the center of the robot. That can be very...
(842 views, 10 replies)
New Post
DGB
Yesterday 09:57 AM
All WOWnd Up : Headed to That State Up North
Hereís a comparison of where teams were predicted to be picked by All_WOWnd_Up and where they were actually...
(838 views, 5 replies)
New Post
tmpoles
Yesterday 09:02 AM
A Comparison of Streaks: 1678 and 177
This comes down to better, more intricate robots (1678) vs. the better streak of 177. Everyone loves a Cinderella story, and 177 delivered that to the FRC community 6 years running. Super...
(2,444 views, 14 replies)