OCCRA
Go to Post Mostly, however, I find that once the students start building a robotics project, they are too busy learning for me to teach. - dtengineering [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
JeffB
Today 05:00 PM
Mentor to Team Relationship
With your message, it sounds like there's some intent to mold the team around the mentors and what would be an "appropriate" relationship. Beyond the "at least two students or two adults in every...
(157 views, 6 replies)
New Post
dez250
Today 04:57 PM
Can you see deleted posts?
As a follow up, the three deleted posts in this thread are between posts number five and six so you can look to see if the reason for deletion is visible.
(643 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Big-b
Today 04:48 PM
Word Association
Fry
(970,701 views, 11,185 replies)
New Post
Nick.kremer
Today 04:32 PM
US Digital E4T-360-250 Encoder. Slipping?
My team hasn't had any issue with slippage, however I have a few reasonable suggestions: -Ensure the sleeve/adapter is installed correctly, there's a final step after putting on the metal top cover...
(490 views, 11 replies)
New Post
messer5740
Today 04:23 PM
Helping North Carolina Teams Affected with Hurricane Florence
Our team does annual hurricane relief drives for schools- ill pass this on to them.
(75 views, 1 replies)
New Post
ns3517
Today 04:23 PM
Chezy Champs 2018
If anyone has a extra sweatshirt or a world championship tee PM me.
(21,572 views, 74 replies)
New Post
mrcool36572
Today 03:17 PM
Ratcheting Shifter
https://grabcad.com/library/ratcheting-shifter-2 Link that should work
(145 views, 2 replies)
New Post
notmattlythgoe
Today 02:23 PM
[FRC Blog] Teaser Almost Here and Event Ready???
You better be careful Frank, you keep putting gifs in your blogs and you'll get banned from CD!
(382 views, 1 replies)
New Post
MikLast
Today 02:05 PM
FRC Blog - Teaser Release and a Free Registration!
probably because it updated with it yesterday.
(2,763 views, 18 replies)
New Post
rtomp
Today 02:04 PM
Is Rent Tax-Deductible?
Unfortunately the only one who would be able to give a firm answer to that question would be the accountant/tax adviser of the organization donating the space. It's crazy how a good one can spin...
(911 views, 7 replies)
New Post
nomythicalbeast
Today 01:46 PM
[FF]: [OFF] EMCC 2018 Tier 1
Congrats on showing up and picking for once! Unfortunately, you neglected to sign up before the draft started. Best of luck next time!
(176 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Golfer4646
Today 01:33 PM
[FF]: [FF]: [OFF] BOB 2018
1. pchild 2. nomythicalbeast 3. BrennanB 4. Attention 5. Caleb Sykes 6. Niklas701 7. abbymarie 8. Electronica1 9. tmpoles 10. Big-b
(120 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Today 12:49 PM
Robot Randomly Disconnects
I would look at your radio's power connection and look at your ethernet cables. If it keeps happening, Please check that there is a green light for Firewal or Firewall and that your DS has a good IP...
(523 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Jon Stratis
Today 12:44 PM
Miter Blade for Aluminum
Short story here... I got to an event just this past year to see two mentors I know from another team both with their hands heavily bandaged. Turns out they hand-held a piece (one on each side)...
(1,569 views, 31 replies)
New Post
DrToWhatExtent
Today 12:11 PM
A true pathfinding library (Not a motion profiler)
I think I have an idea for how to structure it. I might even get it done today. I'm working on training new programmers which is why I haven't tested the path folloeer on one of our robots. The...
(353 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Koko Ed
Today 11:55 AM
Rah Cha Cha Ruckus 2018
FRC 3799 and 1585 have signed up! 191 222 291 340 378 578 639
(4,701 views, 33 replies)
New Post
messer5740
Today 11:47 AM
Tips on how to become a good coach.
I found that the best coaches look at anything BUT your team's bot. When I coach I focus on callouts- specifically looking at time, score, and how our team can either recover or keep the lead with...
(665 views, 4 replies)
New Post
InFlight
Today 11:26 AM
Gear Box Design
For fully enclosed gearboxes you can and should pack in a lot of grease with no potential issues. However, only the grease on wear surfaces provides any benefit. The gear mating surfaces will...
(828 views, 11 replies)
New Thread
Tyler Olds
Today 10:58 AM
FRC Trailer Breakdown & Future of CD 8:30pm Eastern!
Join First Updates Now tonight starting at 8:30pm Eastern to breakdown the FRC Teaser with wild speculations with incredible long-time FIRSTers! Roasts and Robots is a community FRC show with host...
(371 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Rowley
Today 10:13 AM
Bayou workshops - save the date
Thanks, Gus! We're still recruiting presenters, but we've had offers for presentations on - - Inspection and bumpers, from an experienced robot inspector - a Chairman's Award overview, from an...
(254 views, 2 replies)