OCCRA
Go to Post Maybe I'm just a chicken. Not to disparage the ThunderChickens. Those guys are a whole different breed of poultry. - Kevin Sevcik [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
heatblast016
Today 12:22 AM
Looking for mentors in Western Washington
Yeah, we are kind of being mentored by 4131 and a few members from other teams are also helping out, but we are primarily looking to get mentors who can stay for build season. I was on another team...
(445 views, 4 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 12:22 AM
2018 SCRRF Fall Classic
Still plenty of room, folks, come on down! (And volunteer if your team doesn't bring a robot!)
(562 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Mike Schreiber
Yesterday 11:44 PM
Team 254 Presents: Lockdown Technical Binder 2018
I suppose the answer to that question depends on what the default state of your robot is. On a single there's one button and you have to hold it until you're finished otherwise the spring returns the...
(35,787 views, 154 replies)
New Thread
nomythicalbeast
Yesterday 11:24 PM
[FF]: [OFF] EMCC 2018 Tier 2
And thus we begin! Times are enforced on Wednesday, September 19 at 10:00 PM EST, but picks may start now. If you don't see your name here, you are in Tier...
(74 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
nomythicalbeast
Yesterday 11:21 PM
[FF]: [OFF] EMCC 2018 Tier 1
And thus we begin! Times are enforced on Wednesday, September 19 at 10:00 PM EST, but picks may start now. If you don't see your name here, you are in Tier 2. Golfer4646 ...
(68 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Brian Maher
Yesterday 11:16 PM
2056 Ways to Inspire Conference 2018
These talks look fantastic. From the workshop list: Love it.
(1,139 views, 6 replies)
New Post
SUPERCILEX
Yesterday 11:03 PM
Rate the Scouting Apps
As the Robot Scouter dev, I'd love to hear feedback. 😊
(7,197 views, 25 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Yesterday 10:48 PM
Gear Box Design
I like that you put "stretch" in quotes, because chains don't stretch. They wear. That wear between the pins and rollers is what creates the change in length. A pre-stretched chain is nothing more...
(527 views, 8 replies)
New Post
iwilcove
Yesterday 10:22 PM
Deep Learning Neural Network detects Power Cubes
I used a custom labeling tool I wrote called XLT, you can find it here
(3,977 views, 27 replies)
New Post
dooodsdare
Yesterday 09:44 PM
Using Talon SRX PID Controller through CANifer
Thanks! I did not know this was implemented yet. Will play around with this feature and see where it takes us!
(136 views, 5 replies)
New Post
sthump
Yesterday 09:41 PM
[FTC]: Where is the FTC Q&A page?
I can see the forum but I can't post anything anywhere. I've message the admin and I get no response. I've looked at myfirstinspire page and there is no information on my login. Why is this so...
(195 views, 3 replies)
New Post
asid61
Yesterday 09:24 PM
US Digital E4T-360-250 Encoder. Slipping?
AMT-103s are incredibly robust. They work great even when mounted by hand with super glue (although hot glue can delaminate). Of course, mounting them with screws is going to give you a...
(363 views, 7 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 08:48 PM
SRX Encoder Mount Question
You're welcome. Sometimes I'm not sure if my crosswise thinking is a blessing or a curse. :] Given that my temptation a few years ago to buy a bunch of 5/16-16 threaded rod and throw away all the...
(390 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Erika.Swagner18
Yesterday 08:38 PM
Tips on how to become a good coach.
Thank you guys, this is very helpful advice! :D
(355 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
DRow
Yesterday 07:11 PM
[FTC]: FTC Build Blitz 2018
Today marks the start of the 2018 FTC Build Blitz! Throughout this week, we'll provide the FTC community with a detailed analysis of this year's game, and different robots concepts that can be used...
(84 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Dale
Yesterday 07:08 PM
BunnyBots 2018
Rules updated to 2.01. Under penalties, robots may not store a significant number of opponent's balls in a crate under a robot's control.
(922 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Big-b
Yesterday 06:39 PM
[FF]: [OFF] EMCC 2018
1. nomythicalbeast 2. abbymarie 3. Golfer4646 4. pchild 5. MikLast 6. Michelle Pitre 7. SPang 8. Hailey.faiella 9. drwhorx 10. BrennanB
(297 views, 17 replies)
New Post
stefenacepcion
Yesterday 04:49 PM
Team 3161 Website Refresh
Changed the header, thanks! https://imgur.com/FuuNwSj
(315 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Maxcr1
Yesterday 01:20 PM
Robot Randomly Disconnects
If a new laptop didn't solve the problem, it is more than likely on your robot. If possible, analyze and upload your DriverStation logfiles. They can provide a ridiculous amount of insight and be...
(450 views, 5 replies)
New Post
rlance
Yesterday 12:25 PM
FRC Blog - Teaser Release and a Free Registration!
The First Inspires Dashboard say "EVENT READY" for our team in the bottom right area. I don't think that was there last week. I may be wrong.
(2,197 views, 14 replies)