OCCRA
Go to Post If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck could be a very clever animatronics display created by Disney Imagineers.... Sometimes it is just a duck. - IKE [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Thread
astro70
Today 06:14 PM
Things to do with airships
https://youtu.be/Bn9fCf4zVME Air ship rides? Crows nest for coaches to yell at robots
(0 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Doug Frisk
Today 05:56 PM
Rookie team peer guides/Adopt a team
That's all 2018 rookies and DC shows up as a state/province code, so if it's not in the filter list it's not in that column of the table. Though DC proper is tiny. You should be able to zoom in on...
(349 views, 7 replies)
New Post
kgzak
Today 05:55 PM
Help With Electrical Connectors
On their github page they have some documentation for v1. The pages arenít actually numbered but on the 9th page they show the connectors even including a digikey part number. The documentation can...
(39 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Brandon Holley
Today 05:15 PM
3d printers
This for sure. Because of the extrusion temps required for nylon that better layer adhesion combined with the toughness characteristic (crack propagation through the material) you'll likely find...
(14,931 views, 131 replies)
New Post
Brian M
Today 05:11 PM
pic: Versaplanetary Gearbox Solidworks Configurable Assembly
It seems as if there is no shaft on any of the assemblies, any idea? EDIT: Looks like all shafts are suppressed by default and don't unsuppress as you change configs.
(2,309 views, 8 replies)
New Post
thegreatshea
Today 05:10 PM
2017 Bay Area AI (Machine Learning) Workshop | Dec 16th
If the meeting is not being recorded, is it possible for any of the teaching materials to be posted later? Just like slides or something for people who are out of range.
(289 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Trying to Help
Today 05:02 PM
Best New England teams that folded
I've talked with some of the Team 3585 (Rogue Robotics) mentors this summer. I don't see them returning to FRC. They did Vex and SeaPerch last year and they're not going to continue with Vex this...
(902 views, 8 replies)
New Post
gorrilla
Today 05:01 PM
#VEXproChristmas
$0
(3,029 views, 30 replies)
New Post
inorbert
Today 04:54 PM
Miami Valley Regional Team Social
Sorry, some of the information got deleted during revision, it is Friday, March 2 from 7-10 PM, I know this is scouting time we didn't get the reservation early enough to book that Thursday. This...
(36 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Today 04:41 PM
Vision or Gyro-Encoders? Where to put time?
The nice thing about developing gyros and encoders are that once you've done it successfully, you can release the code and never do it again! Vision, on the other hand, needs to be largely...
(475 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Mike Marandola
Today 04:32 PM
MAR 2018
316 got into CHS North Virginia
(4,160 views, 22 replies)
New Post
Chak
Today 04:31 PM
Homemade CAD system?
Rather than making a new CAD system, maybe it makes more sense (not sure what you want) to take existing software and build you own customized tools for it. Many of EricH's examples have ways of...
(134 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
sandiegodan
Today 04:28 PM
[FTC]: Scoring Program Not Importing Data Correctly
The FTC Scoring program is not importing the league competition information correctly. We've run our first league meets and when closing out the program it prompts to export the match data for the...
(22 views, 0 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Today 04:19 PM
Introducing Limelight for FRC
Well, since you offered... Based on your teams experience in your estimation, roughly how long would it take a team with zero experience with vision processing (and thus no existing vision code) to...
(10,987 views, 84 replies)
New Post
Jacob Hess
Today 03:59 PM
Teleop problems
Sorry, yes, turning it to brackets did help. I was getting errors for turning it to brackets, but they might not have been in the right place.
(220 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Andrew Schreiber
Today 03:52 PM
Team 900 Role Call
I think Kevin's statement is accurate as stands.
(30,699 views, 220 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Today 03:18 PM
FRCTop25 Popularity Poll Results!
Please request specific team numbers and I would be delighted to dig up that info.
(1,248 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Today 03:18 PM
pic: Let's Draw Robots December Coloring Sheet
Here's a slightly updated sheet for tonight: https://imgur.com/a/I17UN Come and color with us and find out what it will take for your team to become a Championship Chairman's team with FRC3132...
(109 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
Jacob Hess
Today 03:08 PM
Robot Not Moving
I've been having trouble getting the robot to move. I feel like the code is correct. Here is all of the stuff in our TeamCode file.22737 22738
(61 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Mark McLeod
Today 03:05 PM
Programming an encoder in LabVIEW?
That's just a Create->Indicator shown with the icon option turned off. What it looks like doesn't really matter. It can be the big icon display you normally see. It' just there to show the RPM on...
(173 views, 5 replies)