Go to Post "Mentors Only Work When Being Calibrated". - Calvin Hartley [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Kevin Leonard
Today 09:06 PM
[FRC Blog] Events Start Next Week!
So wings on me Friday night, @Frank? We're excited to have you at the inaugural Central New York Regional!
(248 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Praj
Today 08:57 PM
Calculating F Feed for Motion Profile (2018)
Use PercentOutput mode. Are you sure you are reading the updated docs? The updated CTRE documentation is here.
(35 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Oblarg
Today 08:55 PM
Brownouts , PDP and roborio
That gearing is quite a bit more aggressive than anything I would consider in a single-speed, and probably even in a shifting drive. Even if you don't have brownout problems (you almost certainly...
(517 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Eugene Fang
Today 08:55 PM
Webcasts 2018 Week 1
Oh is it this time of year already? I'm not ready for this... :(
(92 views, 2 replies)
New Post
JesseK
Today 08:44 PM
Custom Compliant Wheels
We 3D printed ours with flexible filament. Which printer/filament combo to use and what post-processing steps are necessary is left as an exercise for the reader.
(616 views, 7 replies)
New Post
team6140
Today 08:42 PM
Encoder
I will get back to you on that Mr.Jim. We are not really sure which encoder it is.
(71 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Bob Steele
Today 08:39 PM
Changing Mechanisms at Comp.
I would suggest that you look at your timing carefully. IF you have made the arrangements for pre-inspection in advance with the LRI or an individual inspector you might go ahead and make a...
(788 views, 17 replies)
New Post
Rachel Lim
Today 08:38 PM
2018 FRC/TBA API Score Breakdown
Thanks!
(1,965 views, 25 replies)
New Post
Jon Stratis
Today 08:25 PM
Q & A 340: Mounting Hardware vs. Ballast
note that R30 part E specifies aluminum angle for this, which would seem to indicate that steel angle couldn't be used to help increase weight.
(210 views, 3 replies)
New Post
petercooperjr
Today 08:13 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #711
PILOT: a pre-college student DRIVE TEAM member responsible for installing GEARS, starting ROTORS, and deploying THUMBS
(111 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Jude99999
Today 07:39 PM
Java Tutorials?
that's another useful link : http://www.javacjava.com/
(71 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Keefe2471
Today 07:30 PM
Team Mean Machine 2471 Presents Atlas (X-post from Extra Discussion)
You can see the custom gearbox and attached disc brake for a second at 0:45. We mounted it on the on the same shaft as first stage of the gearbox after the motors so it has way more mechanical...
(1,006 views, 8 replies)
New Thread
5407Jaiden
Today 07:26 PM
Team 5407 Reveal Video
Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5huqXrFeeAM
(141 views, 0 replies)
New Post
robocodepodcast
Today 07:18 PM
Call for Mentors - Podcast Recording for Drivers Training for FRC
No problem we are glad you found it and the master link to get to any of the now 49 episodes is: www.soundcloud.com/robozonepodcast
(414 views, 4 replies)
New Post
PayneTrain
Today 07:12 PM
2018 Team Update 13
It would be consistent with how the scale and exchange create designated launching zones and that alone would likely result in better overall refereeing and team experience. So it's probably not...
(18,664 views, 147 replies)
New Post
Meredith Novak
Today 07:07 PM
5006 APOPHIS PRESENTS: "BAST"
Yay! Arkansas swerving. Looking forward to seeing this in person soon. Good job, Apophis. But who had time to work on your beautiful pit and costumes? Come on, guys. Priorities... ~ Meredith
(374 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Lil' Lavery
Today 06:50 PM
frc 179 2018 release
Literally
(6,247 views, 29 replies)
New Post
rlounds
Today 06:50 PM
When is it acceptable to switch teams?
So over the summer I switched schools and therefore teams (from 865 to 1310), my best recommendation for you would be to tough it out. Unless its a last ditch attempt to get out of the stressful...
(2,930 views, 22 replies)
New Thread
michaelbotics
Today 06:46 PM
RŌNIN 2018 FRC ROBOT REVEAL | TEAM 3482
Arrowbotics Team 3482 proudly presents our robot - Rōnin. Reveal video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utfi0gGmzAM http://team3482.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/DSC_0172-a.jpg Rōnin...
(180 views, 0 replies)
New Post
The Ginger
Today 06:34 PM
Lead Screw scissor lift
We build a scissor lift this year so I may be able to offer some help. Im going to blast off a lot of questions: 1. Can we get a picture of the mounting point? 2. which side of the lift are you...
(1,258 views, 26 replies)