OCCRA
Go to Post I've always suspected that one could find glimpses of wisdom, setting priorities, and responsibility - and ways to balance them, in the contents of a coffee cup. - JaneYoung [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
noushka
Today 11:30 AM
CAD File Not Printing Correctly?
Hi all! I wanted to let everyone know that after I edited the CAD file, the robot part printed fine. Here is a picture if you were interested: https://imgur.com/gallery/7Ydli2d Thanks!
(295 views, 7 replies)
New Post
SenorZ
Today 11:21 AM
How does your school categorized your FIRST team?
Team 4276 is officially an Academic Curricular Club. This is because we are doing things related to the courses students take. It allows us our own financial account in the school system....
(695 views, 17 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 11:02 AM
Significant Change coming to FRC (in 2020)
That's... Wait. 100% accurate. And something that a LOT of people don't understand. *checks out the window to see if there's any airborne pigs*
(33,150 views, 227 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Today 10:56 AM
3x NEO Gearbox
If you do that, please at least leave the part where the wires connect to the motor, that way when people are designing gearboxes they don't inadvertently design the wire outputs into impossible...
(224 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Jon Stratis
Today 10:56 AM
It's Official - No More Stop Build Day! (In 2020)
I haven’t been able to keep up with the whole conversation (bad time to travel!), so I’m just going to post my thoughts without any attention to what’s been said on the topic prior...
(27,097 views, 245 replies)
New Post
pkrishna3082
Today 10:50 AM
WOW District Parody Video contest
Link is broken, but typing it manually seems to work.
(132 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Ty Tremblay
Today 10:49 AM
C# is Open Source. Is Anyone Using it?
I vote stick with Java. Industry is full of choosing languages and infrastructure because they're officially/best supported. In this case, Java and C++ are the only officially supported languages...
(363 views, 6 replies)
New Post
marshall
Today 10:37 AM
FIRST Choice and vKOP Webinar (11/15@7PM EST)
I agree with this. If anyone knows of links for resources then let me know and I'll add them to the slides for this.
(216 views, 2 replies)
New Post
IndySam
Today 10:33 AM
2nd robot survey
This exactly. The amount of wear our comp bot already receives is severe and by the end of the season our practice bot gets so much work it's basically done. I can't imaging what how one bot could...
(2,166 views, 24 replies)
New Post
ngreen
Today 09:53 AM
Beginning Pneumatics
Our team does a board but it needs to rebuilt for this year. I'd like to setup a couple hours sometime in December for training our students doing this but more would be welcome to join. I'd...
(234 views, 3 replies)
New Post
jgerstein
Today 08:19 AM
Which Markforged to get?
We were able to work out a discount (10%, I think) with the vendor we bought our Mark II from. We're coming up on a year with our printer, and we've gone through almost 4 spools of filament and maybe...
(1,243 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Invictus
Today 07:28 AM
Pneumatic code
It is a double solenoid and here is the code : package org.usfirst.frc.team 7193.robot; import com.ctre.phoenix.mot orcontrol.ControlMod e; import com.ctre.phoenix.mot orcontrol.can.TalonS RX; import...
(87 views, 3 replies)
New Post
dradoxen
Today 12:46 AM
33 The Killer Bees - 2018 Swerve Module
Interesting the 64 tooth gear was printed. Very cool. Was the gear driving it also printed? If not, were there any wear issues caused by the two different meshing materials? Was there any type of...
(4,060 views, 22 replies)
New Post
Fusion_Clint
Yesterday 11:37 PM
No Bag and Tag vs. Event volunteers
Exactly, FIRST is not mandating anything here. Teams can still do whatever teams want to do. If your team didn't work on iterating the robot design after 6.37594 weeks of build time (before the...
(722 views, 12 replies)
New Post
cpapplefamily
Yesterday 10:47 PM
Using srx mag encoder with wcp ss 3 cim gearbox.
There is a kit to mount the encoder to the output of the gearbox between the second and third stage. You will need both the SRX kit and Ball shifter Kit. If your goal is to get it on the wheel axle...
(164 views, 2 replies)
New Post
pchild
Yesterday 10:06 PM
[FF]: [OFF] Minne Mini Tier 2
:(
(347 views, 36 replies)
New Post
nomythicalbeast
Yesterday 10:03 PM
[FF]: [OFF] Minne Mini Tier 1
BrennanB 2052 2129 3082 MetroMan19 2846 5690 6630 Hailey.faiella 2502 4239 3313 Attention 1816 2512 3184 abbymarie 2169 4198 2220 MikLast 2491 4230 3633 Big-b ...
(223 views, 17 replies)
New Post
1margarette
Yesterday 09:40 PM
just me or is the new lambo ugly
There is something odd in that car design.
(866 views, 22 replies)
New Post
Cory
Yesterday 09:24 PM
McMaster-Carr supplying to international teams
McMaster sold goods without promptly disclosing so to the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, and Kuwait which does not comply with US export law (selling things to countries boycotting Israel). They...
(635 views, 10 replies)
New Post
RowanBot
Yesterday 09:10 PM
Using Old Componeents to Build Personal Robot at Home
So wait, Is there a RaspPi based robot-controller emulator running around somewhere? I'd be very interested in that.
(3,561 views, 25 replies)