Go to Post Sure, whining is easier than working, but what's more rewarding? - PayneTrain [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Pooja Anil
Today 08:56 AM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #706
Seems like a normal FIRST member during build season
(279 views, 14 replies)
New Post
AfterTen
Today 08:53 AM
Rookie Team Help Request - New to LabVIEW
Look at this as well... https://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120 756
(165 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Patrick Ambli
Today 08:48 AM
Greyt Universal Cascade Elevator and Powercube Claw
Your right teams finding the "Wisdom of FRC Mentors" elsewhere, when they cant find it locally, is a great thing. After all that is one of the reasons that chief delphi is awesome. However this isn't...
(20,580 views, 139 replies)
New Post
Loose Screw
Today 08:36 AM
Musical suggestions for competition playlists
Back at Bedford one year, Bruce played Five Hours by Deorro right before the finals. This was such a great buildup to the introductions, and I'm sad that I haven't heard another event do the same.
(1,030 views, 22 replies)
New Post
egaudet
Today 08:22 AM
2018 Robot C++ Template broken? - What happened to CommandBase.cpp/h?
Ok, I'll follow those examples, thanks. That would be a very good idea because it seems pointless to have an example subsystem that you can't access. Plus the online code snippets and comments...
(92 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Tuba4
Today 08:08 AM
Auto Strategies
I was in fact meaning a time delay of some length when I spoke of who goes first, second or third. I am not involved with our programmers and was not aware of the Start Delay command. Thanks for...
(1,125 views, 9 replies)
New Post
arbym
Today 07:55 AM
Internet Connection Options at Competitions
One correction to CBale's post The game rules specifically state in E14-4: Teams may not set up their own 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz or 5GHz) wireless communication (e.g. access points or ad-hoc...
(423 views, 4 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 07:51 AM
Team 95 2017 Build Thread
We bought this crimper: https://powerwerx.com/hydraulic-crimping-tool-sb-powerpole-contacts And use the 25mm die for all of our 2awg crimping needs. Sometimes there is some flashing along the...
(55,146 views, 174 replies)
New Post
chadr03
Today 06:53 AM
pic: Spectrum Intake Prototype
I have been looking forward to seeing this thing in action. It looks impressive thanks for sharing.:cool:
(202 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Today 06:49 AM
Opinions on 873M General Purpose sensors?
I hope you are getting them pretty cheap, because the maxbotix will perform similarly, and most industrial sensors are extremely expensive
(102 views, 1 replies)
New Post
NathanNFM
Today 06:21 AM
Motor Question
Let me try to clear up some of the motor confusion as some part numbers in the manual have gone obsolete and others that you want to use are actually combinations of 2 or more part numbers (Motor +...
(682 views, 11 replies)
New Post
pblankenbaker
Today 05:54 AM
Old Practice Bot - Need help with Command Based Programming
To accomplish variable power control of your lift, lets refactor the Lift subsystem a bit to include a setPower(double power) method (we can then redo the raise() and lower() commands to make use of...
(114 views, 3 replies)
New Post
yishaybs
Today 05:29 AM
FRC 2363 Triple Helix gripper prototypes
By directrly into the robot i mean that the cube sits straight inside the intake, and not in angles. Any way, have you tried belts?
(3,803 views, 26 replies)
New Post
EthanHunter
Today 03:58 AM
Good Topic for WFA Suggested Ethics Discussions
1. I think game specific components should not be legal. To me, FRC is fundamentally about solving the design and strategic problems of the game, and then seeing those decisions pay off during...
(1,357 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Jaci
Today 03:06 AM
GradleRIO: Faster, Smarter, Beta
This should be fixed in 2018.01.22 if you're talking about switching from a wired connection to a wireless connection in subsequent deploys.
(4,314 views, 22 replies)
New Post
TheOrangeCrush
Today 02:47 AM
2018 POWER UP Game Manual Test
Excellent job as always! Very detailed test for every role on ones team!
(1,457 views, 11 replies)
New Post
traitorv2.0
Today 12:32 AM
Linelight networking problems
Thats actually super useful for the future, thanks! Id assume some point in the future Id have made the same post, as I might have just missed it in the docs.
(440 views, 7 replies)
New Post
tnguyen
Today 12:15 AM
How many motors of the same kind can we use?
Thank you for the responses!
(612 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Michael Corsetto
Today 12:06 AM
Polycarbonate vs. Aluminum
I don't have any pictures handy, but we did experience localized fracturing on our 2014 intake, especially after an entire summer of demos in the sun. (UV makes polycarbonate brittle). We ended up...
(9,525 views, 49 replies)
New Post
IronicDeadBird
Yesterday 11:59 PM
"Quotes" that were said during build season
Overheard this snippet from a conversation hope I'm getting the details right. "Whats the DIO?" - Our foreign student from Rome on our team "That's the digital input and output" - Programmer "Oh...
(1,425,791 views, 5,159 replies)