OCCRA
Go to Post hmm..."give the gift of ChiefDelphi"? "This holiday season, send some Pontiac cheer to someone you love"? "Don't forget to put The Chief under your tree!" The possibilities are endless. - Jessica Boucher [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Peter Salisbury
Today 09:29 PM
Belt Shooters
Team 4143 also used a belted shooter in 2017. Belts are great for conveying gamepieces, but they have the disadvantage of very high compression at the pulleys and possible slack in between the...
(219 views, 4 replies)
New Post
deslusionary
Today 09:13 PM
Religious affiliated teams and outside mentors
By " vetted and hired", I don't mean actually hiring volunteers in any formal capacity but rather ensuring volunteers conform to the school's ideals. Our sports coaches, even the volunteer coaches,...
(225 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Big-b
Today 09:09 PM
BAN the person above you!
Banned for being in F4.
(282,047 views, 3,711 replies)
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 09:00 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #741
I think you guys have been watching too many Skittles commercials!
(145 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Monochron
Today 08:59 PM
Mentor to Team Relationship
In terms of inter-student conflict sure. But student's home-lives or potential personal issues that you are made aware of as a mentor aren't the business of their peers. If a parent or student...
(1,243 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 08:58 PM
chain in tube experiences
Please consider Al's corollary to Murphy's Law... Anything that can go wrong will go wrong, on EINSTEIN. Check your design first for ease of diagnosis and second for how long it will take to repair...
(673 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Hitchhiker 42
Today 08:55 PM
Word Association
The Office.
(972,313 views, 11,191 replies)
New Post
Al Skierkiewicz
Today 08:45 PM
Pneumatic System Help
After looking through the thread, this thought jumps to mind. Please check that all the CAN bus wiring has been stripped. I have a number of teams each year that have the CAN wires installed but...
(808 views, 27 replies)
New Post
bdaroz
Today 08:12 PM
Changing CD for the better.
I didn't mean to call you out - but I think this really makes my point. Thank you.
(8,466 views, 94 replies)
New Post
sthump
Today 07:57 PM
Low Cost, Traction Swerve
It's a 4 channel slip ring with each channel rated for 30 amps. We got it on Aliexpress, which is now my favorite shopping...
(2,165 views, 22 replies)
New Post
tjf
Today 07:50 PM
Power Up Event Calculator and Audience Display
They actually have the 2018 Off-Season FMS released already. https://usfirst.collab.net/sf/frs/do/viewRelease/projects.offseasonfm s/frs.may_2018.may_201 8
(168 views, 2 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 07:25 PM
Destination: Deep Space Teaser
My impressions and things noted: Coloration: The video is almost entirely white/lt blue/black, with a few pale gold highlights on those cubes, door edges, and lines on the floor that remind me of...
(6,396 views, 71 replies)
New Post
artdutra04
Today 06:21 PM
If You Could Choose Where the FIRST Championship Goes Next Where Would it Be?
If you pick randomly, you have a 2/3 chance of not having significantly problems flying into NYC. https://i.imgur.com/zHiLtw3.jpg
(15,263 views, 141 replies)
New Post
Andrew_L
Today 04:28 PM
PSA: What to do if suddenly a thread you are following has disappeared
I only discovered it this morning. My students don't use CD because they find it confusing, though I'm not sure if that's a bad thing.
(797 views, 10 replies)
New Post
csaylor
Today 04:18 PM
Robot Randomly Disconnects
We have re flashed our radio multiple times and tried using another radio. It disconnects for about 5 seconds and then we can re enable. It takes about 5 seconds to enable. We are using java for...
(633 views, 8 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Today 04:02 PM
Settle a bet: Snow Storm or Dust Storm in the FRC trailer?
I don't. The avalanche/dust cloud at the beginning is moving downward, has more texture, and accompanies a change of the text at the top to "TRANSMISSION: UNKNOWN". The "rocket launch" seems to be...
(474 views, 13 replies)
New Post
GaryVoshol
Today 03:47 PM
[FRC Blog] Teaser Almost Here and Event Ready???
Maybe if they put some gifs in the game manual, more people would read it? (One can hope, anyway.)
(1,265 views, 5 replies)
New Post
David Ellers
Today 03:04 PM
pic: PWNAGE BATTERY CART IN VERTICAL ORIENTATION
When the cart is in the shop, it is on its back. The only time it is in its verticle orientation, as shown, is at competitions. We use 4 Go Charge Dual Pro chargers mounted at the top left and...
(1,761 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Tom Line
Today 02:39 PM
Can-Bus Reboot?
We have checked through the wiring as best we could a number of times. Unfortunately due to some revisions during the season a portion of our electrical board became utterly inaccessible. That...
(614 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Akash Rastogi
Today 12:51 PM
Please help 1729 win a donation by voting (quick!)
Brighid, don't take my posts the wrong way. In no way am I saying what you are doing is wrong! It's just that sometimes I forget how many other organizations in the world also need funding and it...
(1,532 views, 18 replies)