OCCRA
Go to Post Adding an ounce or two of shields is way easier than filling out the mountains of paperwork for that one impatient person to stick their arm into the robot reaching for who knows what only to have their fingers meet up close and personal with a gearbox. - artdutra04 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
codedr
Today 03:54 PM
Running Grip Pipeline On Jetson TX1
That's for an old version, there is probably other dependencies that have been added since then.
(60 views, 3 replies)
New Post
codedr
Today 03:53 PM
bus error opencv on jetson tk1
__mem does not look valid (2). It appears to be an invalid pointer.
(222 views, 5 replies)
New Post
s_forbes
Today 03:35 PM
Greyt Universal Cascade Elevator and Powercube Claw
(Spooktober, time to raise a thread from the dead) This was a fun thread. Now that the season is over, I'm curious how many of these kits were sold and how many made it onto winning alliances.
(58,439 views, 243 replies)
New Post
bbombei
Today 02:59 PM
Registration 2019
Yea I was thinking that, I go by what first has on their event lists for each team now anyways.
(14,015 views, 86 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 02:07 PM
Solenoids
Strictly speaking, the valve directs air. The solenoid is the coil of wire & metal piece that moves in response to electric current that actuates the valve.
(350 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Nick_Coussens
Today 01:29 PM
2019 St. Joseph (Michigan) District
Definitely a great candidate to be the Week 2 RoboZone event of the week. Excited to get to watch these matches since we won't be competing week 2.
(82 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Andrew_L
Today 01:27 PM
pic: 973 2018
#TeamRCsIntake
(914 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Richard Wallace
Today 12:28 PM
Average Foundation
Steel is going up now. Webcam.
(990 views, 10 replies)
New Post
notmattlythgoe
Today 12:23 PM
Age breakdown of CD
The numbers in this poll are definitely showing there is a very large population on CD of 19 and 20 year olds that was skewing the numbers in my poll more towards an even mentor/student ratio. Much...
(2,863 views, 31 replies)
New Post
tjwolter
Today 11:55 AM
China Update: China 2019 Canceled
"...logistics hurdles, especially with FIRST out of the drayage business.." This touches on an idea I have been tossing around. I'm meeting next week with a company that makes, I think, most of the...
(5,367 views, 34 replies)
New Post
marshall
Today 11:54 AM
Are veteran mentors out of touch? 8:30pm Eastern Tonight
This was long before the days of The Zebracorns being the vision gurus we are today. I remember having issues getting that camera to work as a student. It was quite a challenge.
(4,922 views, 48 replies)
New Post
currand
Today 11:04 AM
Simulate flywheel for linear LinearMotion
Long story short, I "solved" this problem by moving from using PIDSubsystem to using ClosedLoopControl on the TalonSRX. I also had to disable braking on the motor. Maybe everyone else knew that but,...
(193 views, 2 replies)
New Post
half_ton_hero
Today 10:51 AM
pic: Cabon Fiber Reinforced Nylon Filament 3d Printed Parts - FRC 3986
That is awesome! So many questions! Do you have issues with first layer adhesion or the Nylon delaminating? Do you use the default Nylon profile for the machine? Do you have the Prusa MK3 in an...
(316 views, 2 replies)
New Post
TheoB
Today 10:49 AM
Class of 2019, where are you applying?
Oh God, it can't be that time already? *panic ensues* My List, doing some 1 - .95^n kinda math here real quick :) Math Major, Private: CalTech, MIT, Stanford, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Columbia,...
(2,956 views, 49 replies)
New Post
heydowns
Today 10:46 AM
Rah Cha Cha Ruckus 2018
To all our teams attending Ruckus, or anyone from the community coming to spectate: The Ruckus web site's Event Information pages have been updated with several key pieces of information! For the...
(5,850 views, 41 replies)
New Post
Aaron Li
Today 09:55 AM
2019 Game Speculation
Something like 2010? 148's robot cliber was intense. http://i.imgur.com/hBGnCkd.png https://i.imgur.com/EttkLQ4.jpg
(31,715 views, 147 replies)
New Post
Nemo
Today 09:55 AM
Prusa i3 MK3 Upgrade
Some teams have a sufficient budget to spend $5000 on 3D printing instead of $1500. They are spending the money so they can spend more time on CAD and robot design. This is valid if they have the...
(948 views, 17 replies)
New Post
krtanjek
Today 09:26 AM
[FF]: [OFF]: Duel on the Delaware Tier 2
1391 is not attending. :-( They had to back out for some reason.
(304 views, 23 replies)
New Post
lbassett_21
Today 08:58 AM
pic: Bash @ the beach quarterfinals match two
Thanks for the match videos! Always good to be able to see our matches so that we can look back and see what we need to improve on.
(628 views, 10 replies)
New Post
gerthworm
Today 06:07 AM
C and Java
It's not an untrue statement. I think Java is written with a few different paradigms than C in mind, so you have to reframe how you think about the problem. For the unsigned problem, you'll have to...
(359 views, 4 replies)