Go to Post You and I have never met, but I am certain that if we went to the same school, we would have been good friends. - Molten [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Joe Ross
Today 06:32 PM
Java OpenCV insufficient memory
You were probably allocating new mats every loop, and I'm not sure if the garbage collector can clean up memory allocated in the native code.
(91 views, 4 replies)
New Thread
allgamesdude
Today 06:25 PM
Unsolvable camera error
Hello All: I'm having this massive error with my camera code. My code is supposed to switch between different axis cameras. All of them have the correctly set IP Addresses, different hostnames...
(0 views, 0 replies)
New Post
piersklein
Today 06:19 PM
Team Update 11
But it isn't in the manual or in a team update. It's a huge issue if information about inspection is only available to people who happen to have a mentor who is an LRI. Unless FIRST decides to...
(19,534 views, 182 replies)
New Thread
Team6928
Today 06:15 PM
Elevator Cable Tensioning Help
We have built an elevator like the one made by 973 Ramp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPG8TGbOqz4 We are having trouble getting our cable tensioned. We have the cable clamped just as he does in the...
(0 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Pooja Anil
Today 06:04 PM
Pit Crew
Story from Competition: At one of our competitions, Judges mentioned that our pit was really really crowded and that it could be a safety hazard. It was mentioned it a few times, especially when our...
(446 views, 8 replies)
New Thread
allgamesdude
Today 05:40 PM
Having a huge unsolvable error with Axis M1011 Cameras
Hello All: I'm having this massive error with my camera code. My code is supposed to switch between different axis cameras. All of them have the correctly set IP Addresses, different hostnames...
(10 views, 0 replies)
New Post
bkahl
Today 05:27 PM
VEX Robotics Problem
Just an FYI for future reference, VEX does *not* work on Saturdays.
(278 views, 3 replies)
New Post
brennonbrimhall
Today 05:14 PM
Retrieve switch/scale colors from FMS?
Yes, this is true see section 3.10 of the game manual for details. The exact mechanism depends on which programming language you're using. For Java, the incantation you want is: ...
(49 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Richard Wallace
Today 05:01 PM
The FIRST Devil's Dictionary
Ours was a lot of trouble. But it did work.
(79,170 views, 335 replies)
New Thread
team6140
Today 04:57 PM
Help needed with adding packages (constant)
How do we insert this class onto our programming under CONSTANT /** * */ package org.usfirst.frc.team 6140.LiftPosition;
(31 views, 0 replies)
New Post
AirplaneWins
Today 04:50 PM
No more pesky HSV tuning, just use machine learning
Right now I have amassed about 11,000 images. Right now having issues with image size, and am having to resize a lot of them to have a bigger batch size.
(915 views, 12 replies)
New Post
kristinweiss
Today 04:47 PM
Communications Issues
Pretty sure that is it! Thank you so much! Not sure how we missed that in the update!
(77 views, 2 replies)
New Post
jhorn0912
Today 04:42 PM
REV Robotics Lift Kit issues
can you please elaborate on how you used the surgical tubing?
(272 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Guy
Today 04:41 PM
Steampunk 1577 Two Cube Auto
Very impressive work by our programming team. Stay tuned for the reveal!
(706 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Austin@1318
Today 04:37 PM
Victor SPX LED Error Codes
Thanks so much, this was a great help and the SPX is working fine now. The button was held down internally, so just opening the casing and jiggling the pillar that allows you press the button fixed...
(109 views, 2 replies)
New Post
JCharante
Today 04:37 PM
How many auto codes does your team have?
We are prepared for 1728 auto modes, as we have three rotary switches with 12 positions each.
(975 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Pi Fighter
Today 04:33 PM
Controlling Autonomous With a Push button Boolean (LabVIEW)
Probably the easiest way would be to use network tables. You could create a custom dashboard that includes an autonomous select button. Then, you could read that value in autonomous to select...
(75 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Canesfan900
Today 04:31 PM
"Quotes" that were said during build season
"Okay, I'm testing the shooter now." (Breaks whiteboard easel that we have had for 8 years.) "Let me fix the code then try again." -Head Driver
(1,452,548 views, 5,247 replies)
New Thread
Khanh_Le
Today 04:30 PM
How to rotate camera feed on shuffleboard?
Our team is trying to rotate the camera feed on shuffleboard and we are having trouble figuring it out. We have looked online and haven't found anything. Does anyone have ideas. Thanks in advance.
(52 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Libby K
Today 04:25 PM
pic: My Minor Critique of the 2018 display
Agreed w/ the gray background - reminds me more of previous seasons' overlays. Even taking the existing pattern and fading it out would be nice - the yellow in the background is too busy when you're...
(1,017 views, 9 replies)