Go to Post However, as a philosopher, while you need math, you can probably talk your way out of it. - sciguy125 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
TanThePanMan
Today 09:04 AM
Team 4189 Presents: Overthrow
In transport, the box is held securely by the arms but of course, once the arms release and the elevator is raised, the box can fall off the front if hit hard enough, its just a limitation of the...
(258 views, 3 replies)
New Post
rfolea
Today 08:50 AM
Encoder
... And make sure your outputs are compatible withe the RobotRio Digital Inputs. You want a 5V output or Open Collector (also seen as "NPN"). Not PNP or differential pair.
(247 views, 5 replies)
New Post
marshall
Today 08:44 AM
Robot wiring vs. residential/commercial wiring
I bet they were a real hoot at parties.
(1,844 views, 19 replies)
New Post
Anuraag Routray
Today 08:40 AM
Team 624 CRyptonite 2018: PaCRat
We really thought the robot was like Pacman, but settled for Pacrat as the C and the R were next to each other, and our school is Cinco Ranch High School.
(1,021 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Ryan Dognaux
Today 08:15 AM
FRC Indiana 2018
Wow, didn't realize so many teams go out of state to get that 1st play. 234 and 3940 will be on their 3rd event when we are on our 1st! :ahh:
(5,001 views, 47 replies)
New Thread
JayShower
Today 08:14 AM
Are Pathfinder paths continuous in curvature?
I am curious if the paths generated by Pathfinder are continuous in curvature, and if they start and end with 0 curvature. I think having those qualities makes the paths easier to follow accurately.
(33 views, 0 replies)
New Post
engunneer
Today 06:01 AM
Unofficial internet pre-inspection
Eric is correct. Even if telepresence inspection was allowed after bag day (which it isn't), it would still require an LRI (which I am not). I'm happy to look at pictures of robots taken just before...
(1,525 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Noudvanbrunscho
Today 05:40 AM
2018 Orlando Regional Robots
Thank you for this! We will post our 'serious' reveal video right after it is featured on FUN premiere night!
(111 views, 1 replies)
New Post
GarrettF2395
Today 04:48 AM
5006 APOPHIS PRESENTS: "BAST"
What a great robot! Did you guys custom build the swerve modules, or are they COTS parts? Can't wait to see you guys perform in Rock City. Come stop by the Ninja Munkee Pit and say hi!
(668 views, 4 replies)
New Post
GarrettF2395
Today 04:40 AM
Team 346 RoboHawks Reveal 2018
Glad to see that we're not the only ones using omnis on their intake :D Great robot design, I really think effective launch bots will be hard to contend with when it comes to cube scoring.
(1,899 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Koko Ed
Today 04:15 AM
2018 Central New York Regional Robots
20 The Rocketeers 27 Team RUSH 145 T-Rx 191 X-CATS 223 Xtreme Heat 250 The Dynamos 287 Floyd 319 Big Bad Bob 340 G.R.R. (Greater Rochester Robotics) 358 Robotic Eagles
(354 views, 2 replies)
New Post
bobbysq
Today 03:55 AM
2018 Team Update 13
I can think of a few complaints from 2016, although they weren't necessarily addressed in 2017, or 2018. Teams needing to build large amounts of/complex field elements OpenMesh routers (this was...
(20,065 views, 155 replies)
New Post
Jjmase123
Today 03:26 AM
Accelerator/Decelerator in Java
While I'm not sure if you're using Talon SRXs, I know they have a built-in voltage ramp rate feature which allows you to configure, just as it sounds, the rate at which the voltage increases over...
(236 views, 3 replies)
New Post
RoboAlum
Today 02:49 AM
Custom Compliant Wheels
Before our waterjet went down we were planning on cutting intake wheels for other teams. We now use modified AM wheels by modified I mean we use the blue shore 50 but cut out a few of the spokes of...
(1,093 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Bryce2471
Today 02:49 AM
Team Mean Machine 2471 Presents Atlas (X-post from Extra Discussion)
Wow thanks, that would be super awesome! Maybe we'll see you there ;) On the carriage, there were two mechanisms that we thought could use a large constant pulling force. One was the counterbalance...
(1,407 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Boltman
Today 01:51 AM
Team 2485 Presents: Neo
Best pits ,cool bots...see ya in San Diego!
(569 views, 4 replies)
New Post
BrianK
Today 01:20 AM
LIDAR and Bluetooth Assistance Requested!
It sounds like a really great project. One thing that I would ask though is whether any research has been done into how the lidar will perform in bright daylight with bright snow as a background? I...
(289 views, 2 replies)
New Post
asid61
Today 01:01 AM
Gearbox Screaming Noise
Do you have any pictures of said gearbox? We're doing 4-775 single speed for ours and it isn't loud at all.
(501 views, 4 replies)
New Post
steelerborn
Today 12:59 AM
Robowranglers 2018: Uppercut
I noticed it mentioned being 30-50 lbs lighter than most robots. Is that the case in the final configuration? What metal and what thickness is the robot? Did you have to go thinner this year than...
(16,873 views, 70 replies)
New Post
nuclearnerd
Today 12:55 AM
Team 5407 Reveal Video
Great to see someone pull off this design at FRC scale. Well done!
(346 views, 1 replies)