Go to Post This has to be the strangest trolling/spam/anything I've seen on CD, ever. - frcguy [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
BrennanB
Today 06:44 PM
[FF]: 2017 IRI Draft
And with that we are full.
(770 views, 23 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Today 05:06 PM
Windseeker Mechanism
So basically the spinning chair part rides on a carriage that moves up and down. Mounted on the carriage is a motor and literally a car tire that spins the whole chair+ arm assembly around on the...
(218 views, 1 replies)
New Post
A Mountain Man
Today 03:52 PM
2017 Arizona State Championship
Wow, I can't believe the district point spreadsheet actually had a practical use. Thanks for giving me credit!
(648 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Today 02:43 PM
FRC Top 25 Final Results. Recap Show Link
FRC5892 Not Ranked (keep in mind this was pre-champs).
(20,548 views, 99 replies)
New Thread
Brian Sherman
Today 02:18 PM
HAVOC 2017 - September 30, 2017
FRC Team 708 - Hatters Robotics is proud to bring back our off-season event, HAVOC, for the second year. Date: September 30th, 2017 Time: 8:00 am Cost: $300.00 / team (Pre-Rookie Teams are...
(138 views, 0 replies)
New Post
AdamHeard
Today 02:18 PM
pic: 3d printable HTD pulley Generator
for teams with routers a .125" plate to add an aluminum hex is ezpz and well worth it.
(568 views, 12 replies)
New Post
HolyDollar
Today 12:51 PM
MARC 2017 (Michigan Advanced Robotics Competition)
I'd like to wish the best of luck to team 5577, The Kinematic Wolves this weekend! You guys were amazing alliance partners in Woodhaven!
(2,882 views, 12 replies)
New Post
wesleyac
Today 12:09 PM
2017 Hudson Valley Rally
Do you have information about volunteering anywhere? It's possible that I'll be in NY during HVR, and if you guys need any help I'd be happy to volunteer.
(508 views, 6 replies)
New Post
nuclearnerd
Today 11:52 AM
Aluminum Sandwich Panel Source and Use?
Success. I had looked on P&A's website, but didn't see Alucobest until now. They've got 4'x8' sheets of 6mm thick panel with 0.3mm clad in stock at only $128 CAD. Cheap enough to play with,...
(1,252 views, 21 replies)
New Post
Big-b
Today 11:42 AM
2017 adjustable hood (shooter)
We used an adjustable hood for our shooter this year, but used a NeveRest instead of pneumatics. You can see the gears on the back of our hood in this picture. It allowed us to fine tune our arc...
(1,307 views, 15 replies)
New Post
aspiece
Today 10:35 AM
2017 FIRST Mentor Camp
Here is our Camp Information: https://goo.gl/g1EAHe
(2,082 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Akash Rastogi
Today 09:01 AM
Engineering Summer Program UCONN
Thanks for posting this up, Stephen! I'll make sure my students are aware of the program!
(282 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Chris is me
Today 07:06 AM
Driver training - couple questions
RC cars are no substitute for actual driver practice, but the fundamentals of learning how to drive a vehicle-centric device from far away are important and can be taught with an RC car. A Vex robot...
(1,064 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Peter Salisbury
Today 06:05 AM
Info on CORI?
The materials our team received didn't mention 3266, but I bet they are still responsible. The link for the webcast is: https://www.twitch.tv/wowrobotics It will be great to have 234 back in Ohio...
(546 views, 4 replies)
New Post
NShep98
Yesterday 11:19 PM
2017 LigerBots 3D Printed Parts Contest Winners
I'm honored that my team was selected for second place. You can't see it in the image, but the whole thing is actually 5 pieces (2 of the red, 3 of the gray). The design included grooves that, with...
(745 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Brian Michell
Yesterday 09:51 PM
When I run JUnit I recieve an error message.
I had a similar problem with OpenCV when I first started. What solved the problem was adding the path to the .dll file path in VM arguments(Doesn't look like JUnit has any .dll files) and using a...
(212 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Californiacoach
Yesterday 09:45 PM
Cool Pit Ideas???
Yeah, Championships this year was the first time I had really had the chance to take a close look at them, they are really cool!!! Does anyone know the cost of them? I would really like to know...
(1,234 views, 7 replies)
New Post
nomythicalbeast
Yesterday 09:32 PM
New MN Off-Season Competition - EMCC!
Thanks! 9999 (Mythical Unicorns) is 2491's practice bot, for those who are curious.
(2,093 views, 21 replies)
New Post
messer5740
Yesterday 09:18 PM
Class of 2017, where are you going?
If anyone is going to any Pittsburgh schools and looking to comtinue mentoring teams, PM me, and I can get you in contact with local teams.
(27,642 views, 168 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 09:03 PM
[FF]: Season Long: Year in Review 2017
I'm actually starting to write up the probable decisions now to put out for review. Maybe this weekend, more likely next week as I got something dropped on me without much warning so I'll be...
(1,158 views, 25 replies)