Go to Post I looked at it and originally thought it was a crazy idea... then I looked at it again and it still sounds like a crazy idea. But crazy ideas tend to produce some excellent results. - Yipyapper [more]
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

New Post
Today 06:02 AM
1717 back???
In 2013 at the Hawai’i regional, as the #1 seed we chose 368, who had taken the year off. Someone from their team actually came up (since they were volunteering at the event). But of course...
(589 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Today 04:01 AM
FRC Top 25(40) Week 3 Results. Show Link
How about 3316 in ISR and overall?
(5,959 views, 45 replies)
New Post
Peter Johnson
Today 01:55 AM
SmartDashboard GetString() Not Working
What version of the plugins are you on? You might want to try Shuffleboard as well.
(73 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Peter Johnson
Today 01:53 AM
Issues with pneumatics
Updates to the PCM via CAN are only performed every ~20 ms. So if you hit the timing just right the PCM will never pulse the output. If you really want just a 20 ms pulse, you can use...
(134 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Today 01:51 AM
Face the Boss w/o Auto Quest?
2018orwil_qm26 At least this one was. It was our only triple climb, and our auto hadn't been cooperating the entire tournament. Two of our other double climbs made this list during that week 2...
(1,510 views, 17 replies)
New Post
Peter Johnson
Today 01:33 AM
Autonomous Chooser Not Appearing in Default Dashboard
With SmartDashboard, use Integer instead of String (Shuffleboard can handle either).
(92 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Today 01:04 AM
PNW District Championship Projections 2018
Unfortunately, I don't have things set up to give accurate numbers while events are in progress. I can update you after Pine Tree finishes though.
(375 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Today 12:56 AM
Blue alliance api: Match Number
Yes it is.
(388 views, 19 replies)
New Post
Today 12:40 AM
Issues with VP integrated encoder and absolute positioning
Take a look at page 53 on the Talon SRX Software manual. That has information on how to look at encoder values in the webdash and may provide some helpful debugging info. Good luck tomorrow, and see...
(260 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:24 PM
2018 Orange County Regional
OPRs - Top 15 "Day 1 Qualifications"(?) Team OPR 3309 232.08 5802 193.68 3476 182.06 4322
(403 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:50 PM
pic: PowerCube stack
I will say that this was fairly scary to do. I wouldn't recommend it without a hard hat. Those things are pretty heavy, and falling from that high, they could really injure someone. Be careful folks!
(397 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:46 PM
Totally awesome experience today. The field went up at the Ashe Center with enough time to run practice matches before we left at 10pm. Almost everyone is inspected and ready to roll tomorrow. So...
(2,104 views, 21 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:41 PM
Handling Cancelled District Event?
When I mean "county is closed" student, and usually 10 month staff, are not required to report, but the building is open. C&M and Admin are expected to be in the building. When a building is closed,...
(12,169 views, 93 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:38 PM
Dean's List Interview
Firstly, congratulations! I'm confident that the judges will be just as excited to talk to you as you are to talk to them. Let's talk a little bit about the job the judges are doing. They will have...
(121 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Brian Maher
Yesterday 10:32 PM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
Now that Shaker Robotics is qualified for Champs, PM me if anyone wants to trade for a 2791 shirt in Detroit. I'm looking for L/XL.
(20,493 views, 131 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:28 PM
Seneca thread
the practice matches were going good too.
(403 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:23 PM
SHOCKING NEWS: This year's field hurts!
The carpet also has to be conductive enough for the dragging chain to help. There must be a complete path to Ground for the energy generated. That is why I had suggested spraying the carpet with...
(10,428 views, 81 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:08 PM
Equiping a Machine Shop
Appendix B of our Illuminations guide has our recommended tool list. 1000.Spectrum3847.or g has a list of the first $1000 we would spend if we were starting a team Those should help get you started...
(327 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:30 PM
Frank Merrick Email - "A Note to Ohio and West Virginia Teams"
When i heard about this how does this help to benefit teams in new jersey and delware if west PA becomes apart of MAR. I just don't see it.
(14,739 views, 103 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:18 PM
Pittsburgh Regional Scouting Presentation
Thanks for uploading this
(392 views, 3 replies)