OCCRA
Go to Post It is possible to live without the Big sponsors, it just takes a lot of fund raising and hard work. - Raumiester2010 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
SoftwareBug2.0
Today 02:59 AM
"The level playing field" in FIRST
Are you saying that you wouldn't relish the honor of playing in the equivalent of the Northern Premier League Division One East? I would hope to play in the equivalent of EFL League One because the...
(9,218 views, 122 replies)
New Post
dtengineering
Today 02:35 AM
How many times did your team tip over?
The team I mentored last year had a low scoring machine with a CoG somewhere around the underground parking lot beneath the field. They never tipped over this year, but my old team did an epic one at...
(771 views, 16 replies)
New Post
tkchan
Today 12:15 AM
paper: Roboting: A Guide for Total Noobs
Just wanted to thank you for sharing your work here. Definitely an incredible starting point for not only new students but also refreshers for returning ones. (and for adults as well). Thanks!
(3,235 views, 37 replies)
New Thread
BSV
Today 12:10 AM
Ways to organize a new community team?
Hi all, I wanted to get the perspective of how community-based (not school affiliated) are typically run. Besides having a build space, students, mentors, and funding, I know that things like...
(98 views, 0 replies)
New Post
AdamHeard
Yesterday 11:38 PM
Battery hot-swap.
Yup this is the solution. Well worth the price.
(693 views, 12 replies)
New Post
nickbrickmaster
Yesterday 11:21 PM
New Hardware Support?
For CTRE Phoenix, RobotPy just used thin wrappers around the C/++ API. My guess is that this will happen for the Spark Max.
(242 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Marcus Q
Yesterday 09:13 PM
Swerve zeroing
Something often overlooked is if your using a absolute encoder or a incremental encoder with a index you don't have to gear it 1:1. As long as you start your wheels within the same one rotation of...
(507 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Jaci
Yesterday 07:23 PM
No, You Don't Need A Robot To Test Your Code
If you don't have a desktop toolchain installed (Visual Studio 2017 for Windows, GCC or Clang for other platforms), the builds are skipped.
(2,642 views, 12 replies)
New Post
AdamHeard
Yesterday 07:06 PM
Team 973 Signing Off
Yeah I have a bunch unpublished now need to get back to....
(14,008 views, 108 replies)
New Post
Mark McLeod
Yesterday 06:25 PM
Configuring OM5P-AC radio
The Ethernet light should blink as communication packets go back and forth. That's normal.
(270 views, 5 replies)
New Post
AlexBurchard
Yesterday 05:42 PM
[TBA] The Blue Alliance User Survey
IMO you guys should add an n/a field to the questions that ask - Not useful - useful, very useful, (there were some other of those like select on a scale questions, N/a would be good, because not...
(473 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Marcus Q
Yesterday 05:41 PM
How to Paint Aluminum
TSP works quite well and is fairly safe (food additive) besides it's ecological concerns. I like simple green as well. Just try not to leave it in cleaner for too long as sometimes they can start to...
(1,727 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Marcus Q
Yesterday 05:33 PM
STEP File Pre-viewer
If your using Fusion 360 you can upload them all to a project in a batch with the upload button in the data panel on the left. That'll give you a preview at least (sometimes you have to open it once...
(190 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Citrus Dad
Yesterday 05:16 PM
Significant Change coming to FRC (in 2020)
The issue with getting rid of the allowance was the too frequent snowstorms in the heart of FRC's prime target community. You're right that became too big of a leak around Bag Day to be sustainable....
(34,256 views, 230 replies)
New Post
jaustinpage
Yesterday 05:16 PM
Howdy Bots (6377) Telethon on FUN
Thanks guys, can't thank you enough for all of your help and all the help you guys give to everyone in the area!
(247 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Citrus Dad
Yesterday 05:09 PM
It's Official - No More Stop Build Day! (In 2020)
Oh yes, you're our shining example that our mentors have enough time to mentor TWO teams! :)
(31,190 views, 272 replies)
New Post
alex.richards48
Yesterday 05:08 PM
3 Scale Cube Auto Club #3SCAC
Don't think they're listed but here is 3130: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w0-UFSfmAg
(17,017 views, 84 replies)
New Post
cadandcookies
Yesterday 04:48 PM
pic: Introducing MKCad, the Onshape FRC Parts Library
Are you sure you're using the official MKCad Library and not one of the many copies out there? I'm showing the most recent version as having the correct weight applied.
(3,375 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Citrus Dad
Yesterday 04:44 PM
Poll : The Bag and You
We have dichotomous "stories" for FRC that we have not yet reconciled and are at the core of discussion on this issue. One story that has been promoted by FIRST is that a team can devote 6 weeks to...
(2,783 views, 26 replies)
New Post
bobbysq
Yesterday 04:34 PM
[FRC Blog] Experiencing "Deep Space": a VR Project Update
Good to know about the Cardboards! Also, cool to see that they do appear to have some AR options.
(502 views, 1 replies)