Go to Post You can't derail a thread that had no "rails" to begin with. - bkahl [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
B3nji
Today 02:15 PM
pic: 2386 Power Distribution
If you throw some zip-ties between the talon and pdp wires, it will look a lot better!
(343 views, 3 replies)
New Post
John Bottenberg
Today 02:10 PM
Pid working differently at different distances
Hi, Cloverbots! Are you using the I term? First, other posters in this thread have pointed out the problem with PID control in drivetrain control, and that is the I term. Since the I term is...
(69 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Chief Hedgehog
Today 02:08 PM
Bagging your robot
Here is the 2018 FRC Robot Lockup form.
(2,493 views, 15 replies)
New Post
frcguy
Today 02:06 PM
PDP has no CAN and no lights
Disclaimer: While maybe helpful, my advice below seems like it may void your warranty. Proceed at your own risk if you care about that sort of thing. I'd suggest opening the PDP (if you can) at this...
(294 views, 6 replies)
New Post
MrRoboSteve
Today 02:05 PM
Question about Bag and Tag
Don't take unnecessary risks to put the robot in the bag today. Email frcteams today letting them know you can't bag due to lack of access, and follow their instructions. They deal with this sort...
(395 views, 4 replies)
New Post
aeastet
Today 02:03 PM
Rookie Team 7094 Labview Autonomous Code
OK Here is a few things to think about: In your first loop I am not sure why you are using the greater than or equal to 50. That is not how you should be doing this. You need to understand that the...
(70 views, 3 replies)
New Post
MrRoboSteve
Today 02:02 PM
Two Joysticks co-pilot locking-out pilot
You likely want the same code in the end() and interrupted() methods of your commands. Here's a sample (C++, but same concept)
(239 views, 16 replies)
New Post
NickE
Today 01:59 PM
OnShape Recommendation?
Pros - Part studios allow for mating parts to be designed together in a much better workflow than with multi-body parts in Solidworks. Better version control and collaborative workflows without...
(79 views, 3 replies)
New Post
kaszeta
Today 01:56 PM
Lab View Code Help
Weird step changes in a PID response loop is often overflow (the intergral component is either unstable or saturated). Start with the basics of PID optimization: 1. Turn off everything but the...
(395 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Lidor51
Today 01:55 PM
4613 Four Cube Auto
Raising the bar Great job guys!
(2,122 views, 21 replies)
New Post
Jon K.
Today 01:48 PM
CNC problems: Clamping (PLEASE HELP!!!)
Agreed with the screw holes. They will save your part. Also, check the feeds and speeds, and what your manufacturers recommend. Often times tooling manufacturers will be your best friend when it...
(374 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Ether
Today 01:48 PM
Stalling motors when attempting to turn
trackwidth < wheelbase; harder to turn |....| .... .... .... .... |....| trackwidth > wheelbase; easier to turn
(340 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Daniel_LaFleur
Today 01:40 PM
All sensors not returning values
We've seen the same thing with metal flakes (swarf) in the roborio shorting the DIO pins.
(258 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Fletch1373
Today 01:36 PM
Code without Eclipse!
That awkward moment when someone necro's a thread started by a former student on the team you mentor....... Anyway, for the most recent question, just use GradleRIO. It's much easier, much more...
(3,469 views, 15 replies)
New Post
1629GaCo
Today 01:34 PM
Maryland Pre-Season Top 10
Good luck to all teams this year, I hope your build season was as tough as ours! 1629 looks forward to competing with everyone! It is an honor to be mentioned in these posts!
(1,996 views, 19 replies)
New Post
JeffB
Today 01:32 PM
Coding/Robot Help request
Between 1-7PM central, give the NI folks a call at: 866-511-6285 They can talk you through it on a call. For here, how far along are you? What currently has you stuck? It's easier to help guide...
(74 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Ginger Power
Today 01:28 PM
Teams with multi-climbs
We (2502, 1816 and 4607) successfully triple climbed at 2502's week 0 event. We weren't running a real match, but all teams were driving from behind their driver stations. It took us like 45 seconds...
(868 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Brian Maher
Today 01:19 PM
Team 3117 robot reveal : STATERA !
That's a fantastic-looking bot! I can't wait to see it in person at Tech Valley.
(1,110 views, 5 replies)
New Post
cobbie
Today 01:16 PM
Can we unbag before 12EST?
okay, thanks
(302 views, 3 replies)
New Post
D_Price
Today 01:13 PM
Team 5811's 2017 Robot: Goldeneye
Good looking robot! Can't wait to see it at the Pittsburgh Regional!
(582 views, 4 replies)