OCCRA
Go to Post YES! I am a MENTOR. Not a chaperone. I am busy all day, I don't want to deal with the stupidity that may or may not go on at night. Besides, I might see something as a cool physics experiment, where a chaperone might see someone dropping pop cans down the stair wells. - Not2B [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Billfred
Today 10:22 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #749
Hey, let's do the thing! First place goes to: Second place goes to:
(197 views, 14 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 10:03 PM
[FRC Blog] New Regional Being Added in California in 2019
You know... I was betting on that happening NEXT year. Guess I lost all that money. Who do I pay? (I bet $0, so here's my $0.02.)
(927 views, 10 replies)
New Post
virtuald
Today 10:02 PM
Autodesk Synthesis with CTRE Motor Controllers
RobotPy supports motion magic in simulation: https://github.com/robotpy/robotpy-ctre/tree/master/examples/motion_magic
(153 views, 1 replies)
New Post
jojoguy10
Today 09:37 PM
Wanna Look Like A Genius?
I love watching your videos, Chuck! So sad I can't help out this year :(
(346 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Mr V
Today 09:27 PM
One of the strangest FRC matches
Thanks for uploading these Jim, it is great to see stuff from before I was involved and it is cool seeing younger versions of many people who are still active.
(768 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Nuttyman54
Today 09:22 PM
Sharing our Case for the CTRE Pigeon
Hm, you make a compelling argument! Seriously though, that's nifty
(107 views, 1 replies)
New Post
wgorgen
Today 09:21 PM
paper: Preliminary REV MAX and NEO Stall Torque Testing
So, when are we going to push one of these to failure? I think that is the big question that still needs to be answered in my mind to determine if this motor will truly be able to replace CIMs and...
(1,559 views, 15 replies)
New Post
tjf
Today 09:05 PM
Nintendo Switch Control Input
WINE is not capable of running the DS. Speaking from experience unfortunately... You may not be required to use Windows, but you are required (per 2018-R72) to not modify the software. Therefore,...
(215 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Today 08:31 PM
The Great Bag/No Bag Debate + 2019 Motors & More!
About to start! Come join us! https://www.twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow
(657 views, 1 replies)
New Post
lurker
Today 08:29 PM
Help Send Afghan All-Girls Robotics Team to USA!
Last year I briefly worked with these girls when they were competing in Ontario and I can honestly say they are the most passionate and committed FIRSTers Iíve ever seen. Also, a huge kudos to Torque...
(1,149 views, 10 replies)
New Post
David Lame
Today 07:25 PM
2019 Game Speculation
I'm suggesting something else. Many games, including Steamworks, had an "end game" condition, where there was a scoring opportunity only available in the final seconds of the match. I was talking...
(40,081 views, 177 replies)
New Post
josesantos
Today 07:05 PM
New AndyMark Website
Thanks!
(4,530 views, 54 replies)
New Post
cnc4
Today 05:31 PM
Controlling an arm with MP
Ok, so you mean i can just wirte talon.set(ContorlMod e.MotionProfile, SetValueMotionProfil e.Enable, DemandType.Arbitrary FeedForward, cos(angle) and some math...); and continually update it? the...
(250 views, 4 replies)
New Post
bobbysq
Today 04:28 PM
Build a bot, scrap a bot; build two, scrap two or one?
We scrap all of our bots due to space concerns. Our 2016 bot was small enough to keep around, though, and I regret not fighting to have it kept around as a demo bot. :(
(546 views, 10 replies)
New Post
gurish sharma
Today 03:59 PM
HEY MICHIGAN!
I definitely agree that we will continue to see support for FIRST, but the funding that goes towards STEM related activities is not strictly for FIRST. The money that is allocated for those...
(743 views, 7 replies)
New Post
2875cyberhawks
Today 03:51 PM
Configuring OM5P-AC radio
I tried using my personal laptop, and we configured successfully on the first try. Thanks Mark.
(476 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Clayton Yocom
Today 03:21 PM
pic: Over-Tube-Gearbox (Yet Another Neo Transmission)
It definitely didn't help because we couldn't shift :P, I was just picking apart the line that defense is just a meme is all. OP: awesome design
(866 views, 6 replies)
New Post
JohnFogarty
Today 03:19 PM
Supplies Stockpile
1x1", 2x1" aluminum tubing Versaframe Gussets of multiple varieties Vex Pro Versaplanetary Ring Gear stages, planetary gear sets (2-4 of each), and 2-4 of the 1/2" HEX base stages. (these go out of...
(719 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Whatever
Today 03:02 PM
"The level playing field" in FIRST
This only matters for districts. In regionals the thing that matters for advancement is getting to the finals. To me the biggest asymmetry in FRC is that half of the teams are playing under an...
(12,161 views, 150 replies)
New Post
ahartnet
Today 02:58 PM
FIRST Choice - What are you getting?
I usually run a poorly programmed python script (written by me) to scrap data from the FIRST choice site into a spreedsheet, and then crowdsource some remaining data (typically the actual cost). You...
(748 views, 4 replies)