OCCRA
Go to Post My grades were horrid when I started, but thanks to the mentors and other students, I'm now a straight-A student. - Bax2996 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
solomondg
Today 06:05 PM
PID Shooter Problems
Mind giving some details about your setup? What encoders are you using, where are they on the shooter, what gearing/motor (basically what encoder and how fast will they spin). So first of all,...
(49 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
Caleb Sykes
Today 05:35 PM
paper: Comparison of Category Prediction Parameters
Primary discussion thread can be found here.
(44 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Caleb Sykes
Today 05:34 PM
paper: Comparison of Category Prediction Parameters
Thread created to discuss this whitepaper. Over the course of the 2017 season, I weekly published an event simulator which provided live predictions for events. In addition to predicting the winner...
(72 views, 0 replies)
New Post
JuliaGreen
Today 05:30 PM
Targeted Recruiting for Girls
The Killer Bees have been successfully recruiting and retaining female members to our team. Some key things (most have been repeated in the posts above) that we do: 1. We ask our current students...
(928 views, 28 replies)
New Post
Joesox
Today 05:28 PM
FRCsim
Great! I forgot to mention I built the Ubuntu 14 from scratch. And I use http://clonezilla.org to make snapshots of the entire harddrive so if a dependency gets really messed up you can just spend...
(455 views, 3 replies)
New Post
TheBoulderite
Today 04:22 PM
Team 4488 Shockwave - 2017 Season Recap
Very well done. Great robot and great team! Good luck next season!
(190 views, 2 replies)
New Post
billbo911
Today 04:13 PM
Capital City Classic 2017 - Registration Open
We are waiting for one more team's registration to come through (YES, IT'S YOU KENNEDY!!) then we will be closing registration. We will be closing with 45 robots registered. Let's just say, this is...
(2,673 views, 15 replies)
New Post
cbale2000
Today 03:42 PM
Great Lakes Bay Bot Bash 2017 - Midland, Michigan Off-Season Competition
Only a month left to register! We still have plenty of slots available. So if your team is still looking for an off-season competition register soon! :)
(796 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Moonsault
Today 03:04 PM
pic: Flipped CIM Gearbox Attempt #2
Would you be willing to send the file? My team is interested in recreating one of these without the speed shifter.
(602 views, 6 replies)
New Post
carpedav000
Today 02:44 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #685
Don- And that's why I'm banned from Argentina. Student- How did we get to a corn dog stand?
(132 views, 13 replies)
New Post
davispitts3577
Today 02:44 PM
FIRST Carrier board/Enclosure for the TX1/TX2
I would love to see this available before the 2018 season. Also, could you release an STL of the enclosure for those who have access to a 3D printer?
(1,232 views, 23 replies)
New Post
BrianAtlanta
Today 12:48 PM
Boeing Grant Question....
We received a grant as well. We received the email last week.
(1,120 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Andrew_L
Today 12:48 PM
3d printers
You can also do continuous fiber inlay on the Mk. 2 which has been a game-changer for some of the things I've been working on recently. Parts with fiber can take some decent load and I'm starting to...
(7,664 views, 81 replies)
New Post
SenorZ
Today 11:48 AM
Eclipse from the Edge of Space
Thank you for sharing. Very cool video.
(2,484 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Coach Norm
Today 11:10 AM
paper: FIRST Robotics Signing Day
No problems. Good luck this year with the team and to your students during the school year.
(3,958 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Taylor
Today 08:59 AM
[FRC Blog] Saying 'Thanks'
Cyber Blue 234 has done presentations about proper care and feeding of sponsors. One of the things they underscored, and that has really stuck with me through the years, was that a thank you was...
(762 views, 2 replies)
New Post
techhelpbb
Today 07:24 AM
First big contracted programming project - Ruby book suggestions?
Frankly you should always be trying to learn new things in this market space. Dedicate a portion of your day to that goal and it will pay dividends over and over. Today in the last 2 hours: Tested...
(1,830 views, 17 replies)
New Post
dardeshna
Yesterday 10:52 PM
Paly Robotics Summer Camp (FRC #8)
Oops... here's the real link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH3X21I68ac
(396 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Dominick Ferone
Yesterday 10:34 PM
pic: 1-Stage 2-Speed WCD Gearbox
I am confused on how these kinds of gearboxes work. Can someone help better explain it? Are both gears in the middle running at once? I am a little lost if someone happens to have a write-up or...
(894 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Dcdomo1
Yesterday 09:35 PM
start-of-school recruiting help
This thread was really helpful in generating ideas for a team that has been lacking in success in recruitment over the past few years. Thank you all for your help!
(1,972 views, 15 replies)