OCCRA
Go to Post FIRST is about family, making new friendships, belonging somewhere, doing something you love, and finding out what your real love is in life, so when you're old and wrinkly you can look back at high school and say "This is when I found myself." - Winged Wonder [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Marcus Q
Today 09:13 PM
Swerve zeroing
Something often overlooked is if your using a absolute encoder or a incremental encoder with a index you don't have to gear it 1:1. As long as you start your wheels within the same one rotation of...
(376 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Jaci
Today 07:23 PM
No, You Don't Need A Robot To Test Your Code
If you don't have a desktop toolchain installed (Visual Studio 2017 for Windows, GCC or Clang for other platforms), the builds are skipped.
(2,587 views, 12 replies)
New Thread
robots11234
Today 07:16 PM
[OCCRA]: Robot Rankings and alliances
I have a question concerning the dice roll, how exactly does it (in its current ruleset) benefit the program? The dice roll itsself isnt a huge issue, the issue is the potential outcomes given the...
(59 views, 0 replies)
New Post
AdamHeard
Today 07:06 PM
Team 973 Signing Off
Yeah I have a bunch unpublished now need to get back to....
(13,856 views, 108 replies)
New Post
Mark McLeod
Today 06:25 PM
Configuring OM5P-AC radio
The Ethernet light should blink as communication packets go back and forth. That's normal.
(170 views, 5 replies)
New Post
AlexBurchard
Today 05:42 PM
[TBA] The Blue Alliance User Survey
IMO you guys should add an n/a field to the questions that ask - Not useful - useful, very useful, (there were some other of those like select on a scale questions, N/a would be good, because not...
(370 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Marcus Q
Today 05:41 PM
How to Paint Aluminum
TSP works quite well and is fairly safe (food additive) besides it's ecological concerns. I like simple green as well. Just try not to leave it in cleaner for too long as sometimes they can start to...
(1,690 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Marcus Q
Today 05:33 PM
STEP File Pre-viewer
If your using Fusion 360 you can upload them all to a project in a batch with the upload button in the data panel on the left. That'll give you a preview at least (sometimes you have to open it once...
(114 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Citrus Dad
Today 05:16 PM
Significant Change coming to FRC (in 2020)
The issue with getting rid of the allowance was the too frequent snowstorms in the heart of FRC's prime target community. You're right that became too big of a leak around Bag Day to be sustainable....
(34,140 views, 230 replies)
New Post
jaustinpage
Today 05:16 PM
Howdy Bots (6377) Telethon on FUN
Thanks guys, can't thank you enough for all of your help and all the help you guys give to everyone in the area!
(186 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Citrus Dad
Today 05:09 PM
It's Official - No More Stop Build Day! (In 2020)
Oh yes, you're our shining example that our mentors have enough time to mentor TWO teams! :)
(31,016 views, 272 replies)
New Post
alex.richards48
Today 05:08 PM
3 Scale Cube Auto Club #3SCAC
Don't think they're listed but here is 3130: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w0-UFSfmAg
(16,968 views, 84 replies)
New Post
cadandcookies
Today 04:48 PM
pic: Introducing MKCad, the Onshape FRC Parts Library
Are you sure you're using the official MKCad Library and not one of the many copies out there? I'm showing the most recent version as having the correct weight applied.
(3,338 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Citrus Dad
Today 04:44 PM
Poll : The Bag and You
We have dichotomous "stories" for FRC that we have not yet reconciled and are at the core of discussion on this issue. One story that has been promoted by FIRST is that a team can devote 6 weeks to...
(2,736 views, 26 replies)
New Post
RichQuinn
Today 04:36 PM
paper: Roboting: A Guide for Total Noobs
Terrific job on this. I love it. I have another application in mind - sharing with parents. Our kids' parents ask layperson-type questions all the time and sometimes it's hard to answer with clear...
(3,160 views, 36 replies)
New Post
bobbysq
Today 04:34 PM
[FRC Blog] Experiencing "Deep Space": a VR Project Update
Good to know about the Cardboards! Also, cool to see that they do appear to have some AR options.
(390 views, 1 replies)
New Post
BlueEpiphone
Today 04:20 PM
How best to determine location on field?
When we were working on our scale-scoring autonomous modes where we wanted to also be able to pick up a second cube, I had been working on using ultra-sonic ranging for positioning by first driving...
(495 views, 9 replies)
New Post
BClarke
Today 04:08 PM
Best wheel options?
71 sorta had feet in 2002 and they did dominate. Unfortunately that same kind of foot is no longer legal. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
(568 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
Marjory Frosty
Today 03:19 PM
[OCCRA]: Oxford and Current County Ranking
Here is what we have so far!!! See you all tomorrow.
(113 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Ginger Power
Today 02:57 PM
Orlando Regional Stellar Alumni Nominations
This is a very cool concept, and awesome way to recognize local alumni that are doing big things! I definitely think it's a model for other regions to emulate!
(322 views, 4 replies)