OCCRA
Go to Post Change 'car' to 'robot', 'coffee' to 'mountain dew' and Tom Brady to will.I.am, and you have next year's kickoff intro. - Tetraman [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Thread
JosephC
Today 06:14 PM
[FF]: South Pacific 2018 Tier 2
Wheat Coast Neat Coast 7:00 7:30 7:32 Blucifer 7:06 7:28 7:34 First Pick 7:09 7:26 7:36 The Lunch Company 7:12 7:24 7:38 Cup Of Joe ...
(24 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Brian Maher
Today 05:39 PM
[FF]: Fantasy FiM
The Questionable Decisionmakers had a great time with Fantasy FIM and plan to participate again. Plus, the group chat is fun :)
(62 views, 1 replies)
New Post
6101 Robert
Today 05:21 PM
4th Annual F4 CADathon
Alright, I'll bite.
(1,013 views, 4 replies)
New Post
tcallan
Today 05:17 PM
Drive Team Selection
Here are a few recent threads that discuss this topic: White paper 2017 Thread 2016 Thread 2015 Thread These threads have some good info, but here are two in specific that I thought I would...
(268 views, 3 replies)
New Post
AllenGregoryIV
Today 05:15 PM
3d printers
We've been printing 100% fill polycarbonate prints for 3 years now. It's pretty great but it's hard on the hotend being pushed that hot all the time. We use a sheet of garolite on top of the glass...
(14,111 views, 117 replies)
New Post
6101 Robert
Today 05:08 PM
The Problem With Events
I'm not going to list all the responses because they were very detailed, but thank you to everyone that responded to my queries. As usual, the truth resists simplicity. While the registration costs...
(1,346 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Brian Maher
Today 04:45 PM
[FF]: Waiver Draft 1 (2018)
Everything is in EST (offset to CD time) unless otherwise specified.
(236 views, 3 replies)
New Post
bdaroz
Today 04:41 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #700
The aliens continued to observe from overhead, still unable to determine if there was any intelligent life below....
(248 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Oblarg
Today 04:15 PM
controller response curve approaches
This is a good implementation, but an even better one is to just allow scaling by an arbitrary polynomial. You can even do a generalized polynomial and allow fractional powers. It's very easy to...
(320 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Landon K
Today 04:04 PM
Mounting an Encoder to a Live WCD Axle
I think I've attached what I have so far... Let me know if you can open it. I added a square slot to allow the bearing blocks about .15 inch of travel to tension, loosen bolts - slide, then tighten...
(847 views, 17 replies)
New Post
ClockworkGold
Today 03:47 PM
pic: Offseason Training: CAD & 3D Printing
It just so happens that I've modeled something very close to this before! A few months ago I put together this assembly to keep the encoder concentric with the axle. Mine is for a CTRE Mag instead of...
(1,356 views, 5 replies)
New Post
JustinCAD
Today 02:05 PM
Unofficial Detroit Champs Blog
It's obviously not going on during Worlds, but Maker Faire is held at Henry Ford/Greenfield Village during the summer months, so if you have been to that location, it'll be familiar to you :)
(3,024 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Brandon_Hjelstrom
Today 01:43 PM
Introducing Limelight for FRC
Thanks! The ability to receive multiple targets has been added to the Software Roadmap. This is one that we can certainly have before launch.
(7,227 views, 68 replies)
New Post
Landon K
Today 01:22 PM
Class of 2018, Where are you going?
I am planning on going to Michigan Tech for Mechanical Engineering and I've already been accepted!
(560 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Richard Wallace
Today 11:43 AM
pic: Everything in Tube Drivetrain (Sample Frame)
I don't recall a rule requiring motors to be visible for inspection, but you might be asked to show that they are legal. In 2012, my team used a legal motor inside a DeWalt XRP plastic case. We...
(857 views, 10 replies)
New Post
team5682zs
Today 09:06 AM
2018 Game Speculation
I'm thinking a game of multiple elevations. Starting position options of those different elevations(recruitme nt poster reinforces this) . A team could design their robot climb (or not). Threshold...
(57,032 views, 232 replies)
New Post
Tom Bottiglieri
Today 01:28 AM
FRCTop25 Popularity Poll for Charity! Vote, Troll & Win!
Nice. Welcome to the team Collin!
(1,547 views, 10 replies)
New Post
xszym
Today 12:26 AM
The Compass Alliance
I love your idea. Thanks for it.
(2,657 views, 25 replies)
New Post
DoctorForbin
Today 12:06 AM
DataZ for FRC: Mo DataZ Mo Problems?
I took a pass at analyzing the provided matches, applying some heuristics to detect what potential events happened for each robot per match, and then a performance based assessment of capability...
(1,778 views, 24 replies)
New Post
Connor McBride
Today 12:05 AM
What were the best FRC matches?
2008 Waterloo match 17
(666 views, 4 replies)